October 2017 Moms
Options

Symptoms Thread 05/03

2»

Re: Symptoms Thread 05/03

• Options
    @ariz17 sounds just like round ligament pain to me! 
  • Options
    Couldn't find the most recent... unless this is the most recent. 

I have had this stitch in my side all day. Like the kind you get from running and not stretching properly. It hurts from my rib cage to my hip. Ugh 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ive been having alot of hip pain/soreness, more from my right side
  • Options
    I feel like we're at that point where we just start to hurt all over. I almost called L&D because I had so much pain and pressure "down there". I knew my scan was early the next morning, so i figured I would just wait and mention it then. They said it is probably RL pain and if or persists, to go to L&D. It went away today, but I feel like anytime i mention a pain or something they say "oh it's just RL pain.." Or when you get further along "it's probably Braxton Hicks...come in if it gets worse..." So frustrating lol! My MIL calls the pelvic pressure pain "lightening crotch" and said it gets worse and you get it sooner with each pregnancy...
  • Options
    ariz17ariz17 member
    @kkerner87 I had a similar situation last week. I think I had a case of the lightning crotch too. I had lots of pressure and pain "down there." It would hurt even when I would sit down.. I was so paranoid too! I called my doctor's office and they said it was probably just RL pain and as long as there is no bleeding just to hold tight. It went away after a couple of days so hopefully it won't last too much longer for you!
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Bumping this thread since I already started one today, lol.

I've been having what feels like mild period cramps off and on for the last week. Normal? Scary? Braxton hicks? They worry me.

• Options
    canonmom413canonmom413 member
    edited June 2017
    @bluejeanbabi05 is it like a tightening of her stomach/abdomen causing mild pain? If so it's just the muscle contracting protecting baby while our bodies are active. I tend to get super tight ( and it hurts!!!) when im doing something and not thinking about taking it easy because I feel fine. Then bam, my mid section tenses up and pain 
    ensues . 

Eta words 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Options
    Bumping this thread since I already started one today, lol.

I've been having what feels like mild period cramps off and on for the last week. Normal? Scary? Braxton hicks? They worry me.
    Normal-ish. Any weird discharge? I had about a week of random Braxton hicks a few weeks back. I tried to stay off my feet as much as I could and they went away. As long as they're mild, you're probably good, but go with your gut. If it starts to make you nervous and drinking lots of water and putting your feet up doesn't help - call your doctor. 
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ariz17ariz17 member
    @bluejeanbabi05 I agree with @natleilynn whenever I feel crampy that usually means i'm dehydrated. Trying drinking some more water? Although I have no idea what braxton hicks feel like.. Feel better!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. I actually just left a message with the nurse :) it feels exactly like I'm about to start my period but before the really painful day one cramps. It's been every day. I have been on my feet a lot and pushing myself, so I'm sure it's that. 

More water!

• Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 I went ahead and started one because it's been a longggg time and randoms keep serving as back up. 
    **April Siggy Challenge**Baby Animals**

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 I'm 22 weeks today and I started to have the same period like cramps. I started Googling like a mad woman because I can't remember if I felt it with DD at this point or not. From what I have read, it is normal. Uterus is making more room for LO!  But glad you decided to call your doc. Can't be too careful. Let us know what they say.
    I know i have had some braxton hicks, which worried me. I don't remember them with DD this early, but i would get a cramp ( not painful or anything, Just uncomfortable) and i could feel the side of my belly get really tight! 
  • Options
    @kkerner87 surprise, the nurse said they're normal (as long as there's no bleeding along with them) and drink more water, lol. 

• Options
    Still feeling fatigued and out of breath at times.  I've recently been experiencing increased heart rate intermittently, but not often.  Discharge is getting heavier, and I'm super cranky.  
    June 2017 Siggy Challenge:  "You had one job to do!"

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Has anyone felt baby kick their bladder? I'm not sure if thats what it is, but it feels like a quick jab at my bladder, and then I need to pee. Gahh so many pee breaks in my life right now.
    Me: 31 DH:35
    TTC #1: March 2011 
    Fur-children: 3 dogs + 2 cats (all rescued)
    dx: Endometriosis and Fibroids 
    2 Laps and 1 Abdominal Myomectomy
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    IVF #1 Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide
    ER 12/1/2016:Retrieved 22 eggs 12 fertilized, developed moderate OHSS
    4/4 day 5 embryos were normal for PGS!!! 2 boys/2 girls
    FET 1/10/2017  
    Gallbladder surgery 1/10/2017
    FET 2/2
    BFP 2/7/17 <3 Beta#1: 594!!! Beta#2 1630!!!
    Having a girl! EDD 10/21/17
    Pregnancy Ticker