July 2017 Moms
Options

UO Thursday

2»

Re: UO Thursday

• Options
    @chiquita928 lol a win is a win! I used to be a dancer (15 years) and I still maintain my flexibility even though im not nearly as active as I used to be. 

The only problem I run into now is putting socks and shoes on haha. My belly and boobs prevent me from putting them on comfortably, so I have to contort in weird positions to get them on haha.
  • Options
    @cielaw89 Me too on the shoes. Despite being able to contort, bending down while sitting is just not happening.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    OMG!! Who knew putting on socks could be so difficult???
  • Options
    OMG!! Who knew putting on socks could be so difficult???
    Right?! I normally wear compression socks at work and literally worked up a sweat putting them on yesterday. It took FOREVER and even longer to recover. I ended up wearing them home and having DH help me get them off  :p I won't be doing that again... we will see what kind of swelling happens as a result. 
  • Options
    chiquita928chiquita928 member
    edited June 2017
    Good for you ladies for wearing real shoes!! I've limited myself to just slip on sandals. 
    I have a bone spur or something like it, so I'm condemned to sneakers and only sneakers right now, or I walk funny. And then EVERYTHING hurts.

Edited bc OMG autocorrect
  • Options
    @MamaRN13 I bought zip up compression socks solely for this moment. With DD I used to cry trying to get my socks on and off. It's still not comfortable to put them on but A MILLION times easier. 
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • Options
    @MamaRN13 I bought zip up compression socks solely for this moment. With DD I used to cry trying to get my socks on and off. It's still not comfortable to put them on but A MILLION times easier. 
    Wait... the make ZIP UP ONES?! Off to search Amazon!
  • Options
    Re socks, there's a commercial on TV now for a sock slider. It's kinda hilarious but I can see why some people will find it useful. Y'all should check out this product lol. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker