July 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms 4/25 - 5/2

13»

Re: Weekly Symptoms 4/25 - 5/2

• Options
    @busyzee hmm. That sounds like it could just be normal belly button stretching. My stretch marks did appear next to my belly button but it was very sudden (overnight) and not related to belly button pain. The day before they showed up I just had a lot of itchiness in the area. They were 3 red stripes that have started to turn brown now. 

Im just prone to them since I got them on my chest during puberty. But I will say I haven't seen anymore since I started slathering my body with raw cocoa butter before bed. 
  • Options
    mamadcbmamadcb member
    My stretch marks didn't show up until seriously the final week or two of my last pregnancy. I was thinking I was going to avoid them altogether! Ha. But as @Lanie1000 said, they were not associated with any discomfort or tenderness. They just appeared! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @BusyZee belly button stretching is such a strange thing! 

I lost my mucus plug yesterday (100% certain this is it, but will spare the details). Dr Google says this is not a big deal and that a new one can form, but I am still having to make conscious effort to not worry. I have no other symptoms to indicate a problem and have a routine OB appt on Tuesday, so I will mention it then. 
  • Options
    @WeddingNotes13 I would probably at least call your Dr and let them know- they may want to see you earlier than Tuesday! 
  • Options
    BusyZeeBusyZee member
    @WeddingNotes13 Everything  will be fine but please go in asap. Try to go today and let us know! 
  • Options
    LM1007LM1007 member
    I have been experiencing what I would assume to be lightning crotch. It's been happening a lot the past 3 days while I'm walking and it stops me right in my tracks. It's quite awkward in public. It's a little scary cause it feels so uncomfortable like something's going to pop out from down there. 
  • Options
    @BusyZee belly button stretching is such a strange thing! 

I lost my mucus plug yesterday (100% certain this is it, but will spare the details). Dr Google says this is not a big deal and that a new one can form, but I am still having to make conscious effort to not worry. I have no other symptoms to indicate a problem and have a routine OB appt on Tuesday, so I will mention it then. 
    It will come back, but I would call your OB to let them know, there's no need in actually going to the office. 
  • Options
    @BusyZee @nktrodden826 @mrsla512 thanks for the encouragement ladies. I did go ahead and call my doc. They encouraged me to go to the ER to be evaluated, but said that I could delay since I was free of other symptoms. Of course they encourage me to go immediately if anything changes. I wish I could have just gotten an office visit. I would have done that for the peace of mind, but did not want to unnecessary deal with the ER.