November 2017 Moms
Options

Symptoms 6/26

124»

Re: Symptoms 6/26

• Options
    Potential TMI but Hemorrhoids ☹️. Anyone else with me on this? Luckily the bleeding was just yesterday and has stopped. I've been popping prunes like a boss and hoping this is not something I have to deal with for the rest of the pregnancy. 

@bklynchica best of luck with the bed rest, I had a stint of bed rest in may, be sure to have people visit to stay sane. 
  • Options
    Sorry @DuchessOfCambridge some mornings I think I would rather have that but I would most likely change my mind immediately.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Braxton Hicks are back. I had them with DD from about this time or earlier through the remainder of my pregnancy but they didn't hurt they were just a little uncomfortable for a minute and then I'd be fine. Yesterday all day and this morning they are so uncomfortable and slightly painful especially if I wait too long to go pee. 
  • Options
    Abby7Abby7 member
    All last night and this morning baby boy has been kicking me in the bladder. It's awful. DD never did this, her kicks were all fun, like gentle taps to the top and sides of my belly, or long rolls around. Is there a way to get the baby to get out of what ever position he's in?
    Pregnancy Ticker  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Those with hemroids get the ring to sit on. I used to have this issue with last pregnancy and since the ring it's made a world of difference. Touch wood none yet but I can already feel the pressure building up as my weight goes up. Especially if you sit a lot all day it's going to creep up. 

Aylio Donut Seat Cushion Comfort Pillow for Hemorrhoids, Prostate, Pregnancy, Post Natal Pain Relief, Surgery https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QHKQK7Y/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_QHuAzb73GBGEG

Especially in pregnancy it's related to pressure on rectum and not necessarily soft bowels. Although I realize straining does aggravate it. 
  • Options
    @ShePersisted great recommendations and good to know it could be a sitting and pressure thing, thanks.