February 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms thread 6.24

124»

Re: Weekly Symptoms thread 6.24

• Options
    Yesterday I went from days of constipation to full blown diarrhea in 20 minutes. It was not a good time.
  • Options
    Yesterday I went from days of constipation to full blown diarrhea in 20 minutes. It was not a good time.
    My liiiiife this week. Super fun while we were camping. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes! I've had it all day! Plus a bit of a low backache. Not sure if it's pregnancy related, or if I have a little bug. All I know is I feel like crap. No pun intended lol.  :D
  • Options
    Mine switched to constipation. I didn't have this as an issue my last pregnancy. Bloating is reaching an all time high. I vaguely remember this, but not to this extent. I'm sure the constipation isn't helping and I'm still trying to out on jeans.  :DI need to accept the bloat. 
  • Options
    ashhsaashhsa member
    @essentialpeace I am also so much more bloated this time around- it actually looks like a little pregnant belly! 
  • Options
    ashhsa said:
    @essentialpeace I am also so much more bloated this time around- it actually looks like a little pregnant belly! 
    YESS! I would refer to it as my "blump" (bloated bump) last time! 
  • Options
    Occasional feeling of an unsettled stomach and heartburn that usually starts later in the day. I feel tired here and there, but it could be thyroid related since I'm currently titrating thyroid meds. The late morning fatigue seems more pregnancy related at this point.
    G 12.04 | E 11.06 | D 11.08  | H 12.09 | R 11.14 | Expecting #6 2.16.18.

• Options
    Hi All, Any other mamas with no ms or food adversions yet? I'm 6w, 5d but worried because I'm PGAL, maybe I'm the lucky 20%! My last pregnancy was rough with MS/adversions...part of me hopes they start so I know everything is ok and I can stop worrying .. 

DD angel baby 10/16 <3
    Rainbow Due 02/20/18

• Options
    ashhsa said:
    Im also bloated this time around, I can't even get my wedding bands off

DD angel baby 10/16 <3
    Rainbow Due 02/20/18

• Options
    alemarie1 said:
    Im also bloated this time around, I can't even get my wedding bands off
    I hadn't even thought to check rings until you said something....they are stuck.
  • Options
    I bloat and swell like no one's business- I've already said good-bye to my wedding rings at just over 8 weeks- just like I did with DD. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DH: 32
    Me: 31
    Baby #1: BFP 1/30/14, EDD 9/28/14, natural MC @ 6 weeks
    Baby #2: BFP 8/1/2014, EDD 4/9/2015, It's a GIRL: Addison Elizabeth!

• Options
    I had a craving for olive garden salad (so random!) and ate like 2 family bowls by myself, then 15 min later vommed in the bathroom. felt great after that lol. and my preggo dreams are INTENSE! i keep telling them to DH and he looks like i've lost my mind
  • Options
    clc515clc515 member
    alemarie1 said:
    Hi All, Any other mamas with no ms or food adversions yet? I'm 6w, 5d but worried because I'm PGAL, maybe I'm the lucky 20%! My last pregnancy was rough with MS/adversions...part of me hopes they start so I know everything is ok and I can stop worrying .. 
    I wish this was the case for me! My bestie was one of those lucky ladies who never felt sick and never had aversions (but did have cravings) and she just gave birth to the healthiest little boy! Here's hoping you're also one of the lucky!
  • Options
    Morning sickness came out of nowhere! What are you guys able to keep down? I know everyone is different but I am desperate for ideas. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @masopust im constantly queasy. Never have an appetite and food makes me dry heave. BUT if I force myself to eat something I feel better.
    I'm also the queasiest first thing in the morning. 
  • Options
    @masopust I got queasy drops from Amazon that seem to just be sour candy that have helped a lot. I suck it while I cook dinner then can eat right after. Eating every two hours helps too, and lots of fluids. 
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options
    mamabuttmamabutt member
    edited July 2017
    Feeling super bloated (no DH, that is not the baby). Nauseous. Can go from "just fine" to "starving" in a split second, but food sounds gross. Sore, growing boobs. Headaches, which aren't really unusual for me. Irritable. Oh, and EXHAUSTION! I loathe first time pregnant me who was able to lay in bed and sleep all day. *Eye roll*

ETA: RLP. I forgot about this annoyance. It showed up almost immediately this time around
  • Options
    mamabuttmamabutt member
    edited July 2017
    @alemarie1 My MS the first time around didn't hit until the exact day I was 8 weeks. You still got time for the unfortunate lol
  • Options
    alemarie1 said:
    I only had very mild nausea with both of my kids. So far the same with this one. Very mild, and short lived and not even every day. 
  • Options
    KLHauck12KLHauck12 member
    edited July 2017
    Well, I threw up this morning...so that happened. I had MS with my first but never came anywhere near throwing up. I've had horrible indigestion that was actually keeping me from functioning. It's been a lot better since I started taking something for it. But the nausea has gotten so much worse. It takes until the middle of the day to feel good enough to want to eat. The bloating is getting better (I don't look 4 months pregnant anymore) but gas and constipation are getting worse. Exhaustion is just as bad - not sleepy like a few weeks ago (and what I remember with my first) but just can barely get myself to move off the couch. I feel so guilty that I am couch parenting these days and playing way more movies than ever before! I agree with those that are jealous off how they could give into the exhaustion like they did in the first pregnancy!
  • Options
    Third pregnancy (first on MC) - anyone else ever experience cysts on their vaginal area?  Last pregnancy I had to have 4 lanced (Ouch!!!!) and this time I just discovered 2. My OB said it was probably a hormonal thing last time, so I'm assuming the same.. so strange!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1 10/5/13 MMC 11/13/13 D&C 11/15/13
    BFP #2 5/14/14 EDD 1/19/15 Beta 1: 728 Beta 2: 1858 We have a heartbeat! 166 @ 7w3d  Please be our RAINBOW!
    Baby G is a BOY!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    ashhsa said:
    I found it super interesting that my uterus this time around is measuring 1w3d ahead of the baby this early. I blame the bloat on this. 
  • Options
    sgio7485 said:
    Third pregnancy (first on MC) - anyone else ever experience cysts on their vaginal area?  Last pregnancy I had to have 4 lanced (Ouch!!!!) and this time I just discovered 2. My OB said it was probably a hormonal thing last time, so I'm assuming the same.. so strange!
    Pretty sure I had one during my past pregnancy. Thankfully it went away before it became to unberable.
  • Options
    sgio7485 said:
    Ouch nope. I had to get checked monthly for cysts because I took Clomid. Fortunately I never developed any. But now I'm wondering if I'm going to have to continue getting checked yikes.
  • Options
    Yes I had them on my bikini line and they were super painful. I've only ever had them while preggo so assuming it's hormones. I've avoided them this far but only 8w3d so just waiting for that fun...
    DH: 32
    Me: 31
    Baby #1: BFP 1/30/14, EDD 9/28/14, natural MC @ 6 weeks
    Baby #2: BFP 8/1/2014, EDD 4/9/2015, It's a GIRL: Addison Elizabeth!

• Options
    ashhsaashhsa member
    masopust said:
    Morning sickness came out of nowhere! What are you guys able to keep down? I know everyone is different but I am desperate for ideas. 
    I actually find green apples are really good for MS- although I haven't had any MS as yet with this pregnancy.