October 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Random 4.17.17

Re: Weekly Random 4.17.17

• Options
    yasandsonyasandson member
    edited April 2017
    @sjohns08 you see youd have tons of yard sales buddy here. I def can relate. I dont have anyfriends anymore cause either they were into partying and me inviting them over to "chill" (cause i hate going out of my place unless its to walk... Or yard sales!) sounded too boring to them or they werent real. 
    So im lame. My bestie is my husband and i love shopping with him cause he gets as excited as i do when i find bargains (we re both cheap).... But i still wish id have someone else to do that with when H is busy, or gets on my nerves lol. 

Edited cause.... English is hard 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Testing new username.
    I think it takes a few moments to update. Or try logging off and back on. 
  • Options
  • Options
    Speaking of avatars and SN... I wanted to start a GTKY Your wedding thread. I had one in S17. So Ill ask :Would you ladies feel comfy sharing pics and wed stories? 
  • Options
    @Myelhsa pregnancy brain. Totaly forgat that detail. 
    So let me rephrase. Once TB fixes their pic/gif issue. Would you mamaz feel comfy sharing wedding pics and stories? :) 

• Options
    @yasandson yes! I have a very interesting story that ends up we ran off and eloped when I was 19 :) 
  • Options
    @yasandson yes, definitely!! 
  • Options
    @yasandson Yes that sounds like a fun GTKY!
  • Options
    @Myelhsa oh grandma! That's hilarious! Our judge showed up with a huge dip of snuff in his mouth and I'm pretty sure the maintenance man at the place we met to get married was our witness.. my husband loved it lol! 
  • Options
    My older brother officiated our wedding because it was the only way for me to include him. He did such a great job that my wedding planner asked for his card so she could give them out to her other clients haha. My wedding was great, but the weeks leading up to it were a straight up mess. A GTKY would be fun! 

• Options
    yasandsonyasandson member
    edited April 2017
    @curlyq423. I dont think its weird. At my first sweep (for Std) H stayed behind the curtains and she opened it up only when I was fully clothed. Im guessing the curtain will make it ok. 

Edited to add the dr also tried to listen to baby s heartbeat during that apointment with doppler, and H was still behind curtains. 

• Options
    @natleilynn I had an ultrasound at 11.5 weeks for growth and to hear the heartbeats (they weren't sure if the doc would be able to hear them on her small handheld Doppler). That was also transvaginal. 

And TMI....they couldn't lube it up before because I was having a pap done afterwards and the lube would mess with that. I should have asked for a minute alone with my husband :wink:
  • Options
    @curlyq423 ouchhhhh!  Then if you think it would bother you, I'd just call the doctor's office to see how they plan to do it. Then you'll know whether or not you'd want to invite him :smile:

BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @natleilynn This is true, thanks!

@carries2018 Sorry if it's annoying!
  • Options
    @TallMomma29 how old are your girls?
                                      DD1 - 10/11/13                 DD2 - 5/07/15

Pregnancy Ticker

May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
    Image result for parenting fails
  • Options
    @carries2018 the older one will be 3 in June, and the "baby" will be 2 in August.  So whatever number of months that is!  Math is hard.

• Options
    @carries2018 I did that when my girls were younger. Almost daily! Target used to have cute variations on the same style shirts and skirts etc. so I went all cray cray and matched them always. I'd share pics but TB is a TW 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Options
    H was a little sad when we found out it was a boy haha. he is excited obviously. but he loves being a girl dad. whilst if i got to pick, i would probably pick a boy, i am freaking out bc it just dawned on me eventually this boy will be a teenager. and i don't have brothers. i am terrified what i am going to walk in on. H says "well...knock...like a normal person"
    Lol that just dawned on me too and I've always wanted nothing but boys! 
    **April Siggy Challenge**Baby Animals**

Pregnancy Ticker