October 2017 Moms

FFFC (6/9)

2»

Re: FFFC (6/9)

• Loading the player...
  • @migdala knock it off! I'm not winning my move-to-CO battle at current time and its depressing having reminders of the perks of dry climate. So stop. Kthanks  :D  ;)
  • Lmao @carries2018 I spit out my drink!!
    **April Siggy Challenge**Baby Animals**

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @carries2018 no idea if it's true, but sometime in my teen years I was told that you shouldn't sleep with your hair up, something about restricting it, etc., idk. But it's burned in my mind, so I never do it. FWIW, I never really put my hair up (unless I'm at the beach or pool) so I don't usually have to deal with kinks.

I don't workout, so my hair doesn't get too greasy for at least a few days. I'm on a 3 day rotation (wash it on day 1, then not for 2 days). On the non-washing days, I either re-curl it, or if it's really jacked up, I'll get it a little wet and then apply my curl enhancing product for a beach wave look. I am way too lazy to wash, dry, and flat iron/curl my hair every day. I can't just go out the door after blow drying, because my hair is way too thick and frizzy for that ish.
    October 2017 June Siggy Challenge -- "You Had One Job!" 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    SaveSave
  • @beezeemarie my boobs didnt grow until after #2's birth. i mean they were already DD so i dunno...i am kicking myself for believing "don't wear a bra at night or your boobs won't grow" if only i would have worn a bra i wouldnt be size Z :'(
                                      DD1 - 10/11/13                 DD2 - 5/07/15

Pregnancy Ticker

May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
    Image result for parenting fails
  • @beezeemarie I'm still waiting for my boobs to grow in too :( 

@bluejeanbabi05 I want that shirt soooo bad! 
  • @jessirh I want it too, for the Fourth of July this year! I feel personally offended and affronted that Amazon doesn't have it in a tank top version. Debating if I really want it so badly that I'm willing to pay for shipping...

• @jessirh I want it too, for the Fourth of July this year! I feel personally offended and affronted that Amazon doesn't have it in a tank top version. Debating if I really want it so badly that I'm willing to pay for shipping...
    Scurried over to Amazon for that shirt and was also sad. Tho after your panel pants trick, I think you'd be able to make that shirt a tank! 
    **April Siggy Challenge**Baby Animals**

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I wash my hair once mayyybe twice a week. Day 1 - wash, day 2-3 - still ok enough to wear down without being gross, day 4-5 - baby powder (because I got sick of paying for dry shampoo, I'd use an entire bottle in 2 weeks!) and hair up, day 6 - hair up in messy bun, day 7 - repeat. I shower to wash my body every other day, unless I've worked out or just feel icky. Also, I don't really care what my hair looks like unless we're going to do something with others.

I also have to sit down to do my hair and makeup, especially at this point in pregnancy. My hair is super long and thick, taking forever to dry/style. I'd pass out if I had to stand the whole time! 

• @bluejeanbabi05 What site did you find it on that charges shipping? 
  • @canonmom413 I'm so jealous. F work.
    October 2017 June Siggy Challenge -- "You Had One Job!" 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    SaveSave
  • melarowan said:
    Ok, catch up time:  

@dogperson11 - Those silica packets come in very handy for me.  I'd hoard them proudly. :)

Ok: my FFFC:  It's been 2+ weeks since I've remembered my prenatal vitamin and supplements and I don't feel bad about it.
    What do you use them for? I only remember my vitamins about once a week.
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
    Baby Boy due October 2017
  • @beezeemarie i dont blame you. A few times in the past months Amazon would say id receive my order on x day all day but towards the end of the day prior to delivery it would change to today before end of business....  So i always check to see if it was updated to something else... Since i hate missing deliveries and having to go all the way down to drug store to ask politely that very rude lady to hand me my package. (really dont know why they keep her working there, she gives attitude to ERRRRRONE) 
  • @VLillyV thanks girl! I'm totally ok with 1-2 treats a day and it usually isn't hard for me to stick to that. Something about baby growing this week made me hungry for any and all things, regardless of nutritional value! 

@beezeemarie same here! I obsessively look at tracking info. I can't help it! 
  • @bluejeanbabi05 Noooo I just ordered a bunch of stuff from MM and didn't see that! I don't want to pay shipping again :( 

Glad you got it though! Model it for us when you get it 
  • @jessirh I'm hoping it fits! They only had smalls left. I normally like the mediums from mm...but the reviews said the shirt fits big so fingers crossed!

• I'm too lazy to shower/wash hair every day. Some days I WFH just cause I don't want to have to wake up early to shower. 

Not only do I blow-dry sitting down, I also brush my teeth in bed cause standing for 2 minutes first thing in the morning is hard.