Help me read this pregnancy test — The Bump
October 2015 Moms

Help me read this pregnancy test

JennKempenJennKempen
250 Love Its Third Anniversary 100 Comments Name Dropper
edited May 2017 in October 2015 Moms
You'd think these things were easy to read. I can't tell if this line is dark enough to be considered pregnant or not. I'm 2 days before my period and have felt that I'm pregnant for a few weeks. Ik, sounds crazy, but I just feel it. I am planning on taking the second test in the morning. I hear morning pee is more potent ;) lol 
Opinions please!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Help me read this pregnancy test

• Looks like a positive test to me! Congratulations!
  • JennKempenJennKempen
    edited May 2017
    @stefanirn06 thank you :) I took another test (I'm driving myself nuts). Any additional advice on this one? P.s. please excuse the nasty fingers. I pick at them when im anxiois...
  • I see the second line on this one too. Mine were all pretty faint too in the beginning (turns out I was 3 weeks and 4 days when I found out with my current pregnancy!)  You could wait a few more days and see if it gets darker, or try a digital test. Waiting is hard though! 
  • @stefanirn06 thank you, I really appreciate your help. I took a Dollar tree test and it said it was negative, but I haven't even missed my period yet. I feel like I'm addicted to peeing on a stick!
  • I think they both look positive. My first tests with DD were all like that. Fingers crossed!!
  • JennKempenJennKempen
    edited May 2017
    Hey guys, thanks for your positive words, but I got my period this weekend. I must have just bought 3 faulty tests. Kind of confused, but it happens I guess. @midge519 @stefanirn06