December 2017 Moms
Options

Why I am excited for the 2nd Tri!

2»

Re: Why I am excited for the 2nd Tri!

• Options
    rachswirachswi member
    I'm looking forward to baby kicks, no nausea, and ENERGY. I've gotten tired just thinking about what I need to get done before this baby comes. I feel like there's so much more with number 2 because I pretty much only have during nap time to do what I want. 
  • Options
    @anewadventure, totally hear you on loathing your wardrobe in the morning! I tried on 4 things this morning before deciding my pencil skirts and work pants are no longer options  :(  This in between phase sucks! Also looking forward to actually feeling pregnant and not just crummy, and having more energy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @vvitchhazel @jlemons-2
    Hiccups are super cute during the day.... at 3am when you're trying to sleep, not so much!
  • Options
    I'm hoping some of this gas will go away, but I already know it won't... I fart loud booming farts that make my husband leave the room. Which I can usually use to my advantage when he's been a TW and I need him to take a hike.

I'm looking forward to baby moving, and the anatomy scan (we already know we are having a boy, but I look forward to seeing baby and getting a doctors confirmation that all is healthy and well!). I'm also looking forward to actually LOOKING pregnant rather than bloated.
    EASY BREEZY EH??  :D
    LOL! Yessss 
  • Options
    I'm really hoping for my energy back. This is brutal. 
  • Options
    @babytime24, that's great!  I've been feeling the same way just these past few days, and we have the same due date. :)
    ___
    Due date 12/9
    I can't figure out the pregnancy countdown tickers, but I do know how to make a signature!
    #40andpregnant

As of 12/15/2017, my new hashtag is #41 and pregnant!
  • Options
    I'm excited for the second trimester so that we can tell everyone!  It's been super awkward trying to find excuses as to why I am not drinking, why I'm tired and the nausea!

Oh, and the hopeful lessening of the nausea and tiredness of course!!
  • Options
    tmk0325tmk0325 member
    edited June 2017
    Looking pregnant and not just fat around my midsection :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am looking forward to the nausea stopping. For the last 6 weeks I have spent most of my morning with my head over the toilet. I checked my weight today and I lost 3 lbs :(. I am 11 weeks in so I'm counting the days. 
  • Options
    Love this thread!!

I'll be 13 weeks tomorrow and more than ready to wave the fatigue good bye. Also looking forward to actually looking pregnant (there's still notthing to be seen. Not even bloat ) and feel ing the baby move. Finding out if it's a boy or girl, shopping (there, I said it!) and decoratie the nursery. There are just so many things to look forward to!!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Hoping my blood pressure starts to decrease some. Also the fatigue. Can't wait for the kicks and gender reveal! I also am excited to see my belly change shape, however I'm overweight so who knows what it will look like! 
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to getting some energy back!  
    ****Trigger mentioned****
    Us:  37, 38, unexplained IF
    TTC for the second time
    Married 10/21/12 to my wonderful wife
    TTC with frozen donor sperm and science
    since 2/2014

7 IUIs, 1 cancelled due to too many follicles, 6 BFNs.
    IVF #1 & 2 Failed
    IVF #3 20 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized with ICSI, 6 made it to day 5
                 2 blasts transferred 7/17
    Beta #1 7/26 ***BFP*** 144
    Beta #2 7/28 271
    Beta #3 8/4 1972
    8/15 - Officially pregnant with TWINS
    9/1 - Baby B no longer has a heartbeat, Baby A is holding on!
    9/29 - MMC
    Genetic testing revealed Trisomy 15
    Next cycle will be FET without PGS testing. 
    3/27 - FET transferred 2 "excellent" blasts 
    Beta #1 4/5 ***BFP*** 107 (9dp5dt)
    Beta #2 4/7  244  (11dp5dt)
    Beta #3 4/14  2038   (18dp5dt)
    4/25 - Confirmed pregnancy. Baby measured 1 day behind, FHR 132
    5/9 - 2nd U/S - Baby measured one day ahead, FHR 178
    12/21 - Baby Boy born
    12/10 - FET transfered 1 3BB blast
    Beta #1 12/19 - 88
    Beta #2 12/21 - 230
    Beta #3 12/18 - 3066
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to being able to smell things in my kitchen without losing my cookies.
  • Options
    I'm praying 2nd tri means I can eat more than soup and cheerios. 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Options
    I'm hoping some of this acne settles down. I am looking forward to baby movements, the anatomy scan, and beginning to buy stuff. 

May Siggy Challenge: TV mom

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker