June 2017 Moms

Symptoms 4/24

FSUNole31FSUNole31 member
edited April 2017 in June 2017 Moms
Drop them here!  
                                                                          Married 12/17/2011
                                                                              K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                              C born 1/11/14
                                                              BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                              BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017

Re: Symptoms 4/24

• Ever since I had those crazy painful cramps on Friday, I've felt so uncomfortable. My lower back still hurts, baby's movements feel painful
    more often than adorable, I always feel full even when I've hardly eaten, and my whole abdomen feels just ... uncomfortable. I haven't heard any results yet if this is a UTI but at this point I'm kind of hoping it is instead of accepting that the rest of pregnancy is going to feel like this, because so far I've mostly been pretty lucky with this aspect of it. I'm not due until the end of June so I'm a few weeks behind a lot of you, is this what you've all been living with already?! 
  • I can barely eat a small meal now because there is just no room.  I think I am having BH contractions every time I go for a short walk.
    MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • Loading the player...
  • The baby kicks are getting sort of Violent.  I feel like she's sticking her whole foot out at me and sometimes it's so painful I push it back in.  

Im also hobbling around and having such a hard time carrying DS.  We need to work on him walking more.  
  • I am having the more painful movements too sometimes. It takes my breath away. Sleeping is just non existent at night at this point. It feels like I am laying on concrete so much hurts. My heels have split multiple times on each heel so there are open wounds and it hurts to walk. I had that happen with my last pregnancy too. Lotion isn't helping. Shoes are fitting smaller, so freaking tired .... oh the joys of the last weeks. 5 more left! 
  • Omg the cervix hopping- it's like little peeks into transitioning and I am not looking forward to that.
  • Today I'm having some cramping, but it seems to be getting better with rest so I'm delaying calling my OB. If I don't end up calling today I'm going to tell her at my appt tomorrow.
    DD 1- born January 22, 2014
    Due June 25 2017

• Today I'm having some cramping, but it seems to be getting better with rest so I'm delaying calling my OB. If I don't end up calling today I'm going to tell her at my appt tomorrow.
    Me too. I had a really hard stressful weekend though so I think I'm still recovering. I took a nap with dd today and am laying around and it seems to be helping. 
  • Sad to say but I think my days on the elliptical are over. Made it 10 mins today before contractions started. This is my third and I don't remember contractions this strong starting so early(34+1). DH isn't set to come back from deployment for a few weeks still. Must keep this baby in. 
  • The swelling is crazy this week. My poor toes look like chubby sausages by the end of the day. I know with Georgia heat it's only going to get worse! Just love the third trimester...

Mom to Madison- 5 and Lillian 2....and now surprise baby #3!
  • @CapricaAndrea, I'm sorry to say it, but that's pretty much how I feel all the time now. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1 9/1999. DD Born 6/7/2000
    BFP #2 10/2011. EDD 7/11/12. MMC discovered 11/2/11. D&C 11/4/11.
    DX PCOS 10/2012.
    BFP#3 1/11/13. DS Born 9/17/2013
    BFP#4 9/30/17. Grow baby grow! 
    ~Everyone Welcome~
  • I'm also perpetually uncomfortable right now. I feel awful after I eat. My back hurts. My pelvic pain reigns on. I never sleep and get heartburn when I lay down. 7 more weeks sounds brutal. For my soreness though I have been swearing by Epsom salt baths. They are seriously a miracle. 
  • LAMCH1980 said:
    @CapricaAndrea, I'm sorry to say it, but that's pretty much how I feel all the time now. 
    I figured that was the case, and I was ready to accept it, except I've also now thrown up 3 times in the last 24 hours, and had chills all day so I suspect something else is (also?) at play here. I definitely don't have a fever so that's good. Trying to drink as much fluids as I can, but it stays in my stomach so long that when I get sick I lose most of it again :disappointed: 

Currently sitting in an epsom bath again, and drinking a protein-powder laced milkshake courtesy of DH, so it's not all bad, right?
  • Both babes are head down, so one is jammed into lower back it feels like. I'm so stiff in the middle of the night that I get stuck when I try to walk to go pee. I almost peed my pants last night, my husband had to get out of bed and help me hobble because I was seized up. I'm a ball of sexy right now
  • Ooph lightning crotch. Not fun. 
  • LAMCH1980 said:
    Here's one way to look at all of this: Delivering seems terrifying in first and second tri. By the time third is over, you're thinking "Get this baby out of meeeee!" and fear is replaced with relief. 
    So true!
  • LAMCH1980 said:
    Here's one way to look at all of this: Delivering seems terrifying in first and second tri. By the time third is over, you're thinking "Get this baby out of meeeee!" and fear is replaced with relief. 
     When i had my first dd thats exactly what my ob said the last few weeks are so uncomfortable by the time its baby time your just like ok lets get this done and over with!

Today i started getting the pinching feelings not fun when your walking and then feels like someone just pinches your cervix out of no where!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Oh holy hell, I can't believe I just put this together. I started feeling really sick and getting pains the same day that I caved and bought Zantac to deal with my acid reflux. The only day I felt fine since then was Saturday, when I didn't take it. I think it's been pretty consistently about 6 hours after taking it too. 
    On the one hand that's an easy solution, on the other hand, it was so good at getting rid of my endless acid reflux :disappointed:
  • @CapricaAndrea hope you cracked the case! fx
  • Oh holy hell, I can't believe I just put this together. I started feeling really sick and getting pains the same day that I caved and bought Zantac to deal with my acid reflux. The only day I felt fine since then was Saturday, when I didn't take it. I think it's been pretty consistently about 6 hours after taking it too. 
    On the one hand that's an easy solution, on the other hand, it was so good at getting rid of my endless acid reflux :disappointed:
    My doc has me on prevacid. It is working way better that the rx I was on before. 
    Married 8/29/09
    MC: 9/14
    Goober #1 born: 8/17/15
    MC: 9/16
    Goober # 2 EDD: 6/27/17
  • Raging hunger continues this week and I really don't know how to deal. I'm eating more frequently, trying to include plenty of protein and fats, and I still get blindsided with hunger that makes me feel weak. I've also increased my water in case it's mixed thirst and hunger signals. I'm tired of being so hungry all the time! 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • meilay said:
    Raging hunger continues this week and I really don't know how to deal. I'm eating more frequently, trying to include plenty of protein and fats, and I still get blindsided with hunger that makes me feel weak. I've also increased my water in case it's mixed thirst and hunger signals. I'm tired of being so hungry all the time! 
    I've had this the entire time. It's insane. I'm now getting sick every time i eat but the hunger doesn't go away.
  • @neludelu I get nauseous if I go too long without food but then also get nauseous after I eat pretty often. There's no winning! 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I ate a decent sized breakfast before work this morning and just gagged because I am so hungry. I hate this! 
  • Leaky bladder.....insomnia.... the normal  :s

The one really weird symptom is that I keep pulling my groin muscle. This has been going on for 3 weeks so I assume it's from everything getting loose.
  • HgPaHgPa member
    I'm off crutches/braces from the ankle
    sprains two weeks ago, which is awesome! I'm still pretty stiff and sore, and the swelling is ridiculous by the end of the day. It's dumb, but I feel like I don't have a visible excuse for how slow I'm moving anymore, and I know I'm getting side eye for using electric shopping carts and elevators. 

This might be more of a TMI post, but I got a rash or raw spot on my thigh from the elastic on my underwear. Everything is so swollen and pressed together down there it's super uncomfortable. Also, I'm sure I looked ridiculous trying to use a mirror to see what was going on! Looks like it's time for some comfy maternity undies for the home stretch. I think I'm going to get some roomy boxer briefs for sleeping in, too.
  • I have all day sickness again. What the hell?
  • zseirecargzseirecarg member
    edited April 2017
    My little one feels like she is running out of room- the bottom inside of my ribs has felt pressure all day, I think she's wedged in there somehow? Is that even possible?

Also - my tail bone is killing me. 
  • I've had a cold for like three weeks now and it hurts so bad when I sneeze/cough.  I feel like if it hurts me it must not be good for her lol.  I'm so over being sick during this pregnancy, suppressed immune system can go to hell!  I think this is the 4th time I've gotten some sort of virus.  Ridic.
  • +1 for tailbone pain. My hips feel like they've been dislocated, and my varicose vein is slowly crawling down my leg. Curse you, genetics!
    Married 8/29/09
    MC: 9/14
    Goober #1 born: 8/17/15
    MC: 9/16
    Goober # 2 EDD: 6/27/17
  • Ok I think the influx of hormones is finally starting to kick in too. I started crying this morning in the car when Ed Sheeran's "Shape of You" came on. To the point that I had to turn it off so I could keep driving. 

For a few weeks now I've been slightly altering some of the chorus lyrics and singing it to baby, which started as a joke because the first few times I heard the song coincided with baby being really active (but honestly, a lot of the chorus just sort of fits, not perfectly, but well enough). 

And then like 20 mins later the damn song came on another radio station and I had to turn it off again cuz I got all choked up. WTF I'm not a crier! 
  • Yesterday at my Mom's group they had all the Moms of soon to be Kindergarteners read this poem.  My DD still has another full year of preschool and I still lost it . I haven't been emotional at all this pregnancy but that got to me!! 
  • I started bawling this morning just holding DS. He was being incredibly cuddly and I was holding my almost 4 year old like a baby and I just lost it! We're in the last two months of being a family of 3 and my baby is no longer a baby!!!
  • HgPaHgPa member
    edited April 2017
    +1 for crying. We were at birth class last night and they were talking about baby blues and post partum hormones. The teacher was reminding partners to be patient and not think new moms are crazy if they just start crying sometimes. My husband looked at me and said 'Well, you already do that, so I'm used to it.' Brat.