July 2017 Moms

Weekly Symptoms 4/25 - 5/2

How are you ladies feeling? Any new symptoms after entering the Third Trimester? 

Note: 
If someone else was responsible for this thread, we can dissolve this.
This thread has been MIA for the past few weeks and thought it should be back! 

Re: Weekly Symptoms 4/25 - 5/2

• BusyZeeBusyZee member
    edited April 2017
    Massive nose bleed last night. No idea what happened but after a very light blow and my entire tissue, nose and lips  were covered in blood and it wouldn't stop :/. Prior to this, it was just dried up blood every morning. 

Baby likes to go YAY inside me. I feel an excited punch and kick on both ends. 

Cant tell if I'm hungry or full. Also I have started to feel a little lazy (uh-oh) 
  • I've been missing the symptoms thread! Of course now I can't remember what symptom had me looking for it the other day. I've had some back pain in bed at night the last two nights but other than that I feel remarkably good. I have enough energy that I am staying busy all day... and then I'm really exhausted by 7 p.m. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @BusyZee have you tried a humidifier at night? I think that helped me a little with DS a couple years ago.  Haven't had trouble this time (yet).
  • @ECarson84 I always had a humidifier and gave it away a few weeks ago! I really miss it and you are right I should keep that in mind.  <3
  • Baby has been transverse low in my abdomen for the last few weeks. Usually, I can feel simultaneous movement on both sides of my belly button. This weekend, she moved all the way to my left side and vertical. Now she seems to be determined to rearrange my lower left rib and my hip bone. Ouch! 
  • When should baby be in the head down position? My little guy is still breach, and I'm ready for him to turn! 

Ive been super crampy lately. Not fun! 
  • I don't even know what position baby is in, I'm feeling him everywhere!
  • When should baby be in the head down position? My little guy is still breach, and I'm ready for him to turn! 

Ive been super crampy lately. Not fun! 
    I think my ob just told me 80% are head down by 34 weeks. 

Mine is not  :/
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • Mine is definitely transverse - he pretty much has been the whole time, it obviously doesn't matter for me but my other two were head down come D-Day. It has actually been the most comfortable pregnancy (as far as RLP, back pain and general miserableness) I am not sure if that's his position or the fact it's number 3. But don't worry, he is making up for it by giving me nausea, sensitive stomach and lack of an appetite pretty much the whole time. 

Win some, lose some. 

• Oh the nausea... I should have bought stocks in Canada Dry before I became pregnant  :s
  • +1 on the nose bleeds here. I had them all last week in the middle of the night. I've been using a humidifier for weeks. It helps me breath but does nothing for the nose bleeds. So far this week no bloody nose. I don't believe I'm anemic but I had blood work done Thursday so I will find out soon if I am. 
  • I've had a few nosebleeds as well.  I find that a thin layer of vaseline in my nostrils before bed helps.  When i stop being consistent with it, they come back.  Not sure if I should be doing this every night though! 
  • I've had a bloody nose the entire pregnancy but it's just blood when I blow my nose, not a leaky faucet lol. I am on baby aspirin though so I think that's partially to blame. My ob was not worried at all but still, it is unpleasant. The warmer weather has def made it less of an issue though. Hoping you ladies find relief soon!
    heartburn is in full effect here. I'm an on iron supplement and I've noticed that it's worse after I take the iron pill. Anyone else notice this when taking iron? (And no, i haven't added iron for fun, my dr told me to start taking it). ;) 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Major carpal tunnel syndrome in both wrists/hands. It's quite annoying and painful. I have to wear braces on both wrists at night. Hoping it goes away, but my OB says it's not likely to go away until after I give birth. 

I can't game comfortably or lift books/heavy objects without excruciating pain.
  • @cielaw89 I'm so sorry! I really hope you find a way to control it, sounds very painful. 

@irishrose54 me too, so I was surprised by the faucet last night. Iv said this so many times before you've probably already seen me write this but I cannot recommend digestive enzymes enough! I don't have the best digestion and I truly believe I have no heart burn because of the digestive enzymes. I couldn't even tolerate dairy well and now Iv been able to eat a white cheese pizza! 
  • @BusyZee thanks! Hoping that the occasional Tylenol and icing helps ease it. Brushing my teeth and my hair has become difficult too. The different twisting motions that my wrists do can be so minute, but cause the most pain.

Also, I haven't had any major nosebleeds, but when I blow my nose I see blood on the tissue. The constantly changing weather has not been kind to my allergies/sinuses. I swear I've had nasal congestion this entire pregnancy. 
  • @cielaw89 that is horrible! That was truly one of the worst parts of my last pregnancy and I only had it in one hand and it was mainly 3 fingertips. It did take about 6-8 weeks for it to go away after I had DD. Hope you get some relief! 

@BusyZee I never had bloody nose surgery but my brother did all the time and he use drugs a humidifier every night and then would do a saline nasal spray and Vaseline when it was dry outside or he was getting them a lot. 

@irishrose54 +1 to the terrible heartburn with iron now. I try and eat something with it because it makes me so nauseated. 
  • @acstec1 nose surgery?! Hehe
  • @BusyZee omg! That's what I get for not re-reading! I don't even know what I was trying to say there! 
  • cielaw89 said:
    Major carpal tunnel syndrome in both wrists/hands. It's quite annoying and painful. I have to wear braces on both wrists at night. Hoping it goes away, but my OB says it's not likely to go away until after I give birth. 

**stuck in the box**

I had it with DS and it took a month or so to go away like a PP said. But luckily it does go away and I haven't had it with this one at all! 
  • @nktrodden826 my husband has said the same thing! We buy about a bottle a week, it was even more in the first trimester. 

Everything gives me back pain these days. And sleep is getting more difficult and less comfortable. 
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• lanie1000lanie1000 member
    edited April 2017
    For me it's snoring...I'm not sure if I'm coming down with something (not feeling 100%) or if this is just how my body has decided to react to the 3rd trimester. My throat feels so raw all day. 

DH has sleep apnea, but I feel like I've become the noisy burden these past few days. (And I never used to snore in the past!) I'm also getting the "tissue spotting" when I blow my nose. Going to try a humidifier and hope for the best since the breathe right strips haven't helped at all. 
  • @lanie1000 DH had sleep apnea until just a couple months ago when he lost 50 lbs but because he was such a crummy sleeper with sleep apnea he'd always wake up and hear me snoring with DS. This pregnancy so far no snoring. But breath right strips really helped me!! Well him so he slept better lol. 
  • So much more heartburn for the past two weeks. It seems sleeping has become more than just a hobby now, as 1st trimester-like exhaustion has crept back in.
    I finally felt Luke's foot up in my ribs yesterday, but it must not have been a good spot for him, because he hasn't kicked up that high since.
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • +1 on the nose bleeds, all pregnancy....  I find a humidifier helps too.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm having some major belly sweat problems. Pretty sure I'd have visible wet marks between my belly and boobs if my dress was a different color/material. And since I'm wearing a dress, my belly is touching my thighs when I sit, and it's just... unpleasant.
  • CPR79CPR79 member
    AdaByron said:
    And since I'm wearing a dress, my belly is touching my thighs when I sit, and it's just... unpleasant.
    Ugh, I'm having the same issue.  Weather finally got nice enough to put away the tights, but the belly on the thighs is just...no. 
  • CPR79 said:
    AdaByron said:
    And since I'm wearing a dress, my belly is touching my thighs when I sit, and it's just... unpleasant.
    Ugh, I'm having the same issue.  Weather finally got nice enough to put away the tights, but the belly on the thighs is just...no. 
    I think I might start wearing my belly band under everything just for sweat control.
  • CPR79 said:
    AdaByron said:
    I got a sunburn on my thighs, you can clearly see where my belly was sitting.
  • @adabyron I liked your post not because I like that you're sweating everywhere but because I am too! In all the folds (tmi?). The other day I ran (aka waddled) over to print some stuff out at work and back home and by the time I got back I had belly sweat (under belly and between belly and boobs). That was a new one for me.
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• I'm noticing random shortness of breath.  Like a random gasp or hiccup without the hiccup.  Also have some dried colostrum on my nipples.  Wow, I didn't even know I had wet colostrum!  Starting to feel some slight breast pain too.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I have what I presume is dried colostrum on my nipples occasionally too. Looks just like it did last pregnancy. Only difference is, this time I'm currently nursing my 15-month-old. Seems strange to me, but then again this whole pregnancy thing is a little weird :)
  • @mamadcb How interesting that you'd have both colostrum and milk.  This is all a learning process!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @BabyMama4Life I also get random shortness of breath moments. It's almost like you've been holding your breath and are trying desperately to catch your breath after.

There are days where my belly feels extreamly heavy! I can barely walk and any movement is difficult. I spend those days just sitting or laying for the day. 
  • @BabyMama4Life Or maybe the toddler is getting colostrum at this point? Or nothing? I really don't know what I'm producing, if anything, since I put my pump away for a break before the new baby arrives. He seems happy enough to nurse and I'm happy to let him so I'm not going to worry about it... but it's strange!
  • lanie1000 said:
    I wanted to take my belly off after work yesterday. That was a first for me. I swear I woulda put it back on eventually. I just wanted an hour of sitting/laying on the couch like I used to. I still have 10 more weeks so I imagine this irrational urge is gonna get a whole lot worse. 
    Omg this  :D
  • Yes to feeling the weight of your belly! My belly isn't even that big yet, but it's so heavy! Sometimes, it's rock hard. I'm starting to feel the extra weight of my little guy. I guess he's getting bigger!
  • @virginiaunicorn11 oh the swelling is awful. I told my Dr it feels like when you put in a tampon but it's not all the way in and when you sit you push it farther up that's how this baby feels  :D sorry was that a little too graphic, ha! 

I think i put it on here that my swelling got so bad it gave me veracose veins literally on my vag. Talk about sexy.