October 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms | 4.03.17

124»

Re: Weekly Randoms | 4.03.17

• Options
    edited April 2017
    Having some issues with this post!

I would like to thank @mrs_fogue for the Outback salad I'm about to eat nom nom nom 

• Options
    Having some issues with this post!

I would like to thank @mrs_fogue for the Outback salad I'm about to eat nom nom nom 

oh gawd, so jealous.  That sounds amazing!!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    NEVER MIND the Outback by me doesn't open until 4 wtf is that 

• Options
    i cannot stand when people call give me detailed information that needs to be in an email. like no i dont want to write down 17 addresses just freaking reply to our email chain and put it in that.
                                      DD1 - 10/11/13                 DD2 - 5/07/15

Pregnancy Ticker

May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
    Image result for parenting fails
  • Options
    DS has an eye appointment tomorrow and I am PRAYING his prescription didn't change since January. Lenses are effing expensive.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • Options
    mrs_fogue said:
    @jessafishy that's because we are all scrambling trying to get a days worth of work done in an hour since we spent the majority of the day bumping! 
    Geez, y'all need to get your multitasking skills up to snuff. :p
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • Options
    @canonmom413 Godspeed!
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • Options
    Good luck to your girls this weekend @canonMom413, watch out for those crazy Dance Moms. 
  • Options
    Oh I will @mrs_fogue ! Pretty sure my hormonal self will have lots of crying and low tolerance! I'm praying these folks are nice. Some teams can be full of great parents. Some, not so much. Also hoping we compete against teams we've never seen before. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Options
    @canonmom413 have funnnn!! 
    @bluejeanbabi05 congrats! Thats great!!! (have some for me) 
  • Options
    @canonmom413 happy travels!
    @bluejeanbabi05 congrats!

Rant: This old white guy I'm working with on a project is pissing me off. He couldn't make a meeting for a group presentation yesterday, which he notified me about LITERALLY one minute before the meeting, and in his email wrote, "we can do it tomorrow." Um, no dude, "we" the rest of the group are doing it right now. So I had to set up another meeting just for him today. Then today he informs me that his ancient computer technology doesn't support the system and "I'm going to be offsite during the presentation anyway so someone else will need to run my slides for me." 

Just because I'm facilitating the presentation doesn't mean I'm your secretary. This is just way more shit than I'm used to dealing with on a Friday.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 that's so awesome! Congrats!

@carries2018  my kids require band-aids when they bump their damn arm  :|  but I will take that over blood everywhere
  • Options
    Zomg DD2 got a cut on her finger blood everywhere. And she is freaking out about a bandaid on it and keeps ripping it off. She is getting blood everywhere. CHILD I DONT WANT TO CLEAN!!! Meanwhile DD1 goes through a box of bandaids a day for every freckle. 
    Ugh yes! This! What is it with kids (and husbands) and the constant need for bandaids?!