September 2017 Moms

After Dark...Take Two!

2»

Re: After Dark...Take Two!

• So far this pregnancy all DH has to do is touch my boobs and I am ready to go!  For some reason my boobs and nipples are so tender and the slightest touch will turn me on. (Maybe because they are bigger/ firmer and look amazing LOL!) But I have noticed that I am drier down there during sex so sometimes it does get painful so we have mostly stuck to oral or hands.
  • @Sugargirl1019 the contractions are no joke afterwards​! Glad to hear he delivered for you! 
  • Loading the player...
  • I think I'm broken.  FI is amazing at going down but I still dislike it and it takes me forever to get comfortable then I just feel bad.  Shower Bjs have become our favourite thing.   
    I'm not a huge fan either. It's fun sometimes... but I would rather have sex or give him a bj. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • mrs_tacos said:
    I think I'm broken.  FI is amazing at going down but I still dislike it and it takes me forever to get comfortable then I just feel bad.  Shower Bjs have become our favourite thing.   
    I'm not a huge fan either. It's fun sometimes... but I would rather have sex or give him a bj. 
    My mind cannot compute this. 
    Same
  • @lap018 I seriously just laughed out loud at the term "Wang" omg I have not heard that in a long time! 
  • mrs_tacos said:
    @mrs_tacos haha. I know. I'm weird. I love actual penetration, which seems to be uncommon. We've tried fingers while he's going down on me and it gets me going... but then all I want is for him to enter me. 
    I am not an either-or kind of girl, they're completely different kinds of orgasms and I love them both. And I want them both, because I'm a little bit selfish. Thankfully DH is a man of many talents. :mrgreen:
    YES.

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • This thread has made me laugh and blush at the same time :joy:@lap018 I seriously also laughed so hard at the word wang. Also, head. Because I'm still a teenager I think. I just turned 23 but I still feel 18 haha. And I've never heard that term used to describe going down on a girl. I've only ever heard t called eating out.. and that sometimes reminds me of like... literally eating out. At a restaurant. Or something. Lol.
  • @mrs_tacos haha. I know. I'm weird. I love actual penetration, which seems to be uncommon. We've tried fingers while he's going down on me and it gets me going... but then all I want is for him to enter me. 
    I am totally with you there. DH is amazing at going down, and he really likes to do it. But I still love the actual penetration. The orgasm from that is just so much more fantastic IMHO.
  • Ok maybe I should clarify. Lol As much as I love the head(yes that's the term we use) haha I can only handle it for a short time then I demand the P in the V!! Like @mrs_tacos said my DH is a man of many talents and I love and want all of it!
  • And tonight, all I do is approach DH with a look in my eye and he whines like he doesn't want me to come any closer? What even is the bipolarness.

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs: