Options

Weekend Chatter 06/10-06/11

Whatcha up to this weekend? 

Re: Weekend Chatter 06/10-06/11

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    curlyq423curlyq423 member
    edited June 2017
    @bluejeanbabi05 can you tolerate yogurt if you used it and lots of fruit for a smoothie? You could use Greek yogurt which has more protein so you use less of it and also add milk with the fruit.  Or make an omlet with the eggs and add in veggies for flavor. 
  • Options
    We finally made it to my parents in Asheville last night and headed to myrtle beach today after brunch! 
  • Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 Ooh that's hard. Yeah, figuring out a way to make eggs tasty will probably be your best bet. I like @curlyq423 's suggestion to make some omelets, and add lots of cheese to make it good :) Also if you can have a little bit of carbs, maybe a thin slice of toast with peanut butter or hummus on top? 

@curlyq423 Sounds like a fun day! 
  • Options
    I had major me time plans involving a mani pedi and summer sandals shopping for today and a picnic tomorrow but then BAM last night I got hit with my first pregnancy cold  :s so I'm in bed all mucous and a sore throat
    Me: 28 | Him: 31
    Married: 11/12/16
    BFP: 02/09/17
    FTM | EDD: 10/13/17

Pregnancy Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Damn that sucks @winterecho hope you feel better asap!

• Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 I used to hate making omelettes in the morning too. We sometimes make a big batch of omelette muffins and then keep refrigerated throughout the week as needed. Great for snacks or breakfast.

Oh no sorry about your cold @winterecho ! Hope you are able to rest and recoup all weekend instead. <3
    Me: 31 DH:35
    TTC #1: March 2011 
    Fur-children: 3 dogs + 2 cats (all rescued)
    dx: Endometriosis and Fibroids 
    2 Laps and 1 Abdominal Myomectomy
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    IVF #1 Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide
    ER 12/1/2016:Retrieved 22 eggs 12 fertilized, developed moderate OHSS
    4/4 day 5 embryos were normal for PGS!!! 2 boys/2 girls
    FET 1/10/2017  
    Gallbladder surgery 1/10/2017
    FET 2/2
    BFP 2/7/17 <3 Beta#1: 594!!! Beta#2 1630!!!
    Having a girl! EDD 10/21/17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @chocolateislife imma need more info about these omelette muffins!

• Options
    edited June 2017
    @chocolateislife imma need more info about these omelette muffins!
    Here is one of the sites I had pinned! It's so easy and you can make each muffin different. The lady says to freeze the ones you don't immediately use, but we always just refrigerated since we would be eating them within days. 

https://sprinklesomefun.com/2015/01/12-easy-make-ahead-breakfast-muffins-3wwp.html
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    FET 1/10/2017  
    FET 2/2
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @yasandson oh yes that would irritate me too! I have done that a few times but felt pretty terrible about it. It was 1st tri though so I totally blame baby for taking over my body then. 
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    FET 1/10/2017  
    FET 2/2
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Going to the gym this morning, Costco run, yard/garden work, then heading to my SIL's baby shower.

Tomorrow I'm going to start sorting through all the baby stuff that has been given to us.  Maybe I'll make it out to Target and Ross to do a little bit of clothes shopping...maybe.
    June 2017 Siggy Challenge:  "You had one job to do!"

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Nothing really going on this weekend. I'm at work today and I'll probably just do some chores tomorrow. 
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 I think i missed the results of your 3 he test since I've been so spotty here this week.  Sounds like it wasn't the best news eh?  Sorry I hear it but I'm confident you can manage It!  Do you like avocados?  Those might be a good, filling choice in the AM
    TTC x 1.5 years.
    Acupuncture, Femera x3 cyles, and HSG.
    BFP in September 2014, DS born June 2015.
    TTC x2 months.
    BFP January 2017.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    I have a BBQ at the Dean's house tonight.  Not quite sure why I got the invite.  I bet they are just trying to get me to start donating to the College.  
    DS's 2nd birthday party is tomorrow at the park.  I wanted to do it out of the house but now it's gonna be 90.  Hopefully it's managable!
    TTC x 1.5 years.
    Acupuncture, Femera x3 cyles, and HSG.
    BFP in September 2014, DS born June 2015.
    TTC x2 months.
    BFP January 2017.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 here ls the egg recipe i use. I like that the ham makes a little cup. Be sure to generously spray the muffin tins with cooking spray though, sometimes I have issues getting them out in one piece lol oh and I've also thrown in some chopped red bell pepper before.

https://www.egglandsbest.com/recipe/ham-egg-cups/

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @yasandson my DH does that too. He'll set his alarm for 4:30 am planning to get up and work out, but then will repeatedly hit snooze until 6:30/7. It's nice that he's ambitious and all (when he actually gets up to work out) but it drives me crazy because I can't sleep through it.

Today is jam packed with family time. We had brunch with DH's family this morning. My dad is coming to town from out of state - he will be here this afternoon. And then we're all going out for dinner tonight to celebrate my 30th with a bunch of family and friends. I love everyone and I'm so excited to see my dad (it's been almost a year), it's just a lot. I really just want to lounge in bed.
    October 2017 June Siggy Challenge -- "You Had One Job!" 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    SaveSave
  • Options
    JessDGJessDG member
    @tyannej. I gave up coffee too because I knew i couldn't only have a little bit haha.  I really miss my morning cup, especially when I'm home.  I may join you on giving up giving up coffee too!
  • Options
    @tyannej welcome back to the coffee club, lol.  I was so glad to be able to go back to my morning cup at around 15 weeks.  It was absolutely nauseating to even think about having a sip.  I did enjoy the smell of it though.  
    June 2017 Siggy Challenge:  "You had one job to do!"

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @beezeemarie same for H, our schedules change a bit during Ramadhan as we only get to eat/drink around 9pm. We end up staying up until 4am. Hence why he (tries!) wakes up at 8 instead of the usual 430am. 
    And yes, very ambitious (i admire them)  when he succeeds.... But the rest of the time mannnnnn is it irritating!
    Growing a human takes a lot of rest dude :p 
  • Options
    I promise I'll catch up and love tit/respond- eventually. 

Today was a day day from hell. It was picture day at the studio. So many unprepared. My kids thought they were big enough to change themselves. My 10 year old did okay out but kept forgetting hair pieces. I'm home and finally resting. Dinner is boxed Mac n cheese. I have to be at the show venue for dress rehearsal tomorrow at 9 am. 

Right now I'm feet up on the couch and on here trying to keep my eyes open. I wish I trusted DD1 over a hot stove, but were just not there yet. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Options
    Your devotion and willpower amaze me @canonmom413
  • Options
    @canonmom413 sometimes I have a hard time making myself fall asleep because right now baby girl is still mostly only active when I'm laying down and I just love the sensation so much.

• Options
    Today was awful. Spent it in the ER. My husband and I (though separated) decided to take DS on a day trip to the zoo which is 2.5hrs away. We're in Texas, and it is HOT. I thought I was hydrated enough, but apparently not. I blacked out, fainted, smashed my face, hands, and knees into the concrete, put multiple holes in my lips, knocked out my front tooth and chipped 2 others. I am so upset about this all :( The ER stiched my tooth into place as a temporary fix until I can get to a dentist on Monday. And everything hurts so bad! I'm grateful that baby was ok and nothing worse happened, but I'm still so bummed and upset. Fortunately, H is staying over tonight and has been super helpful and comforting through it so far.
    October 2017 May siggy challenge - Parenting fails

DS-02/25/16
    Pregnancy #2-Due 8/24/17 MMC-01/09/17
    DD-Due 10/24/17
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @sdarling2010 yes it does! I used to live north of Seattle, and I felt like this onesie was calling to me lol and I'm totally jealous of your DDs sleepover. What I would give to have a few days break! I feel horrible for saying that but...yeah. Sounds nice.

@flowerintherain oh man, I'm so sorry. That sounds awful but I'm so glad it wasn't any worse!

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @flowerintherain yikes that sounds terrible! Glad you are on the mend and that baby is Ok! 
  • Options
    @purplestarz we have that big sister book. It's a great one! 

@flowerintherain so very sorry you had such a horrible accident. Glad you're home and baby is okay!! Take it easy today. I hope DH remains to be a helpful today. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Options
    @flowerintherain Hope you are feeling better and happy the baby is doing good.  It's so hard to tell if your hydrated enough. 

We traveled to Tuscaloosa to see my Mil compete in the Senior Olympics. Then traveled to Huntsville to attend my husband's yellow ribbon ceremony for his upcoming deployment. I am so tired of being in the car,  but happy nothing is swollen yet :)