October 2017 Moms
Options

FFFC (4.21.17)

Re: FFFC (4.21.17)

• Options
    @jessirh you're welcome! There are some things that only the "main" person can do. The one that affects us the most is subscribe and save orders. So I still have to go into his account to set those up.

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We've always had a joint account ever since our first daughter was born (2 years before we married).  

The only laundry separation I do is the kids  seperate from mine, and Dh is seperate from everyone. His clothes seem to always ruin everyone else's! 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Options
    Guys. I am sorry I need to just lightly vent a little as a confession. I have a headache that goes away and comes back and has been doing it all week. I think that it may be a stress/BP headache. I'm talking to my OB about it on Monday but it only happens while I'm at work.

My coworkers are really not kind people, they are the type to be friendly to your face but then demolish you when they are among each other. We're in different departments and I've been the center of attention lately. It's really starting to wear down on me. I really don't want to be here. There's one lady in particular (you might remember her, the lady who cursed me out in front of my boss) well, because my boss asked me to be nice to her, I tried. She was unresponsive to my niceness and now has told everyone in the office that I am the one who hates her. She's making my work life miserable and I just want to go home. 

I'm strongly considering talking to my boss about how I feel. It's getting ridiculous and I just want to be in an office alone with the door closed. I've never been so unhappy at work in my life.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @VLillyV I'm so sorry, that sounds like a terrible work environment. I've been there and it really sucks. I wish I had some advice!
  • Options
    @VLillyV im sorry, ive lived a very similar situation and it made my working life hell, i hope either someone speaks up about it or your boss figures it out and does something to shut her up
  • Options
    yasandsonyasandson member
    edited April 2017
    Myelhsa said:
    FFFC: My username is my name backwards.
    I feel ssssso clever. Loool *brushes shoulder off*
    I knew it :D
  • Options
    @VLillyV I'm so sorry. I've had jobs that I've been insanely miserable at, but not because of people being assholes, I can't imagine how hard that makes it.  that's awful :(
  • Options
    FFFC: I'm annoyed DD has decided that waking up between 9:00-9:30 is acceptable. All things for 3 year olds in this area start at 10:00. 

She sleeps a solid 12 hours. I love the extra sleep, especially after DH goes to work.

Flame away. 
  • Options
    @VLillyV toxic people in your work environment is the worst. My first job out of college was like that and I was miserable.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • Options
    sjohns08 said:
    I'm not sure where spray tans stand on the "do and don't" list for pregnancy (I've read conflicting arguments) but I'm highly contemplating going and getting one anyways. Not being blindingly pale makes me feel better about myself. Judge away
    I actually meant to google this yesterday. I'm pale AF.

*scurries to the google*
  • Options
    @sjohns08 @Myelhsa I think they are safe! My best friend is 18 weeks pregnant and she's a spray tanner and she's been doing it her whole pregnancy! I think y'all will be good! 
  • Options
    Ooooh! I just read that the March of Dimes deemed spray tans safe. Guess where I'm going as soon as dh gets home!
  • Options
    I'm at the airport waiting to fly out for a girls weekend. My flight is delayed an hour and I've already spent 1.5 hours on a shuttle so my phone battery was down to 48%. I just paid $29.99 for a charger (the one I brought is not working). No regrets.
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
    Baby Boy due October 2017
  • Options
    @Myelhsa you're probably right... I went and got mine done 2 days ago lol 
  • Options
    @acnd08 That sucks about the Mexico trip.  DH and I just realized last night that he can't go to Kilimanjaro like he planned in July because Tanzania has Zika there too.  Bye-bye, $500 deposit... Can't believe we didn't think to look it up until last night.
  • Options
    @migdala We felt the same way. We also lost some money, but not getting Zika is worth it, haha. It never even entered our minds when we booked the trip. I think it should be a standard question on all travel websites now, "Are you knocked up? If so, go back to the drawing board." :tongue:
    Me: 31 DH: 35
    Married since 05.16.2009
    Expecting #1: 10.10.2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Oooo oooo ooo

FFFC: the GTKY made me remember this one. 
    I have another username from my PgAL / PAL days hat I never deleted and I think has a picture of me and DD2 at her first birthday party in the siggy.  I only made this one when TTC baby #3 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Options
    @VLillyV I'm so sorry about the awful works situation. That doesn't make it a happy work day. I hope a talk with your boss will help.

Finances: we have had joint accounts ever since we got married. I used to imagine each keeping a separate account with a joint one for household expenses but this works for us. 

Cleaning: I deep clean the bathrooms once a week but recently bought a daily shower cleaner that I spray on and I only deep clean that every 2-3 weeks. My kitchen floor on the other hand could use a good scrubbing. I always separate light and darks and towels for laundry. 

Sex: I think we've only done it 3 times since conceiving and we are really due. DH gets so grumpy when he doesn't get it but he tries not to complain. 

I'm still cleaning my cat boxes too although I do wear gloves. It's just way easier than nagging DH to do it. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @natleilynn I think it's normal. It was like that for us before the BFP too. Before DS it was more frequent :blush: but I still try to make an effort and find time for it. Just not after the BFP. I guess that's the ultimate confession...it's been like 3 months since we last did it :neutral: I feel like a horrible wife 
    Me: 30 DH: 32
    BFP#1: 9/9/2014 DS born 4/7/15
    BFP#2: 6/16/2016 MC/D&C: 7/29/2016
    BFP#3: 10/14/2016 (fingers crossed for a sticky bean)
  • Options
    @feeislove Thats a thing??!! You my friend are an evil genius.