October 2015 Moms

Help me read this pregnancy test

JennKempenJennKempen member
edited May 2017 in October 2015 Moms
You'd think these things were easy to read. I can't tell if this line is dark enough to be considered pregnant or not. I'm 2 days before my period and have felt that I'm pregnant for a few weeks. Ik, sounds crazy, but I just feel it. I am planning on taking the second test in the morning. I hear morning pee is more potent ;) lol 
Opinions please!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Help me read this pregnancy test

• Looks like a positive test to me! Congratulations!
  • JennKempenJennKempen member
    edited May 2017
    @stefanirn06 thank you :) I took another test (I'm driving myself nuts). Any additional advice on this one? P.s. please excuse the nasty fingers. I pick at them when im anxiois...
  • Loading the player...
  • I see the second line on this one too. Mine were all pretty faint too in the beginning (turns out I was 3 weeks and 4 days when I found out with my current pregnancy!)  You could wait a few more days and see if it gets darker, or try a digital test. Waiting is hard though! 
  • @stefanirn06 thank you, I really appreciate your help. I took a Dollar tree test and it said it was negative, but I haven't even missed my period yet. I feel like I'm addicted to peeing on a stick!
  • I think they both look positive. My first tests with DD were all like that. Fingers crossed!!
  • JennKempenJennKempen member
    edited May 2017
    Hey guys, thanks for your positive words, but I got my period this weekend. I must have just bought 3 faulty tests. Kind of confused, but it happens I guess. @midge519 @stefanirn06