September 2016 Moms
Options

May Randoms

13»

Re: May Randoms

• Options
    @hejo2016 I make Dylan's food I use the infantino squeeze station. They say it is compatible with some reusable pouches but I have just used the throw away ones so far .
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @jellybiehn I forgot about docks, yeah... I'd prbly but one too
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I use the baby breeza reusable pouches. They are a little hard to clean but they work well. Plus my SO suggested we put sour cream and salsa in them for tacos, ha ha ha. Once we are done with baby and toddler food, still useful.
  • Options
    BabyBoyH92016BabyBoyH92016 member
    edited June 2017
    Teething, cold, and a fever happening over here  :s 

Im hoping my neighbors don't call child services. He got the trifecta of treatment. Saline spray, nose frida, and motrin. Blood. Curdling. Screaming.  :'(

Hope you all are having a better Sunday then me.
  • Options
    @drabong88 and @molosmiles I was wondering about the cleaning of the pouches. It has decent reviews. Might go for it. Hilarious on taco toppings! Ha!
    @BabyBoyH92016 that sounds like not a fun Sunday at all!!
  • Options
    Today is LO inside/outside day. 38 weeks and 4 days old, just like at birth. (Totally had to google it, nope, did not keep track!). So crazy to me the time is going so quickly. These babes will be one before we know it!
  • Options
    Im not ashamed to say I have already started thinking about what we will do for his first birthday.....I think I could spend all day on pinterest looking at party ideas lol 
    BabyFruit Ticker