September 2017 Moms

Share your pregnancy brain moments

2»

Re: Share your pregnancy brain moments

• @jena333-2 I've done that. I also just try to pull the door open and am surprised when it doesn't work. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • @jena333-2 I've done that. I also just try to pull the door open and am surprised when it doesn't work. 
    That's the thing: I was surprised both times when the door wouldn't open after I used my MAGIC hand to swipe myself in :P 
  • Loading the player...
  • I just found the opened orange juice in the glassware cabinet. Guess I thought that was a better place to keep it than in the refrigerator...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My pregnancy brain has been feeling really jealous in very irrational ways. I am embarrassed to even talk about how irrational I'm being but I'm just really jealous and I can't stop getting annoyed at myself.
  • Lizlann said:
    Lizlann said:
    I brought lunch with me to work today. I don't know where it is. I remember getting it out of my car and carrying it up the stairs but I'm hungry already and it's just disappeared. It's not in my office. It's not in the kitchen. It's not on the counter next to the mail boxes. It's not in my boss's office. I even went back down to my car and it's not in there. I can't imagine anyone ate it - it's only 10 am. WHERE IS MY LUNCH?!?!
    @Lizlann I was just rereading this thread and laughing. Did you ever find it??
    No!!! I even started thinking that maybe I didn't bring it to work at all, but when I go home I couldn't find it there either. I'm going to go ahead and assume some jerky jerk ate my lunch sometime before 10 am. Now I just want that person to return my container.
    This is the cutest story ever!!!! I hope you get your container
  • mercury94mercury94 member
    edited June 2017
    I just forgot how to get back to work after eating at my favorite lunch place. I go there and back to work all the time. 

Edit: apparently, I also suck at typing. Thanks, brain. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • hmclarenhmclaren member
    edited June 2017
    Earlier I drove away from work with my coffee on the roof of my car...granted i've done that a couple times pre-pregnancy but this time I didn't even realize until I got home.
  • labby18 said:
    Went to Wal-Mart. When exiting I had ZERO recollection of where I parked. None. Like a how did I even get here I don't even remember parking...thank God DH was with me and remembered where I parked.

Also put all the ingredients in crockpot turned on timer...forgot to turn on crock pot...3 hrs later still raw chicken...

Everytime I go to Wal-Mart (really anywhere) I come out almost in a panic forgetting where I parked
  • I paid my parking meter and then watched the meter reader give me a ticket--probably because I'd put my quarters into the wrong one. 

Then I left my FIL's Father's Day card on my desk at work...it was not super-useful to us there.
  • Yesterday I started looking around for the drink I was holding. DH laughed at me. 

I am pretty sure it's getting worse! Lol
  • My mom was storing some stuff at our house. She asked me to bring her a bird feeder we gave her for Mother's Day. I walked over to it and picked up the picture that was behind it. Took way too long to realize what I'd grabbed. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • I was trying to find my remote for my T.V. I ended up finding it in a kitchen drawer where I put my silver wear. I guess I carried into the kitchen to get a spoon for my ice cream and left in the drawer. I could not stop laughing! @Hopefulmommy1980 foget if I taken my pills. @cmar1006 I been asking my husband zack the same questions over and over again. I am just so happy that he is understand and nice about it. I get so frustrated by it. 
  • Our old dog wears diapers sometimes due to occasional bladder issues. Well I forgot to take off the diaper before I let the dogs out to go potty in the morning. So the poor thing peed in the diaper and then came back over to me all pitiful begging for a dry diaper.