August 2017 Moms
Options

PSA: Steals and Deals

124»

Re: PSA: Steals and Deals

• Options
    @caity024 was just coming here to post that :) 

• Options
    Motherhood is having a sale now through Tuesday. Nursing bras as cheap $8 

https://www.motherhood.com/maternity-nursing-bras/
    The first day May 2007 <3  The yes day April 2012 <3 The best day Nov 2013

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Babies/ Toys R Us is having 20% off for the next 36hrs!! 
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Options
    Does anyone know if Prime Day will have any specials on diapers?  I don't remember from last year....

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @kristenk727 my sister said she got an email that pampers will be 55% off.
  • Options
    @kristenk727 I've been seeing some diaper deals already. Most have been through subscribe and save but I got a giant box of babyganics for about $20 off.

Together: January 2002
    Married: May 2008
    Baby: August 2017

Clearly we like to rush along at lightning speed...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yessssss I just got a lillebaby carrier on Amazon as a Prime Day deal. It's one of the things I really wanted off our registry and I justified that buying it now would be cheaper than buying it with my completion discount later...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    EmyB30EmyB30 member
    @Mango517 I got one as well!!!! It's not the 6 in 1 one that I wanted, but who needs to carry their baby 6 different ways! Way cheaper and easier on my pocketbook, I was stressing how I was going to spend $100+ on a carrier!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @EmyB30 I got the 6 way carrier specifically because I like the idea of front facing as being an option. Glad you found an carrier model that worked for you.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hey mamas!! I know a lot of people are sending invites for Usborne books, but did you know about https://imaginationlibrary.com? A free book every month.  if you have a child from birth to age 5, please look to see if you have this option in your area.  You may have to send an email to find your rep.
    Me: 34 (Divorced 8-22-16)
    Last Depo: 2-19-13  Stopped BCP completely: 10-13-13
    TTC Starting 4-26-14 Stopped TTC 2-1-16
    Ultrasound found minor PCOS 9-5-15
    BFP with boyfriend 12-7-16 

• Options
    Graco 4Ever Convertible Carseats.... some colors are on super sale at Babies R Us!  Originally $300, on sale for $200.  Not sure how long the sale will last...

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Always disposable underwear have a $3.00 off coupon on Amazon today! 
  • Options
    Target has a ton of baby clothes on clearance!
  • Options
    @secicc12 that's a great deal. We bought one from Buy Buy Baby because they matched Amazon's prices. It seems when either BBB or Amazon have a deal, the other honors/competes with it and depending on who rings you up, you can sometimes use the coupons if it doesn't exclude the brand. FYI to Baby Jogger hunters, I just saw two Citi Mini  GT strollers in Burlingon (in store) for $199. The color is exclusive to Burlington I believe (Midnight or something), but it was a steal of a price. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I have my Amazon completion discount, and it says it's good for x-days past your due date (which I believe is 6 months). Does anyone know if any items added to your registry past your due and but before the end of the 6 months is also completion discount eligible? I wanted to wait until the end of my 6 months to see if I needed anything after LO arrives that would benefit from a heavy discount (ie. new stroller, new carseat, etc). I started looking through the terms and looking online but didn't get a good answer. I know I can probably contact them to ask, just wondering if anyone here knew since some of you were knowledgeable about the whole Amazon discount thing and rewards...
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @brookedeyo what i've also found is that I think they're just looking at purchases, not returns. I made several large ticket returns (purchased from my registry, returned from my registry) but oddly it hasn't reflect that difference in the status towards my diaper completion. If you return something let me know if you experience the same thing. I was worried it was going to hurt my progress to my completion goal.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @brookedeyo @oriole2017 I met the Amazon registry diaper rewards threshold and then returned the glider (without which I definitely wouldn't have hit the required amount) and it didn't affect the diaper rewards. I just cashed them in and had no problem :) 
  • Options
    Just saw this on another board and placed my order.  Use code FRENZY20 to get 20% off Lizzy, Mheart and Pumparoo bags on the Sarah Wells website.

The deal may only be good until 10 a.m. today.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers