September 2017 Moms

FFFC 5/12

Re: FFFC 5/12

• Loading the player...
  • @stephy_p omg that shirt is awesome. Its totally public worthy
  • @bridge-and-wall You wouldn't believe how many people asked us when we were getting rid of our cats before DS was born.  Two of our three cats were family for almost 8 years before we got pregnant with DS1, and I was shocked by how easily people thought we would just toss them to the curb.  

These people genuinely thought our cats would curl up on DS (bc he was warm) and smother him.  We always kept an eye on the cats and made sure DS wasn't left unsupervised with them when he was really tiny (the cats loved sleeping in the lower part of the PnP while he was in the napper up top), and it was never an issue.
    DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I'm doing as little as possible at work today!!! I'm mostly catching up the bmp. I don't feel one bit guilty!!!! Ready for a weekend
  • On my 2nd cup of coffee today..running on very little sleep and have to be at work late tonight  :(
  • @wyomama0427 I definitely judge school zone speeding. Also people who speed around a school bus that is loading. Those people are the worst. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • @jena333-2 your GIF made my day complete!! 

@wyomama0427 I side eye the shit out of people who speed in a school zone... also today I barely got one of my students in the car before his parent drove off with the door still open... like really?! Gotta be somewhere THAT fast. Mmkay.

my FFFC: I really dislike santi-anything people. Congratulations on having an opinion. I'm so proud of you... please stop preaching at me over Dr Pepper... also I leaned over to tie a child's shoe today... yup I got preached at saying I "probably just made the cord wrap around baby's neck. That can hurt her you know." Uhm. Thanks for the concern. Buuuuuut I leaned over with DD1 and yeah she turned out ok... 35 second shoe tying with a 5 minute lecture major side eye today. I'm not decrepit I'm pregnant!
  • klcarr19 said:

my FFFC: I really dislike santi-anything people. Congratulations on having an opinion. I'm so proud of you... please stop preaching at me over Dr Pepper... also I leaned over to tie a child's shoe today... yup I got preached at saying I "probably just made the cord wrap around baby's neck. That can hurt her you know." Uhm. Thanks for the concern. Buuuuuut I leaned over with DD1 and yeah she turned out ok... 35 second shoe tying with a 5 minute lecture major side eye today. I'm not decrepit I'm pregnant!
    That's just......stupid.

H's family is anti-diet/low fat anything. And they like to devote about 20 min of every family gathering to discussions about the evils of artificial sweeteners. And continue to feign surprise that I drink Diet Coke. This has gone on for SEVEN YEARS. I'm like- dudes, I drink Diet Coke. Drop it. 
  • awildrose said:
    Every pregnancy people gush about I must love feeling the baby hiccup and how it's just so sweet.... I have no idea how to tell if my baby is hiccuping or just getting their ska on. 
    Oh, DD used to get the WORST hiccups. You could see it from the outside, but only when I was much further along. She still gets them, and every time she does, it makes me smile :)