November 2017 Moms
Options

Symptoms 6/26

New week, new symptoms.  

Re: Symptoms 6/26

• Options
    Feeling 99% antisocial. Craving sour cream and chocolate soft serve. Growing a little bit of embarrassingly long belly hair. Still insomnia, so much so that I crash by mid afternoon.
  • Options
    @asamapmaker I've got hair growing on my belly too... but I've decided while it's a bit weird I can put up with it haha. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Random bruises and bedtime hunger. Baby wakes up when I lay down for bed. At least tonight was 8:30, so hopefully it's sleeping for the night now. 
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    @NYTino24 if your stop rocking baby during the day it would sleep more at night ;)
  • Options
    I have had a persistent after-taste in my mouth for weeks. Like, it's dry, but there is a bitter taste that will not go away. If I drink or eat something, I get a temporary relief...but otherwise, it's always there. 

Anyone else experiencing something similar?
  • Options
    Sharp stabbing pain on right  side of my back near the bottom of what i would call my shoulder blade when lying on my back. Sharp pain on rifht side above ny butt cheek when i carry toddler on that hip. Related? Yeah right? Normal? 
  • Options
    @dragonfly87-2 I have had this a ton this pregnancy!! Still don't know what causes it. It thankfully has lessened, but I had it so bad for a few weeks. Bread and sugary stuff makes the weird aftertaste worse. I have mints I like for times I can't brush after eating now.
  • Options
    RiverSong15RiverSong15 member
    edited June 2017
    @dragonfly87-2 I had a weird sour taste in my mouth for about a month in first tri. Like @bannaners, mine got worse after eating anything sugary. I've heard it's related to hormones (standard thing to blame in pregnancy). 
  • Options
    @bcashaw not sure if it's normal, but several mornings I have had sharp, stabbing pains in my right shoulder blade. It's not when I am lying down, but just moving about. Sorry I am not help, but I feel your pain (literally)! 
  • Options
    Feeling 99% antisocial. Craving sour cream and chocolate soft serve. Growing a little bit of embarrassingly long belly hair. Still insomnia, so much so that I crash by mid afternoon.
    This. I just have  no patience for people and therefore no desire to socialize. I literally ignore my phone when it rings.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @kissthesky32 you made me lol.
  • Options
    Anyone else having randomly bleeding knuckles? Maybe it's dry skin related but I look like Juni from Spy Kids with all my finger bandaids. 
  • Options
    All the Braxton-Hicks cx tonight. Ugh. 

And +1 for a funky taste in my mouth sometimes. I attributed it to.m being dehydrated but nice to know I'm not alone. 
  • Options
    +1 on antisocial and belly hair (which is so upsetting because I already have excess due to hirsutism)
    I just have this general sense of blah, no energy, no motivation. Everything aches and no matter what I can't seem to avoid puking. Where is the golden trimester filled with that glow and happy happy joy joy. 
  • Options
    And now I want Flavor Blasted Goldfish.

It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    Anyone else have the veins in their legs getting more obvious? Mine aren't varicose, I had doc check yesterday but they are much more pronounced. Of course, I'm super pale so that doesn't help. I was concerned because I get a lot of cramping and discomfort in my right leg since I had surgery three years ago and the last two month it's been awful, particularly when laying down (it wakes me up at night). In general I've always had issues with my legs cramping, my Mom tells stories of me waking up during the middle of the night as a child and teen in tears from the pain. I got worried though when I noticed my veins getting darker and more pronounced. So I asked at my appt yesterday and he said it was normal, it may or may not get worse. Anyone else experiencing this?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @jess0211 I'm pale and more veiny everywhere. Now I do have some vericose veins. I also have some back / leg problems that stem from college soccer too, though. That no doubt has made it worse. I also have read that the vericose stuff is genetic / hereditary and there isn't much you can do except balance your sitting and standing or getting laser leg vein therapy, which I'll consider after birth or after I'm done having kids.

• Options
    @DuchessOfCambridge oohhhhhhhh migraines are the very worst.  hope you are on the mend very soon !!!
  • Options
    This week I have a tonsil stone ( it is this white thing on my tonsil, got it checked out, it is due to lovely extra mucus), and I have been pretty tired, taking a nap most days.  I was doing better energy wise, I am going to try and make sure I am getting enough iron. Allergies are still terrible, heartburn a little worse, but not terrible.
  • Options
    Thanks @whatwillanndo! I actually feel much better after my Tylenol and coffee! Always feel so guilty taking medicine though :(

• Options
    @slaven same here with the starving thing. One minute I won't be hungry, like at all, won't even want to look at food the next...gimme all the food! NOW! I told my doctor this and that's when he said I should snack every 3 hours or so. Also, LO tends to be most active in the morning and night for me. He is almost always moving if I am in the car, not sure why

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    slaven said:
    @ooodalollly I didn't know daily movements lulled our LOs to sleep. That's really cool.

Not sure where to put this, but 20+6 and DH felt movement for the first time today. I ate some fireworks Oreos with pop rocks in them and LO was all over the place! 
    These are a thing??? Where?!

• Options
    My baby always acts up at night time and whenever i annoy him. He does not like ultrasounds , the fetal doppler, Or when i eat while lying on my back. 
  • Options
    @bcashaw we listened to baby's heartbeat on the doppler at my appointment today and he ended up moving away from it. I thought it was so cute! "Ugh leave me alone".

• Options
    When i throw up a lot my throar starts to bleed and then hurts for hours. Anyone else? 
  • Options
    bcashaw said:
    When i throw up a lot my throar starts to bleed and then hurts for hours. Anyone else? 
    If it's actually bleeding like bright red blood, this is 100% worth an ER trip. You could have a tear and that can be dangerous. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    @kissthesky32 its just when i cough up phlegm after its bloody its not like im excessively bleeding. 
  • Options
    slavenslaven member
    @DuchessOfCambridge My MIL got them at a grocery store. Price Chopper or Market Basket but I'm sure any larger grocery chain would have them. I think it's a special 4th of July flavor. 
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Options
    I literally had two swallows of cranberry juice and I have heartburn. How is this even fair?!
  • Options
    With DS I had an issue where when I'd eat the first few bites of something it felt like it got stuck in my throat for a minute, sometimes I'd have to throw up and could resume eating again after. They said it might have been a hiatal hernia and it resolved itself within a month or so of him being born. Aaaaaand....now it's back. Yay!! 
  • Options
    baby3formebaby3forme member
    edited June 2017
    I know people hate this topic but I promise not to post pictures or go into too much detail.  :D I just lost a big piece of mucus plug. Is 22w too early for that? Like have any of you starting losing yours that early? I know it can grow back so no worries, I'm just wondering! 
  • Options
    I know people hate this topic but I promise not to post pictures or go into too much detail.  :D I just lost a big piece of mucus plug. Is 22w too early for that? Like have any of you starting losing yours that early? I know it can grow back so no worries, I'm just wondering! 
    No experience other than my early MC, but I'd call your doc.