TTC After a Loss
Options

TTCAL Check-In Week of 6/19

2»

Re: TTCAL Check-In Week of 6/19

• Options
    @justsuzie. Hugs to you. You will be missed.  Take care of yourself 
  • Options
    @justsuzie that makes sense, mental health is important. But dang you'll be missed :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    SP128SP128 member
    @justsuzie Love ya girl!  You are making me wish I had instagram
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• Options
    @SP128 I was gonna say I wish I had IG too!! Best of luck to you @justsuzie, we'll miss ya hon.
    Me: 39 DH: 39
    CP 1/25/16 4.5 weeks, developed Graves' disease
  • Options
    SP128SP128 member
    Tomorrow is egg retrieval day.  It's the hunt for the golden eggs : )  FX that all the shots have been worth it!!
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• Options
    pghrenpghren member
    Fx for you @SP128!
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    @zamora_spin That sounds like a really fascinating book!  Out of curiosity, does it also go into issues of sperm quality?  It seems like books/doctors/the general public often neglect to address that literally 50% of the pregnancy is courtesy of the male....fetal DNA and all.  Like, it pretty much "starts with the sperm", too, haha!  

**edited because spelling is hard
  • Options
    @SP128  Good luck tomorrow!  Hope all goes well!
  • Options
    Good luck @SP128. FX for tons of nice healthy eggs!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    FX a lot of healthy eggs @sp128!!!
  • Options
    @sp128.  That's great!!
  • Options
    Best of luck @SP128
  • Options
    jchpgjchpg member
    @SP128 Great news! Good luck with the next steps! 
  • Options
    @rosemaryandthyme The focus is the egg - but yes - sperm quality is discussed in the book as well. There is one sperm focused chapter but many of the action steps she recommends for sperm improvement are discussed in more detail throughout for eggs - avoiding certain toxins, certain vitamins/supplements, and dietary changes  are all things that have been studied as to both men and women. It's certainly true that about half the time the issue is on the male side.
  • Options
    1. introduction-  I'm amber, I have a 6 year old son, and a 20 month old son, was measuring 8.3 weeks pregnant and ended in emergency D&C due to heavy bleeding and clotting on June 5. 

2.Status- I'm 4 weeks post D&C today, still getting postivie HCG tests, blood work tomorrow to test levels and gyno app on July 13.

3. R/R the next person that tells me "it wasn't meant to be"  " there must of been something wrong with it". "Well it wasn't planned" im going to lose my mind.

4. most dangerous thing I've done- hmmmm, I actually can't think of anything ... maybe I'm boring lol
  • Options
    Ugh, I'm sorry people are saying those things @amberrmariee20 - people are really insensitive and don't know what to say. I wish more people would just say that they are sorry and don't know what to say, instead of trying to be "helpful". 
  • Options
    @zamora_spin yeah, my SIL told me "well it wasn't a baby yet" ... I just don't like when people feel the need to comment stuff like shush !
  • Options
    @amberrmariee20 Yeah, I agree, people should keep their mouth shut if they are going to say stuff like that.