February 2017 Moms
Options

Mom brain thread...

....because today I ran over my own phone. 
Confess all dumbness here. 
Married: 2011
TTC #1: 3/2016
Me 39 - DH 44
BFP 5/27/16 EDD 1/30/17
DD born 2/3/17

Re: Mom brain thread...

• Options
    Yesterday morning I could not find my keys anywhere! DH was almost to work/day care and had to come all the way home with DD to bring me my spare key. After he already came back home I found my keys in the other diaper bag...that I had checked twice for my keys before I called DH!
  • Options
    kswiger06kswiger06 member
    edited May 2017
    We were at the store yesterday and my husband asked me what the price was of an item on the bottom shelf. I couldn't find the price, so my husband squated down and found the price. He said "it's underneath" I was like "where???" He said "under the shelf" so I bent wayyy over and saw the prices of all the items on the bottom shelf a couple inches under the shelf. I said in a snotty voice "well that's a stupid place for it!!" And my husband had to explain to me that the prices fell off and slid under the shelf. He thought it was pretty funny since I had such an attitude about how stupid I thought it was lol.

Then when I went to pick our kids up from school (also yesterday) our car said it had 12 miles of gas left in the tank so I went to the gas station. I was watching the price to stop it at an even no change number. I accidentally went over by .01 and when I got home my husband asked if I went to the gas station because there was a purchase on our account for $5.01. I only got $5 of gas lol my husband had to get more gas when he went to work because it wasn't enough to get him there and back. 

Edit for incorrect autocorrect
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    For my 8 weeks of leave I was used to being the only car in the driveway. So on my second day back to work I had the baby and the dog in the car (each to drop off at daycare) and I backed up and hit my fiance's car. Ughh. His car is fine but mine needs to be fixed AND the trunk doesn't latch so it beeps the whole time I drive. I have a 45 min commute 
  • Options
    I've forgotten to put leftovers in the fridge the last two nights. Not sure if this is mom brain or exhaustion. I usually feed Rid after dinner then pass him to DH to rock him to sleep then I put away leftovers and clean our plates. Wednesday night he clustered for 3 hrs and finally just fell asleep on me. Yesterday it was 2 hrs and falling asleep on me so I put him right to bed and went to bed myself...
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)