August 2017 Moms
Options

FTM weekly check-in: july 3rd

2»

Re: FTM weekly check-in: july 3rd

• Options
    @jacksonbears How was Burlington? Headed there next week, let me know if you have any recommendations :)
    @secicc12 oatmeal cookie HaloTop is amazingggg. Please try this flavor before you give up on HaloTop haha

How far along are you? 
    33+4

Any appointments this week/last? How did it go?
    Last week, all is well! Head still down and moving like crazy

Cravings?
    Still loving fresh fruit

Rants/Raves?
    Rant: Just getting tired more easily
    Rave: Overall still feeling really good!

Questions for FTM, STM+?
    None that I can think of...shocking!

GTKY: what's you favorite thing about July 4th??
    I love the overall patriotism of the holiday and the cookouts. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I don't know if Ive started engaging or not, but I can say that there have been times where I feel some crazy pressure in my pelvic area, but most of the time, I swear he's trying to escape in the wrong direction.  He gets so super high, and I have a hard time breathing.  He is also a big fan of my left, so I think maybe hes just burrowing in, with zero intention of leaving.  Who knows! 
    I feel exactly the same way, lol. Except my baby prefers to burrow on the right. I tell her she's got to look for a trapdoor, not a window... 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm not sure I felt when the lightening exactly happened. But last time and this time, I have noticed an increase in being able to breathe, more pelvic pressure, and having to pee more frequently/not getting all the pee out! @DeansGirl14
  • Options
    @WineAndDogs Burlington was great! Weather turned out great, but unfortnately I got a headcold from going in the AC to outside. I would recommend this one pizza spot, it was amazing! Pizzeria Verita! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @jacksonbears love Burlington! Grew up around there!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    32W 3D

Any appointments this week/last? How did it go?
    This morning I went in for my GD related growth U/S to see how baby is doing at the MFM office. I think all was well because the Dr. wasn't called in to talk to me about anything. He was head down, about 4lbs, with a good amount of fluid, and looking remarkably more like a baby than the 20 week fetus we saw last time. My next u/s is in 4 weeks coupled with the first of my weekly NST.

Cravings?
    I would love an iced coffee, but the caffeine causes my blood sugar to really spike up- so I haven't had more than a sip or two of my H's iced coffee when he gets it on the weekend. Last time I played around with drinking decaf it didn't give me the best blood sugar readings either and brought on horrific heartburn- so eff that nonsense if I'm not even going to get a caffeine rush from the coffee.

Rants/Raves?
    We moved into our new house this weekend! In 90 degree weather and for three days we packed the house up , loaded the truck, and unloaded at the new house. I left the heavy lifting to my H and BIL but I worked my ass off this weekend. Still have to completely clear out our old house (and then get it on the market) but it was such a huge accomplishment to move that I don't even care.

Questions for FTM, STM+?
    Where did everyone find their baby shower outfits? I'm on the hunt for a dress but just can't find anything that I'm loving. It's annoying me that I just can't decide on something.

GTKY: what's you favorite thing about July 4th??
    I love fireworks! They are kinda magical to me.

Together: January 2002
    Married: May 2008
    Baby: August 2017

Clearly we like to rush along at lightning speed...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Mango517 I got mine from this website. They aren't maternity dresses, which I love. I just bought one with a high waist and looooved it. Plus they're really affordable.

https://ashleylemieux.com/product-category/all/dresses/

• Options
    @Mango517 my shower was very laid back and I just went with a shirt and maxi skirt from motherhood maternity.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Mango517 I'm with mrsmatt1212 on this and didn't get a maternity dress. I got dresses with an empire waist that I also wear when not pregnant. Mine all came from Burlington Coat Factory for cheap. I know ladies in my past BMB even went to Forever 21 and got empire waisted ones. Good luck!

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 34 / DH: 33
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    lewlivlewliv member
    @Mango517 I got mine from Target. 
  • Options
    @mango17 I only drink iced coffee and between having coffee aversions in the first tri and not wanting the extra caffeine I reallllly miss it. :/ If anyone asks if they can bring anything to the hospital it's going to be iced coffee. 

My shower dress was from pink blush. It may be able to work as a nonmaternity dress too. 
    The first day May 2007 <3  The yes day April 2012 <3 The best day Nov 2013

• Options
    @Mango517 Wren and Ivory has some cute maxi dresses that are pretty affordable.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @secicc12 try the Carmel Halo top. My favorite hands down. (There's a few I don't care for) 

@kvh22 I know the hardest part of running/exercising in the end is staying hydrated. Mostly because we require so much extra water just being pregnant, and then exercising adds into on. I actually stop teaching the last 6 weeks mostly because it's hard to teach and stay hydrated and not have to stop and pee lol. As for Braxton hicks, my OB said even slight  dehydration can cause them and to drink lots of water. That could be why you get them while running? I am sure you drink water, but OB said even when Inthink I have drank enough, drink a lot more!