August 2017 Moms

PSA: Steals and Deals

Board steal from July! Anyone interested in this type of board? Members constantly update deals seen on Amazon, Carters, Pampers, really any baby site/store. I didn't see anything like it on ours, so if it is here I apologize. The one on July gets lots of love and updates, so I am always up for a deal and letting each other know. 

EX: Today through Monday Carters has a buy one/ get one on Carters and Osh Kosh shoes. Sure babies don't NEED them, but they are cute and any STM they go up through kids sizes. 
Pregnancy Ticker
delizabMango517littlebug2010HappyToBeHerecaity024dinofreakLSP87dallasmommybubblesmtuNxyBabyGialesmizfanmaebee87

Re: PSA: Steals and Deals

• I have definitely been looking at spring summer shoes for my other kiddos! 

I think this board is a great idea!! 
  • Sounds great to me - Amazon especially has had a ton of awesome baby lightning deals.  I would just ask that everyone posts time zone if they're posting a limited time deal.  I know at least a few are from all over the world.  

Pregnancy Ticker
    LSP87BabyGiaDDRGirlie
  • @caity024 good addition! I have seen lightning deals on their page, and lots of Amazon diaper deals that end so time frame is great! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    caity024
  • LSP87LSP87 member
    500 Comments 250 Love Its Third Anniversary Photogenic
    I love this idea!
  • Honest Company has BOGO on their bundles through 3/13 if you're a new bundle subscriber. You can get 12 packs of diapers and 8 packs of wipes for $80 and free shipping! Or you can get four months worth of high quality prenatal for like $36. Just google Honest Company and you'll see the BOGO banner with instructions at the top.
    smallbutmighty77
  • This is a great idea- hate looking through ads/coupons so it'd be really helpful
  • Hopefully we can get some good deals! GAP has 40% off purchase with code 'tgif' I grabbed some sale baby and maternity. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyGia
  • TheMrsTheMrs member
    500 Love Its 100 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic
    Solly wraps are 15% off until Sunday on their website. The code is SOLLYSPRING. I've heard a lot about these so I was super excited to get one! 
    H & I: Both 27
    Married: June 2015
    TTC #1: June 2016
    BFP: 11-24-16 ~ EDD 8-9-17
    IT'S A BOY!

Pregnancy Ticker
    mrsmatt1212em1017
  • Carters up to 50% off new arrivals and extra 20% off clearance. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    em1017LSP87
  • Gap has some awesome deals - Yesterday they ran a 40% off plus extra 10%. I got LO an adorable 0-6 months winter coat on sale (originally $70) for $10!! Looks like they have another sale today - up to 40% off with extra 20% off with code "bonus". 
    August 2017 BMB Siggy Challenge: Spring Animals

Pregnancy Ticker
    smallbutmighty77cmmiller531LSP87brookedeyo
  • Aden + anais is on Zulily today! They sell out fast, though, and shipping is 3-4 weeks (not like we'll need it before then, but it's still long!). 
    smallbutmighty77caity024BabyGiaLSP87
  • littlebeansmalittlebeansma member
    25 Love Its 10 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited March 15
    Target is having 20% off a bunch of Graco plus an extra 5% with code GRACO (next 3 days) 
    LSP87BabyGia
  • Check out the kids consignment app Kidizen.  I'm addicted!
    BabyGia
  • Just saw on Krazy Coupon Lady that Target is doing a deal on diapers starting Sunday 3/19.

Spend $75 on diapers (or formula) and they give you a $20 gift card for your next transaction. You can also use manufacturers coupons. Perfect to start stocking up!

Pregnancy Ticker

cmmiller531caity024LSP87
  • Carters- 50% off entire site and extra 20% off with code if you spend over $40.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @smallbutmighty77 just FYI, that's pretty normal for Carter's/Oshkosh. They do that quite often. 
    August 2017 BMB Siggy Challenge - Cute Spring Animals

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 33 / DH: 32
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, EDD: August 2017

TTGP October 2016 Siggy Winner - Funny/Failed Costumes
    Aug17 January Siggy Winner - Snowman Fails

BabyFetus Ticker

Kudlica27smallbutmighty77britvahok
  • @bumpybump that is good to know, otherwise I will be on there all the time, but if it's often I can relax! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @smallbutmighty77 the best deals there are when they mark stuff way down at the end of the season. I buy lots for the next size up for that season next time. 
    August 2017 BMB Siggy Challenge - Cute Spring Animals

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 33 / DH: 32
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, EDD: August 2017

TTGP October 2016 Siggy Winner - Funny/Failed Costumes
    Aug17 January Siggy Winner - Snowman Fails

BabyFetus Ticker

Kudlica27smallbutmighty77bubblesmtuPinkPrincessPiper
  • Zulily has some good deals today, including a Baby Jogger City Mini in teal for $287 and the sand color  for $149!!! https://www.zulily.com/e/first-year-essentials-gear-215928.html 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Kudlica27caity024LadyDi711
  • Kate Spade has a surprise sale until 11:59 pacific time 3/22 and there are several cute diaper bags for sale at ~75% off 

link
    The first day May 2007 <3  The yes day April 2012 <3 The best day Nov 2013

• Thanks @smallbutmighty77! This is the stroller I was saving for my registry but will have to be an early purchase!
    smallbutmighty77