October 2017 Moms
Options

Weekend Chatter 06/10-06/11

2»

Re: Weekend Chatter 06/10-06/11

• Options
    @flowerintherain oh girl I am so sorry you had such a horrible day and painful accident! I hope you are able to take it easy for a couple days, and glad H has been helpful. ((Hugs))

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 there were a few other than her too.  I wrote a sassy response over there but then deleted and posted over here.
    TTC x 1.5 years.
    Acupuncture, Femera x3 cyles, and HSG.
    BFP in September 2014, DS born June 2015.
    TTC x2 months.
    BFP January 2017.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @flowerintherain Oh my, that's so scary! I'm glad you're ok! Try and take it easy today. 
  • Options
    Thanks for the well wishes everybody. Yeah, I'm just gonna take it easy for a few days. I don't think going out in public is much of an option..I look like something straight out of the walking dead with my face so bloody and swollen. I'm just really hoping the dentist will be able to do something about my teeth tomorrow because right now I can't really eat..I can barely manage drinking water out of a straw. 
    October 2017 May siggy challenge - Parenting fails

DS-02/25/16
    Pregnancy #2-Due 8/24/17 MMC-01/09/17
    DD-Due 10/24/17
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @tallmomma29 I'm sorry to hear you ended up in the er again and it made that cardiologist appt necessary :( I love your sense of humor, though  :D

• Options
    @flowerintherain Sorry to hear about your fall and injuries! Texas heat can be the worst. I hope you heal quickly! 

@TallMomma29 Oh no! Positive thoughts for you and keep us updated!
  • Options
    JessDGJessDG member
    @flowerintherain. Hoping you're feeling a little better today.  Rest up!

@TallMomma29. Safe travels home today.  Glad you're seeing a cardiologist soon and hope that goes well!
  • Options
    So many hugs to you guys. <3

@flowerintherain I'm so sorry that happened to you, and hope you aren't in as much pain this morning. 

@TallMomma29 yikes that is so scary. Did they mention what could be causing it if not dehydration? 

Me: 31 DH:35
    TTC #1: March 2011 
    Fur-children: 3 dogs + 2 cats (all rescued)
    dx: Endometriosis and Fibroids 
    2 Laps and 1 Abdominal Myomectomy
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    IVF #1 Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide
    ER 12/1/2016:Retrieved 22 eggs 12 fertilized, developed moderate OHSS
    4/4 day 5 embryos were normal for PGS!!! 2 boys/2 girls
    FET 1/10/2017  
    Gallbladder surgery 1/10/2017
    FET 2/2
    BFP 2/7/17 <3 Beta#1: 594!!! Beta#2 1630!!!
    Having a girl! EDD 10/21/17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @TallMomma29 oh no! Safe travels home and I hope you get some answers at the cardiologist!

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Oh my goodness! @flowerintherain and @TallMomma29 many internet hugs to you.  I'm glad to hear that you both are doing okay.  ❤️
    June 2017 Siggy Challenge:  "You had one job to do!"

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @TallMomma29 So sorry you had a crappy day too! Hopefully you can get some reassurance from your cardiologist that dehydration is the only problem. That's so scary. I'm glad you're okay.
    October 2017 May siggy challenge - Parenting fails

DS-02/25/16
    Pregnancy #2-Due 8/24/17 MMC-01/09/17
    DD-Due 10/24/17
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    sjohns908sjohns908 member
    edited June 2017
    @ForwardnBackward I'm glad you said something because I knew I couldn't be the only one rolling my eyes super hard at those car suggestions. 

@flowerintherain and @TallMomma29 I'm sorry you both have had rough experiences this weekend. You both take it easy!
  • Options
    @flowerintherain Texas heat is killer. I'm so happy you are sorta okay. I fainted a couple months ago because of the heat. Thank goodness my husband caught me before I fell but, it's no joke. 

@TallMomma29 I'm terrified I'm going to be dehydrated and not realize it until it's too late... I hope everything is okay!
  • Options
    @flowerintherain, @TallMomma29 sorry about your weekends. Hope you both feel better soon! 
  • Options
    Oh man @flowerintherain and @TallMomma29.  I'm so sorry to hear about your weekends!
    TTC x 1.5 years.
    TTC x2 months.
    BFP January 2017.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 That dog park sounds awesome!! My pups would love a place to go swimming 
  • Options
    OMG @TallMomma29  and @flowerintherain so sorry you had health scares over this weekend. So glad you are feeling better now! 

I was at a conference all weekend uggggg now I need another weekend to actually get any rest before going back to work :(

• Options
    @TallMomma29 is they say atrial fibrillation (afib) at all?  Or maybe just the word tachycardia?
    TTC x 1.5 years.
    TTC x2 months.
    BFP January 2017.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    @tallmomma29 what airline gave you crap about preboarding?? I flew SW when I was just 10 weeks and not showing at all, but was pretty sick and worried I would be in the bathroom a lot. I got boarding group C and you know how SW is, no pre-assigned seats so if you're in C it's "C for center seat." I went up to the gate lady and barely got out the words "I'm pregnant" before her hands were flying on the keyboard getting me a preboard. 

eta: so if you ladies fly SW at all during pregnancy don't be afraid to ask!

• Options
    +1 @bluejeanbabi05 i just flew SW and got preboard by asking, DH got to join too.

@TallMomma29 i hope you feel better :( jerks will be jerks and im really hoping you're ok and the babies are too. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 SW customer service is awesome. I flew United when I was about 10 weeks and the lady at the gate was being a shitty person to everyone and made me cry. I had told her I was pregnant and her response was that she wasn't going to let me on the plane if I was going to be emotional, which of course made me cry even more (damn hormones). I eventually pulled it together and she let me on with a few extra bitchy comments. This was maybe 2-3 weeks before they dragged the guy off the plane. 
  • Options
    I've had nothing but excellent customer service with SW.  I always try to use them as much as possible.

The last time I flew United I also received shitty customer service.  A few years ago I had to fly across country because of my father's sudden passing.  We had a few layovers and at the last layover I went to the counter to ask if they could seat me and my husband together (I was a mess and didn't want to subject a stranger to my spontaneous sobbing fits).  The woman at the counter was super snotty and "tried" to accommodate, but said something to the effect of "well that's what happens when you book last minute."  (I was such a mess that I didn't know how to respond).  I had to plead with the flight attendant when I boarded to ask if they could find someone to switch, and thankfully they did.  
    June 2017 Siggy Challenge:  "You had one job to do!"

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @flowerintherain @TallMomma29 so sorry you both had health scares this weekend! I hope everything is okay with both of you.

@roo_baby @Brambles23 thanks for helping me add to my list of reasons why I will never fly United again.

This weekend H and I went back to our college town because our college choir director is retiring and had put together an alumni choir for his last concert. It was crazy emotional... he has been like a dad to so many people, including me when my own dad was peacing out on my family. It was awesome to celebrate his career and the impact he has had, and to sing for him one last time.
  • Options
    TallMomma29TallMomma29 member
    edited June 2017
    @bluejeanbabi05 it was SW which was so strange!  Usually I get amazing customer service from them too!   When I had to fly for work during prior pregnancies and I was still in the morning sickness phase, I'd always ask and they were so nice about it.  

@ForwardnBackward I looked back at my discharge paperwork and it does say "nonspecific tachychardia" and that that means they are unsure of the cause.  I have an appt with my OB this afternoon and hopefully she can get me a referral to a cardiologist!  So far my HR has been a lot better just being home.  <3

• Options
    @TallMomma29  - Sinus (which i'm assuming it is) tachycardia is much easier to manage than an abnormal tachycardia.  Keep us posted on what they think the trigger may be or if they suggest certain management!

TTC x 1.5 years.
    TTC x2 months.
    BFP January 2017.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Holy cow @TallMomma29 and @flowerintherain sorry your weekends were so crummy but I hope this week brings answers and quick healing! 
    **April Siggy Challenge**Baby Animals**

Pregnancy Ticker