November 2017 Moms
Options

STM+ sh*t my kid says

Re: STM+ sh*t my kid says

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mississippicatfish he talks about death a lot.  It has subsided since he feels more of an understanding, but it's on his mind frequently.  My mom had to put her dog to sleep and he wanted to know and understand everything about the process.  That one was a bit harder to make 5yr old friendly.  He's very introspective.

DS1 is 7.  DD is 1.  DS2 is coming in late April.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @MississippiCatfish I'm glad I'm not the only one with a 2yo the thinks he's Zeta  :D
  • Options
    @zigzag8412  @mariposa_767s  I pictured myself being this mom that is like, "Sure sweetie, we can talk about all the tough topics!"  And I do...but I want to say, "Dude.  No one's dying.  Let's talk about this in ten years."  ;)  They ask tough questions for being so little!!  I was glad to be able pretty much guarantee he won't die on a cross?
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @Karrotelle that story with that gif = perfection
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    This is the best. 
  • Options
    am+mommy said:
    DD1-*sees groundhog*- screams and yells "OMG it's a walrus" as she runs for her life.  
    I've laughed at a lot of these but this one made me snort. I'm excited I'm starting with a baby but I'm looking pretty forward to a vocal child!

• Options
    @DuchessOfCambridge She's 11 now and we still tease her about this one.
  • Options
    This thread is amazingly hilarious... keep the stories coming!