May 2017 Moms

Weekend Randoms

2»

Re: Weekend Randoms

• Good luck @rosemarylaff! Have a great last day with baby on the inside!

Hope all the tired mamas are getting to relax today!
  • Loading the player...
  • achays11 said:
    I'm super jealous of all of you having fake contractions! Anything at this point would be welcome, just so I know baby is actually coming some day. 
    It's been 2 weeks of contractions every 10mins every day, that don't get closer together or more intense, but are still like really bad period pain. I'll swap! 
    Me - 22  |   DH - 32   |  Married - 24 May 2014
    DS - January 2014 
    TTC#2 - December 2015
    BFP - 6 March 2016  |  MC Confirmed - 21 March 2016
    TTCAL  |  April 2016
    CP  |  June 2016
    CP  |  July 2016
    BFP - 25 August 2016  |  Due Date - 11 May 2017
  • Totally random:

Anyone have any suggestions on a toddler multivitamin with iron that a toddler will actually take? We've tried gummies and Zarbee' s liquid kind but he is not having it...

DS1 7/24/15

DS2 5/7/17

• mrsrep123 said:
    Totally random:

Anyone have any suggestions on a toddler multivitamin with iron that a toddler will actually take? We've tried gummies and Zarbee' s liquid kind but he is not having it...
    My kids take the traditional flinstones vitamins. The two and under version has no iron though, not sure how old your toddler is. DD2 doesn't need the extra iron and has constipation issues already so we use the toddler version for her. DD1 needs the iron so she takes the regular version. 
    Married 03.09.09
    Sweet Baby H 12.21.11
    Sassy Baby P 03.26.14
    Little Brother Due 05.22.17
  • SKZWSKZW member
    Another vote for the Flinstones.
  • @mrsrep123 we use poly vi sol in his morning milk
  • +1 for fakeout contractions. I had them every 10 mins last night from about 8:30pm until 4am. Guh.
  • Add me to the fake out contractions. The last three nights I had them every 8-9 minutes for 4 hours and nowhere close to having a baby. Boo.
  • I would take even fake contractions at this point. 

Im starting to think my body has no idea this baby needs to come out eventually. A sign of something doing anything would be welcome!
    I had pretty much zero symptoms of labor up till actual contractions (other than losing the plug a week earlier).
  • KMD1106KMD1106 member
    I would take even fake contractions at this point. 

Im starting to think my body has no idea this baby needs to come out eventually. A sign of something doing anything would be welcome!
    I'm with you. I'm at 39+3, and not feeling much of anything. I need this baby to get moving on his own before 41 weeks to attempt my VBAC. Any time now would be good! 
    May Siggy Challenge: Labor Memes

Me:31 DH:32 Married 11/06/10
    DD: Born 8/23/13 (clomid+ovidrel+IUI)
    BFP 9/9/16 EDD 5/19/17