December 2017 Moms
Options

I'm just here for the sex..

Re: I'm just here for the sex..

• Options
    @rainbowdashh. That's amazing!!!
  • Options
    @AMCsquared with DS, I had a very vivid it's a boy dream the week we found out. Up until that point I was convinced it was a girl.  With this LO, everyone thought it was a girl but again I had a super vivid dream around week 6-7 that it was a healthy baby boy. It was so clear. I can't wait until you find out!! 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ShyTonia i agree i have no clue either. its cool that u found the dreams to be true!! i hope for that :)
    Me: 31  DH: 32      <3 DH since 12.2009       Married 08.2013       EDD 12.2017
  • Options
    I had a dream with my first that it was a girl--sure enough! I'm not sure about this one, though

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
    Baby #2 due December 2017
  • Options
    Congrats @disneyfan0511! Have you told your girls yet? 
  • Options
    I had the NextGen test this last Monday and I'm still patiently waiting but I love seeing everyone's news! It makes me so excited! In my mind I'm sure it's a girl, I'll be happy for whatever but I've had dreams and I keep calling the baby a "she". While patiently waiting I've bought 2 different pajama onesies (don't know the official name for those) so I can have it ready on the day I find out so I can give it to my husband as a surprise. Tick tock tick tock!!!
  • Options
    @ngarciabyu They helped us announce to the family - they popped those confetti canons and that is how everyone found out. Our little one was upset at first but they're both warming up to the idea of a boy joining the family. ;)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    So many Team Blues!
  • Options
    @AMCsquared how far along are you? Good ol angle of the dangle theory lol. 
  • Options
    Hahaha @ngarciabyu I'm 14 weeks. I sent in my 12 week sonogram lol
  • Options
    I really don't mind what we have but would be nice to have a little girl as we already have a DS. My husband really wants another boy as he says he would be too protective over a girl lol. 
  • Options
    @kate0506 and discipline is also hard for my DH.  :(
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @AMCsquared where did you send them? Was it free? I find out in a week, but I think it would be fun to see what they have to say! 
  • Options
    @KathrynJ088 it's totally just for fun but I paid 16 dollars lol! Thegenderexperts.com
  • Options
    I've never even heard of that! Let us know what they think, we will find out if they were right eventually. 
  • Options
    @AMCsquared I definitely did that last time. They said boy and they were right! 
  • Options
    KathrynJ088KathrynJ088 member
    edited June 2017
    @AMCsquared I'm trying to patiently hold out, but want everyone's opinion on this next part bc I'm torn 50/50.

My DH and I desperately want at least 1 boy (he is only one of two men to pass on the family name). My mom has this elaborate gender reveal planned for next Saturday and I'm debating having the doc tell us on Tues during the scan, or having them keep it a secret and give it directly to my mom so we find out when everyone else does. Besides just having the moment be a bit more intimate between just DH and I if we find out at the Dr office, I'm not sure he/we would be able to hide the slight initial disappointment if it's two girls (duh we're happy to just have healthy babies in the long run). This gender reveal is not only in front of my entire mom's side of the family, but my DH's family wants to Skype it and my other side of the family wants me to FB live, so it's quite the show.

Edit: autocorrect sucks
  • Options
    @KathrynJ088 Could you ask the doc to tell you if there is one boy? If not, you'd know it is 2 girls, but if so, you wouldn't know if it is 2 boys or 1 girl 1 boy, so there would still be some surprise at the party. If you're worried about gender disappointment, it might be better not to hear with everyone watching

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
    Baby #2 due December 2017
  • Options
    Amber_WavesAmber_Waves member
    edited June 2017
    @KathrynJ088 it seems like you have good reason to find out in advance. It's pretty normal to find out yourself before revealing it to everyone! I'm sure it will make the party more enjoyable for you as well you can take in other people's reactions rather than worrying about your own/DH's.
  • Options
    abcolaabcola member
    @KathrynJ088 We found out just the two of us and have been slowly revealing to our families and friends... It's been fun to have mini celebrations... and I've had some time to process. I did a mini gender reveal for the two of us and we used a tripod to record it... We're doing other fun reveals for the family (Grandpas hitting an exploding golf ball with colored powder) and friends. 

BabyFetus Ticker Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @ngarciabyu hahah we'd get along justtt finee. i'm totally tempted by the ultrasound places!  

@rainbowdashh haha no way!!  

@kathrynj088 i totally have an opinion about this! i personally could not handle having my actual reaction be in front of an audience. i want to create a little reveal photo but even in that private moment i'm not comfortable being surprised. i think it'd be totally fine for you and DH to know a few days beforehand. it's still a "reveal" bc its for everyone to learn the news. but this way DH has time to process, and also process "disappointment" in case its not what he wants, but then also have enough time to get back on track just being happy about it anyway! i think that's totally normal to possibly feel that way.