Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

UO Thursday

2»

Re: UO Thursday

• Options
    @JJMNO1616 All of the reasons you list are exactly why we bought our house.

You know, this kitchen conversation has actually been great considering we just started an impromptu kitchen remodel thanks to a leaking garbage disposal... Definitely NOT ON the agenda for the year, but I'm looking on the bright (shiny new kitchen) side.

Our counters are granite and were put in in 08... I'm really crossing my fingers that they didn't break when they were pulled out earlier today. However, apparently it's super likely that they will actually crack because granite is fragile and is not made to come out whole once it's been put in :(

On the other hand, I am more than happy to see our dishwasher from literally probably the 80's and our cabinets that are original to the house...that was built 40 years ago...gtfo.
  • Options
    @cait32-2 yes! No maintenance is my jam
    DS1: Nov. 2013
    DS2: Jan. 2016
    DS3: Dec. 2017
    Baby #4 on the way!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @cait32-2 no issue! I will debate kitchens all day! I have a massive kitchen board on pinterest and am counting down the days until we can re-do ours (396!! Not even kidding). From my research it seems like some kitchen stores recommend one over the other. Some people have quartz that cant take heat while others seem to have no problem. For me, sealing the granite once every year or two is NBD for the durability of granite. I would loooove marble but that is where my laziness takes over, lol
  • Options
    My UO is that I can't stand Sam Hunt and if one of his "songs" comes on the radio, I will immediately change the station.  What he does isn't singing, it's talking along with music.  Like literally just talking!  I'm pretty sure he has minimal, if any, actual singing in his "songs"

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • Options
    @kiwi2628 Yeah I'm a quartz girl all the way