January 2018 Moms

Weekly Symptoms Thread: 5/20-5/26

Re: Weekly Symptoms Thread: 5/20-5/26

• Anyone else have the heart racing? I just checked my Fitbit and my RHR has really spiked in the last couple of weeks!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Also can we talk about how many times I have gone to the bathroom today?? It was 10 minutes between at one point today.  :| I also feel better after I eat something with meat in it... but the idea of meat is also disgusting to me. Ha. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for all you Mommas having bad morning sickness :( I hope it gets better soon.

For me.. periodically I'll be like, ouch a cramp! And then it is always just gas... so much gas...

@mamakassie2 I don't know that my heart is racing but it does spike up when I do things like walk up stairs way more than usual! I'll work out in our basement, be fine, then walk up the stairs and need to rest for a minute.
  • @mamakassie2 - I haven't worn my fitbit in a couple of weeks, but increased HR was one of the first things I noticed!

@mdfarmchick - I'm with you! I think I was up 4 times to pee last night. 

• @mdfarmchick the number of daily bathroom trips has definitely increased this week!!!
  • @gusgus14, all of this. I've basically been stressed all day bc my light symptoms (nausea,  lack of appetite,  mild cramps and sore Bb's) have gone away..
  • edited May 2017
    Cravings. I want all the meaty, savory, salty goodness. Much like when I was pregnant with my daughter. I want arby's roast beef 24/7. Not the bun or anything...just the meat.

Sore boobs and fleeting nausea. I can feel things stretching already and the lighting boobs occasionally, too. 
  • Oh lovely. My bloating/constipation seems to have transformed to nausea. And y'all now it's like Russian roulette trying to figure out which end to direct toward the toilet. Wish I could take back my complaints about bloating haha :weary:
  • I'm sorry @remindmeofthebabe, I hope you feel better soon :( I love your screen name though:smile:

I think the fatigue maybe setting in... it feels like I am moving through water to do anything right now. 
  • jesscmvjesscmv member
    edited May 2017
    Tired, bloated, backache, nausea, and cramps...
  • I'm so happy I have very little of this. Had some nausea for a few minutes but crackers fixed it and then cramping started and went away. Only 5w+3d so I'm just waiting it out.
  • Ok I have no idea what happens to my posts lol

Anyway this week Im still nauseated but I have figured out how to manage it. So life is a bit better. My boobs are a little sore and Ive had some cramping today. Tired...so tired. Today Im craving avocado and crackers...lol This journey should be interesting.
  • gilsam1gilsam1 member
    @KLake42 That's true for me! I can only eat bland food right now, and I haven't been eating any meat because it makes me want to gag. I'm eating mostly fruits and salad because it doesn't makes me nasuous. Chicken fingers and fries made me so nasuous! I'm concerned though because I'm not eating enough protein now 

@mamakassie2 I wear a fitbit and my resting heart rate has gone up from 60 to 75 and still climbing.  It's crazy! 
  • @erimay35 that's not strange for your symptoms to come and go. Multiple times my symptoms faded and instead of appreciating the break I worried then next thing I knew, feeling bad again. Try to appreciate the break because you will likely be feeling bad again soon!
  • My nausea has really kicked in the last couple days but other than that nothing has really changed much.  

I onow now this is WAY late but just wanted to throw out there, if you start additional magnesium don't take it too late in the day or the dreams you have now will be mild in comparison to the magnesium craziness.

Me 30 DH 36                                  
    Married 9/26/15
    TTC 2/10/17 - BFP 5/5/17 - EDD 1/11/18

• @MTgirlCOworld What kind of dreams are you having with magnesium? I've always taken mine fairly close to bedtime because I use it as a calming sleep aid. I've never noticed any crazy magnesium dreams lol

I use Hypnobabies! http://www.hypnobabies-store.com/link.cgi?affiliateID=472

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies!

Pregnancy Ticker

EDD: 1/6/2018
    Eva Jane: 7/23/2014

• Good Morning All! Mine lately is come and go nausea. Being at the fields keeps me distracted so I was fine last night. But when we got home and FINALLY had supper, I was feeling nauseous again. Didn't know if I had to go to the bathroom or get sick. Wasn't fun. But I toughed it out. Slight belly discomfort this morning but other than that, I'm golden!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I only feel sick in the afternoon/evening, starting around 3pm- fleeting nausea and unsettled feeling in my stomach. And then I barely have an appetite for dinner but can eat normal meals for breakfast/lunch. I was like this with my son too so makes me wonder if I'm having another boy. Hmmmm. 
  • So, this is kind of a weird one, but I want to know if I'm not alone!

I remember having the heavy, sore boobs last time, but that's not what this is. My nipples are basically constantly pointy and super sensitive. As in, drying off after my shower or putting on a sleep shirt (no bra) is excruciating! It's so weird, and I hate it.

June Siggy Challenge: Fictional Dads
    Stanley Tucci in Easy A
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'd been doing sooooo good, no pain or nausea just tired and boom today my first day back at work this week it all hit at once -__- I had some pregnancy nausea pills though that contain ginger and I'm like 95% better! I can post the name when I sneak them out of my drawer at work again, no one here knows I'm pregnant so gotta be sneaky sneaky in a gossipy salon :)
  • @BrandedCowgirl92
     Is it the one a day, TruNatal, Ginger Supplement, Nausea Relief pills? Took one this morning and was burping ginger for a few hours haha
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @SouthernMs my nipples do the same. You're not alone! And I tell my husband they hurt and he asks if I need a massage
  • @Samsmommy6515 Oh hell no. Do not touch!

June Siggy Challenge: Fictional Dads
    Stanley Tucci in Easy A
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have diarrhea which is normal I guess. But my weird symptom is that I'm really really cold. Chills and can't get warm. I don't have a fever. SO strange. For now I'll huddle under blankets. 
  • @hesitantrenovator - Lately I've been really cold too! I thought it was just because of the cold weather, but maybe it's a pregnancy symptom. Blankets and tea really help.
  • @hesitantrenovator @chloandcoco Me too! I'm huddled under a blanket as I type this. I've wondered if it's a side effect of pregnancy. I don't remember it happening last time.
  • I'm mentally preparing myself to be on the GD diet so I've been paying attention to all the carbs in things and feeling guilty when I know I'm eating too many.  But I feel like I can't eat anything but cereal... Ugh.  I had no nausea with my first, guess I'm making up for it now.
  • Work is killing me today with all the smells. I just walked passed this older women with old lady perfume enough to drown in and now I'm all pukey again. 3.5 hours left. Maybe I'll hide in my office. 
  • @emmaleigh05 - I've been doing the same thing too! i figure their guidelines if their guidelines work for someone with GD, then it should be healthy enough for anyone!
  • tdevlindryetdevlindrye member
    edited May 2017
    I've been symptomless the last day or two so clearly, *TW* I thought the baby was dying. *end TW* Because that's the rational thought... *eyeroll at self* My second US is tomorrow so hopefully I'll see a heartbeat and chill the F out. 

Today though all the usual players are back - feel icky, can't tell if I want to eat or puke and soooo tired. 
  • @caeilievalor - *Raises hand* I feel the same way. I'm hoping to get some symptoms in the next week to help make me feel more confident about this pregnancy. Good luck at your US tomorrow!!
  • @caeilievalor GL tomorrow! I had a week where I felt great and then it all came back. Along with dizziness too. Lol. 

• My only symptom is dizziness, im not complaining though, with my first it was extreme sickness for 40 weeks and with my second it was bad pelvic pains snd aweful cramping. So the dizziness seems like a small symptom !
  • Yesterday I had some sharpish pains around my hip bones. Don't know what that was about.

@Samsmommy6515 My husband says the same thing! Hell to the no, back off! Lol
  • Not sure if this is a symptom of pregnancy or something else...I have an ache in my sides, sort of below my ribs. Its very uncomfortable.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Married Since June 2, 2012 Bookworm, Librarian, Wife

- Concieved Through IVF and PGD to screen out genetic disorder (Neurofibromatosis 1)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Cauleyflower same... my right side feels like it's being stretched 
  • @amack22 - I described it to my husband to be like growing pains you get as a kid...the same kind of pain but in my sides. It made falling asleep last night difficult.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Married Since June 2, 2012 Bookworm, Librarian, Wife

- Concieved Through IVF and PGD to screen out genetic disorder (Neurofibromatosis 1)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I swear I feel the need to breastfeed like all the time even though my dd is almost four and weened like two years ago. It's a weird anxious feeling in my boobs, I have no other way to describe it! 
  • the hormones! last night we were watching "good will hunting" and i suddenly burst into tears at the matt damon/robin williams "it's not your fault" scene. i've seen this movie a billion times. DH looked at me like i had 3 heads! :lol:
  • Well, after feeling anxious due to lack of symptoms, MS and fatigue hit me last night. I ended up skipping dinner and still can't look at food without feeling ill.