September 2017 Moms

What my pregnant self is eating 3/24

2»

Re: What my pregnant self is eating 3/24

• @wyomama0427 haha I have known some people like that. I used to be really picky, but DH is Filipino and I have been exposed to SO MUCH because of him. Filipino cuisine alone is interesting enough. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @cmar1006 this is where living in Wyoming sucks because we have almost no cultural diversity. I mean our idea of Mexican food is Taco Johns FFS. I love me some taco johns but if I want Mexican food I'm heading down to Pueblo where my dad grew up! Its very sad sometimes lol and there's a really depressing "Sicilian" restaurant in town. My grandmas parents and their parents came here from Sicily so finding anything as good as my grandma cooks is impossible. Why must Wyoming be so sad lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • @wyomama0427 that does suck! I'm sorry there isn't a whole lot out there. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @wyomama0427 This is one of the reasons I would have a hard time moving away from southern cali. I love me some mexican food. Wish I could send some your way!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @wyomama0427 This is one of the reasons I would have a hard time moving away from southern cali. I love me some mexican food. Wish I could send some your way!
    Oh man I wish you could too! Mexican food has been my only consistent craving with both pregnancies, my grandma said she craved it when she was pregnant with my dad too! My grandpa made the best eggs with poblanos and his famous pork green chili. Oh I miss that man. 
  • I didn't mean to gross anybody out! Kimchi is definitely not for everybody. I've always liked it, but can easily understand why others don't.
  • @wyomama0427 Yasss with the Mexican food! I want it every weekend! All of the chips, salsa, queso, enchiladas, beans, rice.... all the time.

Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Chips and Salsa have been my thing the past few days.  I even lick the bottom of the bowl to make sure I consume ALL the salsa!
  • @JustBored10 chips and salsa for the win for me too! Mmmmmm
  • I just ate a medium sub from Steak Escape, medium fry with cheese sauce and a whole bag of caramel corn.  :|

Also, all this talk of Mexican food makes me super sad that I haven't been able to stomach it since I've been pregnant. I <3 and miss Mexican food so much! 
  • I want veggie spring rolls and hot mustard all the time from my favorite restaurant. Unfortunately, it's been my favorite restaurant since I was little so it's near my parents and 45 minutes from my house. Whenever I visit my parents now I pick up takeout.