Babies on the Brain
Options

Meme (or gif) Monday - June 19

2»

Re: Meme (or gif) Monday - June 19

• Options
    edited June 2017
    @dreamscapes_ you're not alone completely. I don't like ON maternity but buy a few select of their regular items
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @kindbytealikat I just don't like Old Navy in general. They "have" my size, but it's only available online, which means I need to buy it in order to even try it on. The last time I bought anything from them, it was a couple of white shirts for work and a pair of shorts. The shorts were easily two sizes larger than the tag said they were, and the shirts, despite being the same make and size, were all over the place. So I don't buy from them. I know plenty of people have had good experience with them, so I'm not discounting that, I just don't shop there :)
    Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @dreamscapes_ I get that. The shorts tend to be bigger IMO which is why I like them LOL
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @notthefather - I'm not a big fan of old navy clothes, but their maternity line is pretty good if you the clothes will only last you that pregnancy.
  • Options
    KFrobKFrob member
    @ChloandCoco  I'm with you on that!  I have a few regular things from them but I feel like its really hit or miss, especially the quality.  But for maternity ON and Gap were a real staple for me.    
  • Options
    @KFrob - I like the Gap maternity shirts, but I prefer the ON maternity pants, they're stretchier. 
  • Options
    izza2izza2 member
    @dreamscapes_ - I loooove Torrid! We went to the mall last weekend to find a dress for MIL's wedding today, and after going to 5 or 6 different stores where they either had nothing in my size, or only had the most atrocious or revealing things - we stumbled upon Torrid. I'm not usually a fan of spending that much money on myself, but it was so liberating to find a store where if I saw a dress I liked, I could 99% bet that they had it in my size!
    :love::love::love:

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Options
    @izza2 I'm the same way! It's very hard for me to justify buying things for myself sometimes, especially since plus size clothes are almost always ridiculously expensive. I really love Torrid, though! I just wish they wouldn't put skulls and Peter Pan collars on half of their stuff.
  • Options
    izza2izza2 member
    @dreamscapes_ - Lol, I feel you there! I went online to see what all they offered, and it seemed like a good portion of their stuff was geared toward cosplay or something similar.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Options
    @izza2 I like some of their pop culture stuff. Like, I have a few of their Disney pieces, a Doctor Who dress (which I altered because it had a Peter Pan collar and I LOATHE those things) and leggings. But yeah, a lot of it is strange.