June 2017 Moms

Symptoms 4/24

2»

Re: Symptoms 4/24

• @HgPa That is so my DH as well! :lol: 
  • Just whining... I have been cramping since Monday. I was monitored at my OB on Tuesday didn't see any contractions. I was told to call if I told persists or worsens but not what is considered persisting. I need standards, preferably measureable ones. And the baby is so low it's uncomfortable. 
    DD 1- born January 22, 2014
    Due June 25 2017

• Loading the player...
  • My milk is drying up  :'(. I've been pumping and eating lactation cookies, eating oatmeal, drinking lots of water and taking two different supplements the lactation nurses at the hospital told me to take.  As if having a preemie isn't hard enough on my emotions now I'm getting to where I can't feed her and she's gonna have to get formula.  My body has failed me again.  First I couldn't keep her inside me now I can't feed her.  I lay in bed at night crying.  It's so hard when in your mind you know you want to do everything you can for your baby but your body won't get with the program.  
  • @Wearmi1 Im sorry you are having a hard time but you are doing the very best for your daughter and in no way failing. Hugs!
  • @Wearmi1 I am so sorry you are going through all of this.  Fed is best as hard as it is remember if she is being nourished and continues to grow strong and healthy that is what is important.  Try not to beat yourself up over it.  Thinking of you and sending lots of love.  
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14
                                                                  BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                                  BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017

• Exactly what ladylolly89 said!! 
  • @Wearmi1 you are doing everything you can - I understand how frustrating that must be! Please don't be too hard on yourself! 

My fun symptom of the day - throwing up because my heartburn was so bad this morning. My husband was trying to be helpful but started gagging, so in between heaves I yelled at him to get out of the bathroom if he was going to be sick! I hope my heartburn goes away as soon as this baby is born. 
  • ellie111227ellie111227 member
    edited April 2017
    @Wearmi1 You aren't failing at all! Adeline will be fed and happy on formula, and you have her breastmilk when it was most beneficial for her even though it was incredibly hard on you. You should be proud of that!

I started having pain under my right rib cage last night, bad enough that it kept me up most of the night. I think the baby has flipped to breech and their head is up there now, because I also don't feel the pelvic pressure I have been anymore. I'm not really worried about that, because I am only at 32 +6, but I'm glad I have an appointment today to make sure there's nothing else to be concerned about. It hurts so much to breathe deeply!
  • @Wearmi1, are you still cutting calories? 

I completely agree with everything @ladylolly89 said. Don't be hard on yourself, you're doing a great job.
  • @Wearmi1 Please don't beat yourself up!  You are an amazing mom and doing amazing with Adeline!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Wearmi1 I'm so sorry your stressing. Just remember she needs you more than she needs breastmilk and formula will keep her just as healthy. And she got it at the beginning and that's the most important! 
    are you still doing lots of skin to skin? Try to relax and just spend a lot of time cuddling her, it might help your milk, at the very least hugging your girl will make you feel a little better. 
  • LAMCH1980 said:
    Here's one way to look at all of this: Delivering seems terrifying in first and second tri. By the time third is over, you're thinking "Get this baby out of meeeee!" and fear is replaced with relief. 
     When i had my first dd thats exactly what my ob said the last few weeks are so uncomfortable by the time its baby time your just like ok lets get this done and over with!

Today i started getting the pinching feelings not fun when your walking and then feels like someone just pinches your cervix out of no where!
    Just the last few weeks? I'm ready for her to get out now lol, I still have 8 weeks until edd  :# I have a feeling she will be here sooner though.

I swear I can feel my hips and pelvis widening. It almost feels like growing pains. Still barely sleeping and Victoria's kicks are getting soo much stronger. 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • My boobs are so itchy today. It feels like an internal itchiness rather than something with my skin. This is torture! 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @Wearmi1, biggest hugs to you! You are doing your best. I had supply issues where even Claritin or hormones due to getting my period again would dry me up, but then it would come back. I wonder if you have something like that going on? My first month was rocky due to tongue tie too. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1 9/1999. DD Born 6/7/2000
    BFP #2 10/2011. EDD 7/11/12. MMC discovered 11/2/11. D&C 11/4/11.
    DX PCOS 10/2012.
    BFP#3 1/11/13. DS Born 9/17/2013
    BFP#4 9/30/17. Grow baby grow! 
    ~Everyone Welcome~
  • @Wearmi1 You are doing an amazing job! Try not to let it get to you because no matter what you are doing what is best for your daughter. Give her lots of cuddles today!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • BellaO21 said:
    LAMCH1980 said:
    Here's one way to look at all of this: Delivering seems terrifying in first and second tri. By the time third is over, you're thinking "Get this baby out of meeeee!" and fear is replaced with relief. 
     When i had my first dd thats exactly what my ob said the last few weeks are so uncomfortable by the time its baby time your just like ok lets get this done and over with!

Today i started getting the pinching feelings not fun when your walking and then feels like someone just pinches your cervix out of no where!
    Just the last few weeks? I'm ready for her to get out now lol, I still have 8 weeks until edd  :# I have a feeling she will be here sooner though.

I swear I can feel my hips and pelvis widening. It almost feels like growing pains. Still barely sleeping and Victoria's kicks are getting soo much stronger. 
    I was just coming here to complain about this very thing!  I have about 9 weeks left until my scheduled c-section and I already feel like this baby is going to DROP out of me!!!!  He is SO low and kicking SO hard!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I just want to whine.  I feel like a slug.  Is this going to go away when baby is born or should I just settle in for 5yrs because I will have 4 kids 5 and under.  

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Raging upper back pain has set in out of the blue today. Wtf? I'm not sure what to do with it
  • @Wearmi1 I had the same issues with my son. I spent so much time pumping and power pumping and stressing. I wish I would have just switched to formula sooner and been able to enjoy my son more. But I felt the same way that breastfeeding I HAD to do like it would help to make up for my body failing to keep him in. There is just so much emotions around having a preemie. Just know you are doing everything you can and in a blink of an eye she will be a sassy three year old and this will mostly be behind you
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @Wearmi1 I'm sure you're hearing all.the.advice BUT one of the biggest ones that I've heard and tried to abide by is "Never give up on a bad day." You've got this momma!!! Keep doing what you need to do and you and Adeline will thrive, no matter what type of nourishment she is getting.  
  • Seriously trying to decide if the body aches I'm feeling right now are pregnancy related or if I'm getting sick. I hurt all over!!!
  • danij0danij0 member
    edited April 2017
    I got a charlie horse cramp in my calf last night and a bloody nose today! New symptoms are fun.
    For those of you cramping a lot - I have found that getting up and walking in place or moving around in general has actually made cramping go away for me. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • You are an amazing Mama @Wearmi1!  Thinking of you! Skin to skin and letting her nurse will probably do wonders for you . It must be so hard having her in the NICU but it sounds like she is really thriving and you are doing an amazing job! 
  • jennas312jennas312 member
    edited April 2017
    Anyone ever experience pitting?
    That's what I had earlier today in my calf. Freaked me out. Luckily, it went away . One foot still slightly swollen,  but it's elevated and going down now. Sucks when your doctor's office is already closed at 11! No weekend hours either. Wtf
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @jennas312 Yes. Almost every night! My doctor since blood pressure isn't elevated, not to worry.  
  • @roo1381 mine was 120/70 slightly high. Nurse on call says go to ER if it doesn't go down . Luckily it's going down.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Glad the swelling is going down,  @jennas312 ! Its definitely not comfortable but hopefully that's all!
  • jennas312 said:
    @roo1381 mine was 120/70 slightly high. Nurse on call says go to ER if it doesn't go down . Luckily it's going down.
    My BP has been 135/83 at my last two apts and my dxoter wasn't worried at all.  That is elevated for me but not to the 140/90 high threshold (I had high blood pressure with my first pregnancy).  So 120/70 sounds really normal to me.  Are you usually a lot lower?
  • Hanging out in l&d triage right now getting tests done due to high blood pressure.  So upset about it which isn't helping anything. I had my hopes up that PIH wouldn't be a problem with baby #2.  Hearing my girl's heartbeat is the only thing relaxing me.
    DD: born August 2014
    BFP #2: 10/10/16
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @mishmosh26 I hope they can stabilize it and you don't have to spend much time in L&D! Try to rest and relax!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @JessyKV last doctor visit I think I was 130 something and that was highest it's been. My 120/70 reading was from my school's nurse. Looking it up it is barely high wtf.
    @mishmosh26 hoping everything is ok!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • They did reluctantly let me go home after I promised strict bed rest and all labs came back good.  I also have to do a 24 hour urine collection.  Glad to be able to do it all from home and not overnight in the hospital!
    DD: born August 2014
    BFP #2: 10/10/16
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Climbing out of the shower today, I caught sight of myself in the mirror. I am one giant blue vein. 

@mishmosh26, keep us posted!
    Married 8/29/09
    MC: 9/14
    Goober #1 born: 8/17/15
    MC: 9/16
    Goober # 2 EDD: 6/27/17
  • When my belly growls its coming from such a higher spot on my abdomen.. so weird!