September 2017 Moms
Options

Introductions

Re: Introductions

• Options
    Hello!!! Just stopping by. Had a few questions. I'm a stm buttttttt I'm having twins this time around. My due date is oct. 12th. But considering theres a slim chance I'll go to 40 weeks I'll probably go sometime in September. Should I hang around one this birth months group? Or go back to Octobers? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @twinning2017 If you would like to hang out in Sept., I'm sure no one would mind. However, you would be 2 weeks to 6 weeks behind everyone. So discussing symptoms and tests and things might be better if you stuck with Oct.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    mrsmarygs said:
    @twinning2017 If you would like to hang out in Sept., I'm sure no one would mind. However, you would be 2 weeks to 6 weeks behind everyone. So discussing symptoms and tests and things might be better if you stuck with Oct.
    That's true. I just don't want the October group to eventually kick me out, I don't post much I just like reading everything. Haha. Guess you could call me a lurker. 
  • Options
    wyomama0427wyomama0427 member
    edited March 2017
    Hello!!! Just stopping by. Had a few questions. I'm a stm buttttttt I'm having twins this time around. My due date is oct. 12th. But considering theres a slim chance I'll go to 40 weeks I'll probably go sometime in September. Should I hang around one this birth months group? Or go back to Octobers? 
    I'm gonna say October just because most things (like the wonder weeks app, which I love) go by due date instead of birth date. Like just because babies will be born in September doesn't mean that gestationally they'll reach term any earlier.. does that make sense? Obviously you re free to choose whichever group and it doesn't really matter too much but I'd be afraid if you joined here you'd be concerned about your babies trying to keep up with babies who were gestationally older, ya know? Nobody needs pressure like that! Hope you find a board you like mama. And congrats on your twins!
  • Options
    I'm gonna say October just because most things (like the wonder weeks app, which I love) go by due date instead of birth date. Like just because babies will be born in September doesn't mean that gestationally they'll reach term any earlier.. does that make sense? Obviously you re free to choose whichever group and it doesn't really matter too much but I'd be afraid if you joined here you'd be concerned about your babies trying to keep up with babies who were gestationally older, ya know? Nobody needs pressure like that! Hope you find a board you like mama. And congrats on your twins!
    Thanks!! It was a huge surprise to us. But I hope I do too. Thank you guys. 
  • Options
    lialakaczlialakacz member
    edited March 2017
    Well....my ticker is old...I need to go figure out how to update that, haha

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ^^^also that was me but I just updated my username 
  • Options
    Hey everyone. I'm a STM and I'm from SD. I am due September 19th.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm a FTM , my due date is sept 19th . I find out what I'm having in 3 weeks I'm excited to meet my baby also scared .... this whole pregnancy been ups and down .. my emotions all over the place & sometimes I feel good and other I'm tired and drained
  • Options
    @babychar welcome to the group! This group is a good place to vent/talk about your emotions. Hope we can all help!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hi there--I'm a ftm in LA as well. I'm due 9/29. 
  • Options
    jenn622-2jenn622-2 member
    edited April 2017
    @katyhill1025 Happy to see someone local here! What part of LA are you in? I live in Venice.
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I'm due Sept 20th and a STM!
  • Options
    Hey!!! I'm in Hollywood. I looked on the Los Angeles board and it seems to be empty. Have been hoping to find some other LA moms to be. 
  • Options
    @katyhill1025 @jenn622 Hey there! Also a FTM, in the Santa Monica area! 

I also looked in the LA board and it seems like it hasn't been touched in forever. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @twinning2017 my response is weeks late, but you could always participate in both BMBs. There will definitely be some mamas in October who go early, but the more the merrier.
  • Options
    @katyhill1025 @LosAngelesMama I did the same! should we all go on the LA board too? Maybe there's more people that looked at it but didn't join since nobody was on and if we join others will follow. 
  • Options
    @jenn622 Great suggestion! I just started a new thread on the LA board and tagged both you and @katyhill1025
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hmmm .. I'm 20wks2Days
  • Options
    What's up, SAMO! Welcome. Wondering if you found a prenatal yoga class? I was hoping to find a good one and don't have a studio, just home practice right now. 
  • Options
    Hi @lizh62288! Great to see a fellow crossfitting prego lady. I've been trying to keep up with it as much as I can and, like you, am hoping I can continue in some way throughout the pregnancy.