February 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms thread 6.24

lets start over, shall we?

Re: Weekly Symptoms thread 6.24

• Options
    meatballs37meatballs37 member
    edited June 2017
    Well half of the previous thread was...well you know.

ETA: it cut off my post. Ugh.

I have some sort of intestinal bug. And combine that with morning sickness, it just blows. DD has it too. So we are slugs in our pjs today. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Currently no real symptoms for me except constipation and I woke up to throwing up reflux-like stuff, so that was fun. 
  • Options
    Currently no real symptoms for me except constipation and I woke up to throwing up reflux-like stuff, so that was fun. 

I never had constipation with any prior pregnancy, but the past few days have been rough. I'm trying to up my water intake and hoping that will be enough.
    Married 6/2013, TTC 9/2013.
    ***TW***
    MC 12/2013, Blighted Ovum 04/2014, CP 06/2014
    Began RPL testing 07/2014
    BFP #4 10/26/2014; Theo born 07/2015
    BFP #5 06/17/2017, EDD 02/28/18

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm also noticing the increased sense of smell has kicked in. 
  • Options
    clc515clc515 member
    I'm still SO gassy. I can't sleep on my side because of the pressure, and if I do it's like wringing it out... when I toss and turn I wake myself up burping :unamused: Sorry if TMI!

I've at least figured out that anything salty triggers my heartburn. Bye bye saltines, hello vanilla wafers lol.
  • Options
    I think most of my symptoms are from the PIO injections...so of course my loss brain is going nuts. It doesn't help that they still haven't called with my second beta numbers 
  • Options

I never had constipation with any prior pregnancy, but the past few days have been rough. I'm trying to up my water intake and hoping that will be enough.
    I'm with you. I wasn't constipated with my girls. This blows. Double fisting water now. 
  • Options
    I have just been super tired... pretty much exactly what the beginning was like with DD.
    Anniversary
    TTC #1 Since April 2014
    Me: 27 | DH: 31
    08/2006 - Laparoscopy/Stage 1 Endo
    10/2014 - Bloodwork normal, HSG all clear
    10/2014 - DH's SA 15mil/mL, 35% motility, 6% morphology
    BFP #1: 12/29/14 | EDD: 9/9/15

• Options
    Yup, constant hangover feeling.
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options
    No sickness yet, I'm enjoying it for now! I'm one big slug these days. Some sore boobs here and there and I have been sleeping like crap. 

Anyone start having the weird pregnancy dreams yet? 

DD #1 3/26/13
    Mo/Mo twins MMC 3/31/14  o:)
    DD #2 3/31/15
    DD #3 8/25/16
  • Options
    Anyone extra sweaty? I usually don't sweat but had to take a break from Pulling weeds as I was drenched in less than an hour.
  • Options
    Super hungry but food makes me feel gross. Plus the exhaustion. I just fell asleep playing on the floor with DD and woke up to her yelling, "I want baa baa back seep!" (Baa baa black sheep :D ) and dropping her nursery rhyme book on my head LOL. Oops! At least DH is home too. 
  • Options
    @seitzy3 yes! I normally have fairly weird dreams and remember them often, but in pregnancy they are like disturbingly vivid.

@meatball37 same with the smells. And now the gag reflex especially with diaper changes.
  • Options
    RSainiRSaini member
    anyone dealing with mood swings? I wish I could control it **Thinking happy thoughts**
  • Options
    Ok so bloat is my symptom. But what I'm really complaining about is that the maternity pants and leggings I bought fit great but I'm too short and have to get them all hemmed. Like come on I know I'm not the only short chubbers out there. My bloat is so bad that I can't wear my old pants and I'm just not mentally ready for this :neutral:
  • Options
    Ok so bloat is my symptom. But what I'm really complaining about is that the maternity pants and leggings I bought fit great but I'm too short and have to get them all hemmed. Like come on I know I'm not the only short chubbers out there. My bloat is so bad that I can't wear my old pants and I'm just not mentally ready for this :neutral:

I have the opposite problem. I'm too tall. All the leggings and pants are too short.
  • Options
    @smorzandoj samesies. I'm tall and wish summer dresses didn't look like shirts on me.
  • Options
    +1 for too tall for stuff :( also the WEIRDEST dreams that are crazy and scary and sometimes involve clients and coworkers which makes me feel weird when I get to work in the morning. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @heatherdubrow i just go to the lab and pick up my results. It drives my drs office nuts. But i cant wait all day. For a phone call.  Plus I like to have the results to process later.
    Is your lab close? Just go get them:)
  • Options
    I know the fashion world is trying to get real about sizes and I think they need to get real about hieghts! I love maxi dresses but I'd trip on my face if I tried to wear one 
  • Options
    Hungover for the last few days, but oddly enough haven't had ANY drinks! That really does describe it perfectly.
    TTC #1 - December 2015
    Me:31 H:31
    DX: MFI - 1% Morph 
    12/16 -IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol w/ Lupron trigger
    ER - 11 retrieved- 9 mature - 7 fertilized - 3 sent for PGS on day 5 - No normals (1 XXX Embryo - may use in future)
    3/17 - IVF #2 - Antagonist Protocol w/ HCG trigger
    ER- 13 retrieved - 11 mature - 8 fertilized - 2 sent for PGS on day 5 -2 Normal
    FET #1 - 5/16/17 - BFP! - Beta #1 5/25 - 156 - Beta #2 5/30 - 2562 - Beta #3 6/1 - 5191!

• Options
    Yep hungover that's the nauseas feeling. Last night I opened the freezer and saw Jaeger and instantly wished I had Rootbeer to make a John B and then remembered ...oh wait..pregnant!
    Which I'm sad about because DH friend is having his dirty 30.July 15..and I requested pink panty droppers. Ugh dang it :)
  • Options
    Random waves of nausea, sore boobs here and there, and I think I might take the award for the most moody person on the planet.
  • Options
    Also feeling the "hangover" others have mentioned. Too bad it's a longer lasting hangover lol. Nausea. Random faint feeling, tired. Crampy a little, but that seems to be decreasing. Tired, gassy, and the dreams seem to be getting more intense. And food doesn't taste good at all. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @keshupe29 I'm not to the point of food not tasting good yet, but that really sucks. I am trying to savor every meal because I know it's gonna be a long road.
  • Options

Random question: I know the general consensus is hair dye is safe but hormones may cause weird coloring. any experience with this? my roots are awful right now and I want to just dye my hair back to my natural color so I won't have to keep dying it during pregnancy, but I don't want my hair to turn green.

***TW***

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Has anyone else experienced a decreased appetite? I haven't had morning sickness or food aversion, just not super hungry. 

@heatherdubrow have they called with your Betas yet?
  • Options
    @olive_lane I have that a lot, especially later in the day when I am really tired and spent from the day. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @hullabalou my OB said hair coloring is safe after first tri. But if your desperate right now you can get a non permanent hair color like a demi because that doesn't use high amounts of whatever the chemical is in developer. Sorry pregnancy brain completely made me forget the word. And I'm a hair stylist too :-P
  • Options
    Ugh I am so hungry and so emotional. I'm going nuts. I feel really bad for my husband cos if it's anything like my last im going to be like this until this new baby stops nursing.
  • Options
    @hullabalou my OB said hair coloring is safe after first tri. But if your desperate right now you can get a non permanent hair color like a demi because that doesn't use high amounts of whatever the chemical is in developer. Sorry pregnancy brain completely made me forget the word. And I'm a hair stylist too :-P
    I will just wait it out. I hardly ever style my hair anyway so I will just keep it in a ponytail until I'm out of first tri, it hides my roots better lol.
    ***TW***

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
  • Options

Random question: I know the general consensus is hair dye is safe but hormones may cause weird coloring. any experience with this? my roots are awful right now and I want to just dye my hair back to my natural color so I won't have to keep dying it during pregnancy, but I don't want my hair to turn green.

When I was pregnant with DD my hair that came in was like 5 shades darker. My hair stylist even thought it was odd. I had my hair high/low lighted throughout my pregnancy last time and it never turned out a weird color. 
  • Options
    Yayyy!!! @heatherdubrow

DD #1 3/26/13
    Mo/Mo twins MMC 3/31/14  o:)
    DD #2 3/31/15
    DD #3 8/25/16
  • Options
    @seitzy3 I have been having more vivid dreams too! Unfortunately in the past week I've had three graphically violent dreams. Wish my vivid dreams were about unicorns or something instead!