November 2017 Moms
Options

OOTD: Maternity Edition

13»

Re: OOTD: Maternity Edition

• Options
    car1a said:
    @cwalker042 Where are the pants from? They're cute!
    @car1a they are from Motherhood. 

@bklynchica thank you!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    kalenpkalenp member
    This is not an outfit but a really cute dress that's nursing friendly (those are so hard to find)! I think I might get it now and see if it works for maternity. https://www.roolee.com/mom/dresses/mom-easy-dress-in-rose-pink
    DS#1 3/13
    DS#2 3/15
    Baby #3~ 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @cwalker042 very cute!  Where is that from?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    mrsrundmc said:
    @cwalker042 very cute!  Where is that from?
    It's from Motherhood. Jessica Simpsons line.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @bcashaw
    Beautiful colour 
  • Options
    @bklynchica I had a CH wedding too! I do wish I had better pictures, that's the only thing that I would have done differently. Yours are stunning!
    25 - FTM - BF Mom - Using CDs - Blogger and Soap Merchant
    Married for two years to my Honeybear and expecting a little Honeybee on our homestead in Belgium.  <3

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @bklynchica I had a CH wedding too! I do wish I had better pictures, that's the only thing that I would have done differently. Yours are stunning!
    Aww... Thank you... This is a photo my dad took while the professional photographer had us posing. I surprised DH with the photographer right before the ceremony! Had told him that my dad would just take photos (he's a hobbyist) and we didn't need to pay someone, but I'm a photographer and really did want something more professional looking. My dad doesn't take photos with the subjects wants in mind. He just shoots what he likes, which sometimes includes people mid chew.  So I wanted someone to take photos and make us look good. But my dad did some good ones in!
  • Options
    @MaximumEffort I want that dress! You look beautiful!

• Options
    Maxi dresses are so comfy in the summer heat! 
  • Options
    Today's OOTD. I'm not a fan of this type of cut. I feel it makes me look larger than I really am. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    It's not maternity since I'm not showing much, but I found a dress for the baby shower today. Also, ignore the messy hair  :)