December 2016 Moms
Options

14 weeks pp and pregnant??

mestaspenamestaspena member
edited April 2017 in December 2016 Moms
Ok. So I'm BFE but I started my period again 6 weeks pp. Im not married to my daughters father but we plan to get married eventually. However I told him I didn't wanna sleep together again until we finally get married. So I was dumb and didn't start taking BC. Well I caved and we had sex. And now I'm 19 days late. I took a HPT tonight and i can't tell if my eyes are playing tricks on me or not. Does this look like a line? It looks more distinct in real life, the camera wouldn't quite focus on it. I don't have any symptoms really, but I didn't with my first. However, I lost all of my birth weight a week after having my daughter, and now I'm up 15 pounds and I've been working out and watching my diet?! So that's kinda weird. Anyways, Omg I feel so dumbbbbb.

**Image removed by Admin**

Re: 14 weeks pp and pregnant??

• Options
    I think they have a problem with asking if your pregnant, but yeah you probably are pregnant. Good luck

• Options
    Might try taking another in a few days or go get a blood test to be sure.  Congratulations. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    mestaspenamestaspena member
    edited March 2017
    Well ironically I was already getting blood work done today to test my thyroid cuz of the weight gain. So I asked them to test for pregnancy as well. Thanks guys! I was initially freaking out cuz my daughter is only 3 months, but now I'm already getting excited all over again ☺
  • Options

This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"