November 2016 Moms

Roll Call 2.0 (Getting to know you)

13»

Re: Roll Call 2.0 (Getting to know you)

• @djh513 Birthday buddies!!
  • @ALBONNET1218 I read the book as well! I really wish I could do it, I see SO many benefits. Let us know how it goes! 
  • Loading the player...
  • tvh1982tvh1982 member
    I didn't know that about the choking/gagging @lajoliedreamer.
    That does make sense and is comforting to know.

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

• djh513djh513 member
    @lajoliedreamer You're telling me! I woke up at
    11PM on a Friday night at 36 weeks to "maybe these are my first BH contractions?" and 8 hours later I had a baby in my arms.... whirlwind! 

Lab Mom (x2): Sept/Oct 2014 
    Married: August 2015
    DS: Nov 2016 (36w)
    Baby H #2: July2018 (Team Pink!)

• djh513 said:
    11PM on a Friday night at 36 weeks to "maybe these are my first BH contractions?" and 8 hours later I had a baby in my arms.... whirlwind! 
    At least you realized they were contractions! Mine was back labor so I was up at 2 am and thought it was my sciatica getting worse. I was in total denial I was in labor until I left for the hospital and something felt different down there. Turns out she was crowning! 
  • tvh1982tvh1982 member
    djh513 said:
    At least you realized they were contractions! Mine was back labor so I was up at 2 am and thought it was my sciatica getting worse. I was in total denial I was in labor until I left for the hospital and something felt different down there. Turns out she was crowning! 
    Oh wow, now I'm not feeling so spooked anymore.
    I only was still climbing the dinner table to hang up lamps in my new house to have a baby 5 hours later.
    I just got a fair warning when my water broke!
    (not on the dining table though, I was off it by then!)

Would freak me out if I was crowning! Did you make the hospital on time @lajoliedreamer

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

• @tvh1982 - yes! Thankfully we live only 5 minutes away from the hospital. Though I still insisted on walking a quarter mile across the parking lot instead of being dropped off at the door. She was born 21 minutes after we checked in!