July 2017 Moms
Options

FFFC 5/26

Bringing this back! 

Re: FFFC 5/26

• Options
    FFFC: I make DH go into Starbucks for me because I don't want people to think I am a bad pregnant person/mom. A lot of people think you can't have coffee and caffeine when you're pregnant (including my mom). She said "let your guilt be your guide". I refuse to give caffeine up, but I have some social anxiety and worry people will judge me. It seems that more people are comfortable with wine during pregnancy than they are with caffeine. My doctor has given me the green light to have caffeine in moderation, so I am taking that and running with it. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    crzyforbabiescrzyforbabies member
    edited May 2017
    Ideally I wouldn't care @oheliza44! More power to you! My DH says I'm Larry David from Curb Your Enthusiasm. I worry way too much about social situations, and I don't like dealing with strangers. 
  • Options
    I also confess to caring too much. That's why I don't drink alcohol in public. I just don't want to even go there in terms of anyone calling me on it. 
    Just to clarify, this doesn't mean I drink it at home, I actually never drank at home, not my thing, but at happy hours with work mates, I used to have a drink or two, depending who was there lol.
    I still drink coffee, some days twice. But I think I'm still within the normal limit. I have a toddler. I cannot work and be a mom if I give it up. Not happening.

My FFFC is that I couldn't get out of bed this morning and last minute told my boss I'm gonna work from home because of back pain, which is not far from the truth, but it's not really the main reason. I am extremely fatigued for some reason (maybe because last night I was watching my friend's 3 year old along with my 1.5 year old, and I realized I have no idea what I'm doing, and running after two of them at 32 weeks pregnant isn't easy). The worst part that is making me feel totally guilty is that work is quiet, so I feel like I just took a day off really. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My FFFC - We are doing maternity photos today and I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO WEAR. I am taking a half day from work specifically to figure it out lol
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    rae1-3 said:
    My FFFC - We are doing maternity photos today and I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO WEAR. I am taking a half day from work specifically to figure it out lol
    No idea what you look like but I always love to see pregnant photos where they wear a form fitting jersey maxi dress, or tank+skirt. And I would stay away from anything with too much fabric because it doesn't photograph well.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm off work today. It's my only day I'm f the weekend to do laundry and instead I'm laying down and bumping. 

I stay tray close to the 200mg of caffeine but I know I'm over some days. 
  • Options
    BusyZeeBusyZee member
    I feel like I have nothing to confess. Everything I do and say recently feels like it was my right, I have no guilt whatsoever. 
  • Options
    One of my coworkers is going to be working in another department for 4 months. I am happy, just because I now don't have to listen to him slurp his milk and cereal at his desk every morning and hear his too loud music accompanied by his singing.
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • Options
    @rae1-3 We're having ours done tonight, too.  We're doing jeans, white shirts with chucks and then DH is wearing a button down and I have a pre-maternity jersey body-con type dress (it was the only thing I could find that was tight enough around the bump).  You always look great in HDBD so whatever you find will look great! :)
    ME: 34 | DH: 36
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC:6/2016
    BFP: 11/22/2016 | EDD: 7/29/2017

• Options
    @star_beagle It's too bad you will most of his absence, right?
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • Options
    @SquirttheTurtle you are so sweet :)

my sister is our photog so she came over this afternoon and helped me pick stuff out before we needed to leave. She had a gold sequin dress she wanted me to wear to be here guinea pig. Then I did a green dress with white lace crop top and a jeans/kimono outfit. I can't wait to see them. Hope you guys had fun doing yours!!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker