August 2017 Moms

FTM weekly check-in: july 3rd

How far along are you? 

Any appointments this week/last? How did it go?

Cravings?

Rants/Raves?

Questions for FTM, STM+?

GTKY: what's you favorite thing about July 4th??
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: FTM weekly check-in: july 3rd

• How far along are you? 33 weeks and 4 days

Any appointments this week/last? How did it go? This Wednesday, normal 34 week appt

Cravings? Again, sweets, chocolates and icecream!!

Rants/Raves? Enjoying the long weekend! This coming weekend is my sisters bachelorette party, will be fun!! Also, baby girls kicking a lot, hubby can see it now, he loves it!

Questions for FTM, STM+? I plan on taking a nursing class, and my breast pump came in, anyone test using the pump or wait?

GTKY: what's you favorite thing about July 4th?? bbqs, drinks, time with friends and family. We're in burlington, vt this weekend, and keep talking about our little girls july 4ths, cant wait!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • @jacksonbears wait on trying out your pump. Especially, if you're talking on yourself. You could induce labor that way. 

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 34 / DH: 33
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 34 weeks

Any appointments this week/last? How did it go? Nothing until the 36 week on July 18th

Cravings?  Just food in general. I crave carbs more but that's just because I have to limit them now so I want what I can't have, of course. 

Rants/Raves?  Next month we'll have a baby. It's so crazy to say that and think that!  Baby is still super active all day errday. DH thinks it's hilarious how lumpy my belly looks when the baby is moving and changing positions. 

Questions for FTM, STM+?  I see so many people talk about what to wear at the hospital, I never thought of an outfit for me because I assumed I'd be in a hospital gown.... is this wrong?

GTKY: what's you favorite thing about July 4th??  Everything except fireworks! I love cookouts, the community gatherings, time off work, and just how happy DH is (this has always been his favorite holiday because his family would always throw a huge party at their lakehouse)
  • JWatt5JWatt5 member
    How far along are you? 34 weeks!

Any appointments this week/last? How did it go? I have an appointment this week...see how that goes!

Cravings? Nothing in particular. I don't seem to want to eat full meals anymore - I just want to snack all day (and the middle of the night since I can't sleep)

Rants/Raves? After being told I'm 1cm dilated and that my mother went 14 days early with me, 9 days early and 6 days early with my sisters - even though all of that really doesn't mean I'm going to have my baby early...I can't help but start playing those scenarios in my head now. lol 

Questions for FTM, STM+? Anyone have some budget saving ideas for while you were off - like something you gave up or did differently while a lower/no money was coming in? We've been going over the budget in preparation - a while it looks good...it's still gunna hurt lol. 

GTKY: what's you favorite thing about July 4th?? Work is super slow/we don't work when we're here. I'm in Canada and a lot of our customers are American/it's our shutdown week. So hardly anyone is here - we cater in lunch and socialize. Kinda nice. It's so quiet even today!
    Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• How far along are you? 31+4

Any appointments this week/last? How did it go? I start weekly appts with ultrasounds Friday (high blood pressure before pregnancy) 

Cravings? Watermelon and cherries! DH doesn't care for either, so they're all mine! 

Rants/Raves? Rant: getting lots of regrets for my family baby shower next weekend. My mom/aunt wanted us to cut our guest list, even though I planned for many out-of-towners to not make it, so I'm bummed that we could've extended invites to more. 
    Rave: My work shower is this weekend. It'll be my first baby shower and I'm super excited! 

Questions for FTM, STM+? I can't order my pump until I meet my deductible, which won't be until after I give birth, although we prepaid for that. I don't want to buy one, so I'm wondering if anyone has had a similar situation and how long it took to get it after LO arrived. 

GTKY: what's you favorite thing about July 4th?? Any excuse to cook out is great for me! Not a huge fireworks fan, and I have to work though, so it's like any other day for me this year. 
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • @mokay19 I took lightweight cotton pajamas with button down tops. I was in a gown the first 24 hours till I could get up and shower (c section and epidural was switched to pain meds). I felt like the gown was thick and uncomfortable, plus my own stuff made me feel human. Some moms stay in hospital gowns the whole time, I think it's personal preference. 
  • @mokay19 totally a personal preference on what you want to wear in the hospital. I stayed in a gown the entire time. It was a nursing gown so I loved it. 

@JWatt5 I found that while on maternity leave, I didn't do near the "activities/extras" like prior. So that right there may help. My gasoline usage was super low. Otherwise, meal plan around what's on sale or do freezer meals now so you aren't spending a lot on groceries. Heck, avoiding grocery shopping all together would be great (probably not as realistic). 

@MrsVP614 I'm in the same boat with the deductible this time. It's probably not a huge dea since you really want to wait a while (~4ish weeks) to truly start pumping for a stash.

@Kathryn0903 based on looking back at my tracking app, DD went through as many as 9 a day. 

***TW in Siggy***
    BabyFetus Ticker

• How far along are you? 33 weeks tomorrow

Any appointments this week/last? How did it go? Standard prenatal last week and one next week. 

Cravings? Still. chocolate. I'm not normally a sweets fan, so I feel like baby girl is living up to the old wives tale.

Rants/Raves?
    Rant: Diagnosed with irritable uterus this weekend. Basically I'm one walking (painless) contraction and my belly is rock hard pretty much all the time. Its mainly just uncomfortable, but apparently has a slightly higher risk for early delivery. 

Questions for FTM, STM+? 

GTKY: what's you favorite thing about July 4th?? Echoing the not a huge fan of fireworks. I love pool parties and cookouts! 
  • How far along are you? 
    35 weeks 

Nope, not until I go weekly to the ob and ultrasounds next week. 

Cravings?
    ice cream!  I had a frosty for the first time in years, yesterday, and it was heaven! 

Rants/Raves?
    Shower next weekend, and super short work week this week!  I'm loving the relaxing time! 

Questions for FTM, STM+? Nope. 

GTKY: what's you favorite thing about July 4th?? We usually go to Maine to be with my family, but this year we aren't because of the shower this weekend. But when we are there, it's usually a big family gathering, and we drink Hurricanes (not sure why) all day!  I didn't have any last year *tw* I was pregnant, but we lost the baby 3 days later *end tw*, and now none again. Maybe next year! 
    **TW Loss/pregnancy mentioned**
    Married: 7/21/12
    BFP: 5/30/16 and MC on 7/6/16
    BFP: 12/4/16 Due 8/8/17 -- Its a boy! Born 8/14/17
    BFP: 5/19/19 and MC on 5/27/19
    BFP: 6/24/19, MC on 7/24/19
    BFP: 10/24, no heartbeat on 11/27, D&C 12/2
    Officially diagnosed with Secondary infertility and recurrent miscarriage
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
    Transfer #1: June 14, 2020
    Mommy to a super cute havanesse puppy and baby boy! 
  • @mokay19 what @SouthernMama15 said. It's just a personal preference thing. You'll definitely get a gown, but some people are uncomfortable in it or just feel more human in their own clothes. Cons to using your own clothes are that they could obviously get messy with PP bleeding, etc. 

@JWatt5 I was born 3 weeks early and now I have an irritable uterus so I'm definitely interested to see when LO actually decides to arrive. I still think I'll go late!

• @jacksonbears don't try the pump on your boobs! Like Bumpybump said, you can induce labor with that, but I did hook mine up last week and turned it on, and had the flange on my leg. I just wanted to make sure it ran, and changed speed correctly. 

@mokay19  my hospital has gowns, but I'm planning to bring a night gown for pp. I might wear it, might not, but I'd rather have the option. 

@MrsVP614 I ordered my pump at 32 weeks, and it was at my house like 2 days later. I think the shipping for those places is super fast. 

@Kathryn0903 I can't believe your having a baby next week!!!!!! That's so exciting!  Everything is getting so real!  
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
  • @MrsVP614 That sucks about the regrets..hopefully you still get a good crowd of close friends and family. Not sure how many you're expecting, but I had about 25 people at my shower and that was perfect for me. Still felt like a party, but I could spend quality time chatting with each person. 

@kathryn0903 Yay for baby being in position! That is great news.

How far along are you? 34 + 5

Any appointments this week/last? How did it go? Just had my NST this morning. I go 2x a week now. BP was great and baby was moving a ton, but protein levels increased since my last appointment Saturday. Boo. I have to do another 24-hour urine collection tomorrow and then see my OB on Wednesday to talk next steps. Taking it day by day! I feel so much better being almost 35 weeks.. whenever they talked about inducing me back at 33/34 weeks I had a slight panic attack. Every day baby stays in is super helpful. 

Cravings? Also on the sweets train! I tried Halo Top ice cream the other day and hated it. Maybe I just got a bad flavor? I heard such good things about it, but really didn't care for it. I think it was Chocolate Almond something. 

Rants/Raves? Rave - Loving the weather lately. Surprisingly, my feet/ankles haven't been swollen at all which is nice. I'm also working from home today, but so many people are on vacation it feels like I have the day off. Rant - see above...getting nervous about delivering early and possible NICU time. But not there quite yet. 

Questions for FTM, STM+? Any STMs have experience with an early induction? I've been reading it can take days because your body just isn't ready for baby to come yet. 

GTKY: what's you favorite thing about July 4th?? FOOD! Jk...kind of. I love barbecuing out on the deck with DH and other friends/family. BBQ food is a must for the 4th, in my opinion. We're doing all the standard burgers, hot dogs, cole slaw, corn, etc.. Can't wait!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @secicc12 thinking of you and LO! I've tried Halo Top and it's definitely different. I had the cookie dough flavor and while it was yummy, I'm used to huge chunks of cookie dough and this was lacking in that department.
  • @secicc12 I've never had halo ice cream, but I don't usually go for healthy when ice cream is involved.  :D. I did see, at my store, yesterday, that bryers had some 'guilt free' pints, that were new. It looked tasty, but I refuse to keep it in my house, cus I'll just eat it all!  
    IVF started Feb 2020
  • AB518AB518 member
    How far along are you? 
    35 weeks 5 days

I have just a normal prenatal appointment today.

Cravings?
    I don't have any specific cravings, but I am counting down the days until I can eat sushi and drink wine again.

Rants/Raves?
    It feels crazy to think that I will have a baby in my arms in about a month. I still love feeling baby move; however, baby gets hiccups about half a dozen times a day and it is starting to get slightly annoying.  Well, at least the hiccups let me know that he is still head down.

Questions for FTM, STM+?
    none

I used to enjoy going to cookouts.  Now, July 4th might be my least favorite day of the year.  DH and I normally work most holidays, and it is usually a very busy day at work.  Also, I have never enjoyed fireworks; I don't understand why people love them so much.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @secicc12 I've also read stuff about early inductions taking days. I'm hoping a STM has some insight. I feel like the more I google, the more nervous I get.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • kvh22kvh22 member
    @MrsVP614 My pump arrived in less than a week so, like @bumpybump said, if you aren't going to start using it until 4 weeks (maybe later), you can order it at 3 weeks post partum you'll have it :)

How far along are you? 33 weeks

Any appointments this week/last? How did it go? Appointment last week was good. I just keep hoping for no arrhythmia at each appointment. We saw a different doctor (mine is on vacation but also hoping to see the others in the practice every other appt. now) and she lacked the confidence that my OB has. She seemed very young - great bedside manner but just not super take charge.

Cravings? Small snacks so just need to eat when I'm hungry even though I don't really crave much of anything. Sometimes I'll eat and the baby will move and I'll feel like I'm going to get sick.

Rants/Raves? Rave: DH finally finished going through most of his clothes in the nursery and consolidating into one big dresser. I went cleaned the fridge and organized the pantry and bathroom sink storage.
    Rant: My grandmother passed away on Saturday which was expected. My grandfather passed away just before Thanksgiving and everyone flew in for this big weekend of celebration and nothing is really happening for my grandmother. They're just doing a small church ceremony and the youngest 3 of the 7 grandkids (who still live at home) will be there. I feel bad that it's so much less of a "to do" than for my grandfather. We were never close despite her living a mile away (she just didn't like kids) but my dad's side of the family has always put so much more value in the males than the females so this feels like it's playing into that. Part of me feels bad to not be flying home but it would be so stressful and uncomfortable and coming up really close on the 35 week cut off my doctor allows anyways. At the same time, my other 2 cousins who live on the west coast aren't making the cross country flight either and I'm kind of like "what the heck, guys?" I had made sure to mention that I wouldn't be flying after I went home for memorial day so no one was expecting me to attend but what's their reason?? I got to see her quite a bit when I was home in May and she was probably the most pleasant she's been in my entire life which was nice.

Questions for FTM, STM+? Is anyone still running? We'd had a heat wave (100+ most days) for almost 2 weeks so I got out of the habit. Now I get BH contractions if I run for more than a few minutes. I don't have an issue with BH contractions otherwise unless I've been walking for a while. Swimming has been great as an alternative but I'm always worried about getting sunburned so would really like to be able to run for a while longer.

GTKY: what's you favorite thing about July 4th?? Usually I would be at my family's lakehouses in NH but I didn't want to fly after 30-32 weeks and was just home around memorial day (had told my family this...see rant above). The lakes are my happy places but I'm excited to bring this LO there next year for July 4th!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• BlackNYellowBlackNYellow member
    edited July 2017
    How far along are you? (Edit: forgot this) 32 + 2 

Any appointments this week/last? How did it go? Next appt is Thursday 

Cravings? Salty things :/ 

Rants/Raves? Left hand starting swelling yesterday but is now back to normal. Now my ankles are swelling. I blame the heat! 

Questions for FTM, STM+? How many outfits should I bring for my baby in the hospital? My hospital provides side snap shirts. Are those sufficient? Did you bring a cute outfit for photos? 

GTKY: what's you favorite thing about July 4th?? We typically have a huge family party at my aunt's house who lives in rural Ohio. I had to work today and we couldn't go. It's the one time of year my entire moms side sees each other. 

@kvh22 I'm so sorry for your loss :( 
    I stopped running a few weeks ago. It's too hot here and I'm getting too many Braxton hicks from being dehydrated. I can't drink enough to keep them away without feeling like I'm going to pee myself. I am walking anywhere from 10-15 miles a week though. My endurance is going to be so shot postpartum. 

The first day May 2007 <3  The yes day April 2012 <3 The best day Nov 2013

• tova24tova24 member
    How far along are you? 
    34 W 6 D

Last week I had my 34w check up. I feel like I'm not learning anything/not getting answers to my questions. 

Cravings?
    Food. All of it!!

Rants/Raves?
    Rant: my body is falling apart. My back cracks when I get up, when I'm wiping on the toilet (sorry if TMI), and when I'm putting on my clothes. My skin is flaking and peeling. I do not have the pregnancy glow that I was promised! I have acne!!!

Questions for FTM, STM+?
    question: after having LO, what do you do when you go to the grocery store? I'm thinking of ordering my groceries online and then do the store pickup option, but unloading is going to be a whole another game! Do you take LO out of car seat and strap him in a carrier? You put LO in stroller and just go back and forth? I know it might be a crazy question, but I'm just trying to come up with a game plan before Landon arrives. 

I used to love buying ice cream from the ice cream truck and sitting on my blanket in the grass watching the fireworks. Now I like how 4th of July themed stuff (cupcake mixes, cups, candy, etc) go on sale the day after!
  • tova24tova24 member
    @kvh so sorry for your loss. 
  • @BlackNYellow I only bring the coming home outfit. I loved those side snap shirts and bought some for home this time. They poop and pee a lot at first and the less you have to take off, the better. Also easier for skin to skin and sometimes you have to strip them down to wake them up to eat. Footie pajamas wouldn't have worked for us with the ankle monitor.  They did hospital pics the day we left and I put his cute outfit on then. 
  • @secicc12 @Kathryn0903 inductions in general can take some time. I was induced (cervix softener) at 40 wks + 1 day and then given pitocin and they broke my water on 40+2. I labored most of that day but my body did progress well and I fully dialated. Unfortunately, DD never dropped and they said she was probably "wedged" a bit with her head turned a little. I had a csection at 9:05pm on 40+2. So, not a super long labor. 
    My sister has been induced early with all four of her kids and delivered each vagonally that same day. So, moral of the story, some people go faster than others. There's no way for anyone to predict what your experience will be. 

@BlackNYellow we kept DD in the gowns and swaddles at the hospital until we left. Then we put her in the take-home outfit. 

@tova24 Grocery shopping does become more difficult. With DD, I either had DH with me pushing her in a stroller while I filled the cart or I put her infant car seat in the basket of the shopping cart (up on top where the kids sit is a BIG no-no) and placed the food around her. I did babywear some too. This time around I will have DD sitting in the top of the cart and babywear. You'll figure out pretty quickly what does/doesn't work for you. It may be a bit of trial and error. But, grocery pickup wasn't around when I had DD and it's a fantastic option to utilize!

***TW in Siggy***
    BabyFetus Ticker

• @bumpybump did NOT know that you can't put them in the front section. Is that just because it can tip out?
  • @mrsmatt1212, yes that's why! I'm telling you, it was a glorious day when he could hold himself up and sit in the buggy with that cover thing.
  • @Kathryn0903 I can't believe that you'll have your little babe next week! Keep us updated on the induction schedule and everything! How exciting :)

@secicc12 I hope your testing and checks this week continue to go well so you can keep the baby in there as long as possible. But I agree, it's much better that you're just about 35 weeks so if the baby needs to come, it's a liiiittle less stressful

• ***TW in Siggy***
    BabyFetus Ticker

• @bumpybump @SouthernMama15 so my grocery store has like *one* cart with a built in car seat holder. Is that okay to use?
  • lewlivlewliv member
    @tova24 my stroller has a huge basket so I'm planning on using it for grocery shopping. I don't usually buy a lot at once anyway since we eat mostly fresh fruits, vegetables, and protein. For the big Costco trips I'll most likely wear the baby. 
  • @mrsmatt1212 maybe? Hard for me to say since I've never seen it. I know some of our stores have some too but I never felt comfortable using them. 

***TW in Siggy***
    BabyFetus Ticker

• caity024caity024 member
    edited July 2017
    How far along are you? 34 + 4

Any appointments this week/last? How did it go? Regular appt in Thursday and start going weekly

Cravings? Still sweets - candy, cake, give it to me! I think I've eaten more sugar the past two weeks than the past year. 

Rants/Raves? Rant - My toenail that got yanked off is healing and is sooooo itchy. It's driving me absolutely insane. 
    Rave - my (deceased) dad's cousin who I have never met saw my mom on off-chance a few weeks ago. She found out I was expecting; went home, made, and shipped me a baby quilt! It's so cute and the sweetest thing I've had happen this pregnancy. I cried crocodile tears and can't wait for LO to use it.

Questions for FTM, STM+?

GTKY: what's you favorite thing about July 4th?? SD1 (7/4) and DH (7/5) birthdays! We have SD1 a ton and I've got her tomorrow so we're having a girls morning (breakfast and the aquarium) until DH is off work. 

Edited to add rave.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @secicc12 @Kathryn0903 I was induced at 36 weeks and 4 days. When I got to hospital at 36w3d, my water was broke (small tear/leak) and I was 3cm dilated. They kept me overnight but no cramps or contractions whatsoever occurred. Pitocin started at 8am, still at 3cm when started. They finished breaking my water at 1pm as I was only to 4cm by then. At 3pm, I was still only 4cm so I got an epidural. By 6pm I was fully dilated and ready to push (I think the epi relaxed me allowing dilation?). Baby came at 719pm. So about 11 hours from pit to holding baby. I would say my induction wasn't that long...about as long as some FTM natural labors. 
  • @mrsmatt1212 like @bumpybump said, I never used one of those, they are few and far between here and given my germs phobia, I didn't want to chance it. For the most part, I went to the grocery store on the weekends when DH was home. We do have the click list thing now and I utilize that with DS. I open the back hatch and one door so the air is circulating and bring him in after I get the groceries inside, so 5 minutes minimum and he's usually asleep. I'll probably do the same with LO, but I may bring him in in the carrier. 
  • How far along are you? 35+6

Cravings? sweets and fruit, like usual! had the gooiest, massive creme-filled donut from Mariano's yesterday.... God bless America, I tell ya. 

Rants/Raves? Not today

Questions for FTM, STM+? Yes. "Lightening." From what I read, the baby descends into the pelvis 2-4 weeks before birth for FTM, but could happen the day of labor (or not at all) for STM. So, STMs, did you feel the lightening for your first and if so, when? Apparently some women may not feel it at all, but I'm rather looking forward to it as a signal of being at the end of this little adventure. Granted I'm not looking forward to the inevitable waddle and bladder pressure that goes with it, as that's already bad enough but oh well. 

GTKY: what's you favorite thing about July 4th??  I just love the festiveness in general. The best t-shirt I saw was on a dude, it had a guy riding a T-Rex waiving the American flag with the caption "Murica!" lol. We went to a baseball game on Sunday (Sox won!). Last night we went to our friend's  31st-floor rooftop to watch fireworks. Their high-rise has unrestricted views of the Chicago skyline, the lake, and the south and west sides so every part of the horizon you could see fireworks- pretty incredible. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @kvh22 I'm sorry for your loss.

Also, I stopped running a few months ago due to bladder discomfort but kept up my workouts on the elliptical machine (with resistance) and weight training. I'm glad I've been able to keep that up as it really does help me feel more human. 

Yesterday evening I ran two blocks to catch a train and my legs were protesting! I've gained somewhere between 20 and 25 pounds and my legs are not used to that, lol. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @DeansGirl14 yes, I had lightening crotch with my first. It started around 38 weeks and was really bad an for sudden when walking. Believe me, it's not pleasant. 

***TW in Siggy***
    BabyFetus Ticker

• bumpybump said:
    @DeansGirl14 yes, I had lightening crotch with my first. It started around 38 weeks and was really bad an for sudden when walking. Believe me, it's not pleasant. 
    @bumpybump
    sorry, not lightening crotch- that's a joy I've experienced for sure! "Lightening" aka "dropping" is what I was curious about. When the head goes lower into the pubic bones. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you? 35+5

Any appointments this week/last? How did it go? Next week- 36apt with US- the whole big 'seeing where we are' etc apt.

Cravings? Fruit, slushies.

Rants/Raves? Baby is still riding high- I had my shower on Sunday it was really nice, but all the older women kept saying how high she was and how she wasn't going anywhere soon since she hadn't dropped or anything. I'll take it but they were just so old-school about that. Plus, one of them almost had a heart attack that I had some caffeinated iced tea! like the world was ending.

Questions for FTM, STM+? Not today- I'm sure after my next apt with all the checking everything I will

GTKY: what's you favorite thing about July 4th?? I love just being outdoors and bbq'ing. Plus, I love seeing all the military displays in parades and paying respect to them. 
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • @DeansGirl14 yes, also called engaging. I'm a FTM but I'd swear babe is engaged now. My heartburn has significantly decreased and the other night I peed every hour. Bless. (But then again I only peed once last night so who knows). I think include a cervical check to see baby's station (measured in +3 <not engaged, above pubic bone> to -3 <crowning>) is the only way to really tell.
  • I don't know if Ive started engaging or not, but I can say that there have been times where I feel some crazy pressure in my pelvic area, but most of the time, I swear he's trying to escape in the wrong direction.  He gets so super high, and I have a hard time breathing.  He is also a big fan of my left, so I think maybe hes just burrowing in, with zero intention of leaving.  Who knows! 
    IVF started Feb 2020