Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Breasts leaking milk 3 days before expected period

My husband and I are TTC baby #2 and I noticed my boobs are very tingly and sensitive and are leaking milk. Is this normal pms symptoms ? 

Re: Breasts leaking milk 3 days before expected period

• Options
    edited July 2017
    My husband and I are TTC baby #2 and I noticed my boobs are very tingly and sensitive and are leaking milk. Is this normal pms symptoms ? 
    QFP.

If is against TOU to ask, even in a round about way, if you are pregnant. If you think you might be pregnant, take a pregnancy test!

Sensitive breasts can definitely be a PMS symptom. *TW* Did you breastfeed your first? Some women will leak for a long time if they breastfed (for instance, my sister could still hand express drops when my niece was in kindergarden). *end TW*

Edited to add TW. 

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

This thread has been closed. Please do not ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"