July 2017 Moms

Weeekend Chatter- 5/20!

2»

Re: Weeekend Chatter- 5/20!

• acstec1acstec1 member
    @Dcwtada Thinking of you! Hoping baby has a very short NICU stay and you recover quickly. 
  • BusyZeeBusyZee member
    @Dcwtada good luck with everything! You will be in my thoughts and prayers. 
  • Loading the player...
  • GOOD LUCK @Dcwtada! I hope things go well and I can't wait for you to meet your son!
  • Good luck @Dcwtada !! Prayers!
  • @satsumasandlemons so sorry for the loss of your grandma. Must be hard being so far away from family during this time.

@Dcwtada good luck! Hope things go nice and smooth in welcoming your LO!
  • Oh thanks for the nice thoughts - I do feel like since I grew up here and only saw my grandparents on trips to Japan, knowing she had a long life is very comforting to me - I'm okay. My mom has had to deal with my grandmother's deteriorating health for so long now by herself, I just feel really bad for her.

@Dcwtada!! I am sending you so much love and good thoughts this week!! 
  • @satsumasandlemons I'm sorry for your loss and am sorry you cannot be with your mom. Wow! 99! I'm sure she lived an amazing life. 
  • edited May 2017
    @satsumasandlemons so sorry for your family's loss.  99 is pretty awesome - hope your mom finds some peace in that though I imagine it will be tough for her regardless. 

We just got back from a mini-break to the beach.  It's tough traveling with our toddler but it was at least more relaxing than staying home and it was good to see the beach even though it was a bit on the cool side and rained 3 out of 4 days.  I have a dissertation of my student's that I should have been editing instead of trying to relax.  Congrats to everyone graduating and submitting thesis drafts - these are big accomplishments!

@dcwtada Just sending lots of love to you and baby!

@xath hoping it turns out to be nothing serious.

@nktrodden826 that cake is crazy!
  • @satsumasandlemons my deepest sympathies to your family, you and your mother upon your grandmother's passing <3

@Dcwtada wishing you and baby all the very best!!
  • @mrsla0512 I know it sounds bad, but I always love a good foreign body. The last one we had I was off work so I didnt get to be there. We probably get one every 3 months at our clinic. I was afraid they wouldn't let me assist today since I'm pregnant. I take precautious but my boss is only comfortable scheduling me one surgery shift a week. The other days I do appointments and drop off pets...bummer. 
    ME: 28 DH: 27
    Started Dating: 10/20/2006
     Married: 10/20/2013
    MMC @ 8w 12/15
    MC @ 5w 03/16
    ALEXANDER JAMES DUE JULY 15th!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • mj8215mj8215 member
    @satsumasandlemons I'm so sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences to you and your family. I know how hard it is to be so far away from the people you love. Hugs to you! <3

@Dcwtada thinking of you and baby! You will do amazing <3
  • @satsumasandlemons My condolences to your family during this time. She must have had some pretty amazing stories having lived such a long life. 

@Dcwtada Best wishes for you and your little one! 
  • @Dcwtada thinking of you guys!!! <3
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • Thinking of you this week, @DCWtada.
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • @satsumasandlemons So sorry for your loss. 99 years is an amazing life

@Dcwtada Hope all goes well for you this week
  • rnw2019rnw2019 member
    @greenbean-2 thank you!! 

@satsumasandlemons I'm so sorry for you and your family's loss. You'll be in my prayers.

@Dcwtada I'll be thinking of you this week! Sounds like a nerve-wracking situation, but I'm glad you were able to do so me of the final prep this weekend. 

@JmUDuuuukes 07 that card is amazing!