January 2018 Moms
Options

*~*Monday ticker change June 26*~*

crizz13crizz13 member
edited June 2017 in January 2018 Moms
If you're due 1/1, 1/8, 1/15, 1/22, or 1/29 this thread is for you!

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: What will you eat/drink/do asap after you have your LO that you can't do right now because you're pregnant?

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: *~*Monday ticker change June 26*~*

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 12 weeks! Size of an apricot 

2. How are you feeling? I'm feeling really good now that the ms has disappeared. Still have to get up at least once a night to pee and have developed some weird sleeping patterns (up every night around 2 or 3 for about an hour). 

3. Any appointments this week? 12 week ultrasound and appointment tomorrow! Can't wait to see our little girl! DH managed to get some time off work to come to the ultrasound part, so I'm excited to see his reaction too.

4. Rants/raves/questions? DD has started talking to my belly, "Hi baby sister!" It melts my heart every time.

5. GTKY: I'm not a huge drinker, but the nice weather and summer BBQs have me craving a nice, cold cocktail or hard cider. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    12 weeks! Baby is the size of a plum. 

2. How are you feeling?
    Tired. Still having good aversions and texture issues.

Tomorrow! We should be getting our InformaSeq results and finding out if baby is a boy or a girl! 

Rant: DH is loving incense right now...and I hate it. Candles are okay but not incense. Ick. 
    Rave: DH is being such a good sport about all my symptoms and such. :D 

5. GTKY: What will you eat/drink/do asap after you have your LO that you can't do right now because you're pregnant?
    mmm....nothing comes to mind but like @crizz13 I'm missing those yummy summer beverages. I will also probably miss sleeping on my stomach. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    13 wks, lemon
    2. How are you feeling?
    Better
    No
    None
    wine, coffee, and sashimi in that order!
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 9 weeks - Size of a Cherry/Jack 

2. How are you feeling? Emotions are on high alert this week, some RLP and nauseous as usual.

3. Any appointments this week?  Had my OB apt today, Wednesday. My new OB blows so I'm switching back to my old OB who is using my dating scan as my due date, which is why I'm in this board now. haha.

Rant: DH rolls his eyes anytime I mention having a pregnancy symptom like I'm being overly observant with my body to notice these things. No dude. I'd like you to feel like you want to puke when you even think about reheating leftovers for dinner.

5. GTKY: What will you eat/drink/do asap after you have your LO that you can't do right now because you're pregnant? Get a new tattoo. My husband and I got married a few weeks ago and we want to get tattoo bands around our fingers. I can't get mine till I'm no longer knocked up. haha

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 10 weeks 

2. How are you feeling? Sick as a dog. 

I had an ultrasound Monday.  It appears I have a decent sized SCH and ovarian cyst.  So that could be fun.  
    4. Rants/raves/questions? I dont exactly live in a VBAC friendly town.  Im with the best provider for VBAC but even then, the restrictions are a bit much.  Im terrified that shes going to push for a c section with the SCH, which there is no need for as long as it resolves.  

5. GTKY: What will you eat/drink/do asap after you have your LO that you can't do right now because you're pregnant? A frozen margarita.  I purchased one the day I tested so its been sitting there taunting me for weeks now.