Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    maueraa07 said:
    @tgortney yay! I have a May 16 son too!
    That's cool! Were you active on May 16? We all migrated to Facebook lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    KatieElKatieEl member
    @agalvarado there's a few of us J16 mamas here. I Nefertiti really participated here but did migrate to the Facebook group before DS2 was born (1/28). Welcome! And congrats!
    DS1: Nov. 2013
    DS2: Jan. 2016
    DS3: Dec. 2017
    Baby #4 on the way!
  • Options
    @zamora_spin I just realized you're in TN too. Thats so cool

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    chadysechadyse member
    Hi! everyone! I'm Maryse and I am expecting my third child! I have two beautiful daughters, aged 4 and 13 months. Super excited to be expecting in the dead of winter in Northern Ontario, Canada ;) More time for indoor nesting and cuddles! Cheers :D
  • Options
    mslykasmslykas member
    @libbberty Hi! Congrats to you too!!! When is your EDD? We are Jan 28 right now but waiting to hear from doctor. :)

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @agalvarado I am a January 16 Mom as well :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @agalvarado My DD will be 2 on 1/22/18 too! And my first estimated due date for this one was 1/17, but the doctor thinks I'm further behind, so my due date will probably end up close to 1/22 as well. Ahhh I hope they can each have their special day, but if not, oh well. We'll find a way to make it awesome. 
  • Options
    @williams-jen What part of SC? I'm in the upstate
  • Options
    williams-jenwilliams-jen member
    edited May 2017
    @gusgus14 I'm in the Lexington area - in the midlands near Lake Murray - what part of the upstate are you in? I went to college at Winthrop in Rock Hill!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I'm a pharmacist from Wisconsin and I'm pregnant with baby #2! We're due January 14th and I'm filled with so many emotions. Our first baby, Nolan, was born with anencephaly in February and passed in our arms a couple hours after he was born. We cherished every moment that we had with him and he took a piece of our hearts with him that day. I'm excited, nervous, and terrified all at the same time with this pregnancy. Praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby!
    Excited for you! Praying you have a great pregnancy!
  • Options
    Hello to all Jan '18 moms. 

I just got my BFP today and my EDD is January 31st.  I may hang out in Feb 18 as well when it opens up as I was a week late with my son! 

This will be our fourth. We have an adopted 7year old, and 6 year old, and a bio 4 year old. We had a MC in March of 2016 and makes me nervous but I know it is nothing compared to what a lot of you have gone through on here!

I'm a SAH and homeschool mom in WA state and look forward to getting to know all of you! I still can hardly believe this is real!!
  • Options
    @williams-jen we're Due Date buddies! Yay