@hillary11jane hey neighbor! Akron here 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow my due date is 12/6 and my birthday is 9/13. What a coincidence 
  • Options
    @leilagphillips Welcome! I'm in central CT :) 

Twins are so exciting!! 
  • Options
    blb27blb27 member
    Hi everyone! And happy Mother's Day :)
    My name is Breanna and I live in New York. I got my BFP on 4/12 and I am due 12/22. I have a son who will be 2 on the 23rd. Look forward to talking with you all! 
  • Options
    @Jellybelly119 I grew up in Tolland, so closer to Central CT than I am now. Glad to have found a mom-to-be who's near by!
  • Options
    madonnasmadonnas member
    edited May 2017
    Hello everyone. I'm 39 (will be 40 when I deliver). DH is 37. This is our first human baby. Got the BFP April 19th. I'm 8 weeks along and due Dec 24th. 
  • Options
    Hi everyone

I'm Nat. I am a mom of two DD first one is 9 and the other is 6. So I've never done this benfore kinda confused to all the lingo my EDD-12/20. Right before Christmas.

Can't wait to enjoy this journey with everyone here. Sorry Im a little late to the club. Im super excited.
  • Options
    Hello, my name is Amey. My BFP was 4/11 and EDD is 12/18. I'm 21 and I learned I was pregnant at 3 weeks (whoopsie!). Baby daddy is very supportive, accepting, and excited. So is family. I'm happy to be here!
  • Options
    echow-2echow-2 member
    Hi I'm Echo, I'm 25 and we live in Kentucky! We've been married almost 6 years and we've been trying for a child for about 7 months. When we got a positive we were so over joyed! 

I've been put on 3 medicines because i was so morning sick. Hoping the sickness fades! I'm 12 weeks and I'm excited to see my little!
  • Options
    elev2017elev2017 member
    edited May 2017
    @amiec-2 Since our twins will be born sometime in December (due date's Dec 23, but twins usually come earlier), there will definitely be years that their birthdays will fall on Hanukkah, since the dates change from year to year. So, we've been thinking that we might celebrate their half birthdays to give them a chance to have their own special time without all the holiday craze.             
  • Options
    @amiec-2 @leilagphillips My good friend Angela'a birthday is on Christmas and she loves it! She pretends everyone is getting out decorations and shopping for gifts because they are so excited her birthday is coming up! Lol.
  • Options
    Hi! I'm 29, married to my husband for 7 months and live in eastern PA. I got BFP on 3/21 and as of my 7wk, 3d US, my due date is 12/9. This is my first ever pregnancy and came a lot sooner than I thought so I'm finally coming to acceptance that I'm pregnant. I'm a stay at home wife and enjoy reading, painting/drawing, traveling, people watching, trash TV, all things dog, and generally being a misanthropic person- we can be really funny most times, I promise :)
    I have my second Dr appointment tomorrow and the sequential screen US Friday so I'm hoping everything is going along well...so confusing and a little terrifying not knowing what to expect!
    Congratulations to all of you ladies and good health to us all!
    KK
  • Options
    @kln62689 What an amazing anniversary gift! I got mine right before my birthday :smile:
  • Options
    Good Afternoon Ladies I'm Travett 
    BFP April 10
    EDD 12/16

I am currently pregnant with baby #2 my son actually turned 4 today and so excited to be a big brother. Me and DH just shared the news with family over the weekend and everyone is excited. So far this pregnancy is the total opposite of my son and not in a good way.
  • Options
    Hey everyone! My name is Danee'. I'm due December 19th. I have 2 other kids who are 6 & 8. They are from a previous marriage. This will be my husbands first baby and we are both very excited! We had a miscarriage last August, so we've been very nervous this go around. So far, so good though!! Nice to meet everyone!
  • Options
    @leilagphillips @Jellybelly119, I'm 10 minutes outside of Hartford.  There are quite a few of us Nutmegers on this BMB!  
    ****Trigger mentioned****
    Us:  37, 38, unexplained IF
    TTC for the second time
    Married 10/21/12 to my wonderful wife
    TTC with frozen donor sperm and science
    since 2/2014

7 IUIs, 1 cancelled due to too many follicles, 6 BFNs.
    IVF #1 & 2 Failed
    IVF #3 20 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized with ICSI, 6 made it to day 5
                 2 blasts transferred 7/17
    Beta #1 7/26 ***BFP*** 144
    Beta #2 7/28 271
    Beta #3 8/4 1972
    8/15 - Officially pregnant with TWINS
    9/1 - Baby B no longer has a heartbeat, Baby A is holding on!
    9/29 - MMC
    Genetic testing revealed Trisomy 15
    Next cycle will be FET without PGS testing. 
    3/27 - FET transferred 2 "excellent" blasts 
    Beta #1 4/5 ***BFP*** 107 (9dp5dt)
    Beta #2 4/7  244  (11dp5dt)
    Beta #3 4/14  2038   (18dp5dt)
    4/25 - Confirmed pregnancy. Baby measured 1 day behind, FHR 132
    5/9 - 2nd U/S - Baby measured one day ahead, FHR 178
    12/21 - Baby Boy born
    12/10 - FET transfered 1 3BB blast
    Beta #1 12/19 - 88
    Beta #2 12/21 - 230
    Beta #3 12/18 - 3066