October 2017 Moms

FFFC (4.21.17)

Re: FFFC (4.21.17)

• Loading the player...
  • I keep putting off going to the eye doctor to get contacts because for some reason, the idea of contacts makes me anxious. But my vision is SO bad now. I can't wear my glasses since they give me headaches from the nose piece sitting on a blood vein in the bridge of my nose. I don't wanna put things in my eyes! 
  • @sjohns08 They're only scary at first! Once you're used to them you don't even feel them in there. 
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @beezeemarie I could go on a rant for days. I never seem to get credit for them, plus people always want to jerk you around on when to do them. If I were a paid professional, who you would be shelling out $500+ for, they wouldn't let you just be all "oh, well, I know you were supposed to be here in 15 minutes, but can we reschedule?". Stabby. Stabby. Stabby.
  • curlyq423curlyq423 member
    edited April 2017
    I feel like i need to flame myself for this confession. DH and I haven't done the deed since around when we conceived this one. Between being sick 1st trimester and now the stress of moving, i just haven't been in the mood. I need to force myself to get in the mood or we're going to forget how this works lol. 

Flame away!!
    We haven't had sex since the afternoon we conceived this kid
    Yeah.....this. In my defense, I've had some spotting so I'm scared to. But also at my last appointment I didn't ask if it would be ok to do the deed bc I'm just tired. Perhaps I'll ask at my next appointment in a few weeks. My poor husband. 
  • I feel like i need to flame myself for this confession. DH and I haven't done the deed since around when we conceived this one. Between being sick 1st trimester and now the stress of moving, i just haven't been in the mood. I need to force myself to get in the mood or we're going to forget how this works lol. 

Flame away!!
    We haven't had sex since the afternoon we conceived this kid
    We've had sex twice since this kid was conceived. Between morning sickness and now headaches and *TMI* now hemmorrhoids, that just ain't happening 
  • @carries2018 truth!! 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• @jesssssrg Dreft detergent is expensive :blush: and plus DS get filthier than any of us while at the daycare. In fact we should separate our less dirty clothes from his poopy muddy one side haha jk so glad we have a good wishing machine. 
    Me: 30 DH: 32
    BFP#1: 9/9/2014 DS born 4/7/15
    BFP#2: 6/16/2016 MC/D&C: 7/29/2016
    BFP#3: 10/14/2016 (fingers crossed for a sticky bean)
  • Regarding the sex drive, mine hasn't returned yet. DH and I have only been doing it a few times a week since getting pregnant. Not as much as normal, but I'm hoping we can increase a bit once my sex drive comes back. 

I definitely separate my laundry. Lights, mediums, and darks. I've taught this to DH so many times, but he continues to get confused about it. 

We share a bank account, and it works for us. When we first got married, I made more money. Now that I'm back in school he makes twice what I do. We just know we take turns supporting each other. But I'm completely in charge of paying the bills because DH likes to "stick it to the man" and pay everything a day or two late. Uhh...do you not want a good credit score??

• Speaking of Amazon, do you guys know you can share a prime membership with your spouse but have your own account so they can't see your order history? Works great for gift giving issues...and hiding all of your candy purchases.
    How do you do this? I'd love to get DH his own account. I knew a bunch of my Christmas gifts in advance because Amazon texted and emailed me when DH ordered them.

• *O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • @purplestarz I had no idea that existed. Thanks so much!