October 2017 Moms
Options

Twatwaffle Tuesday (3/28)

Who definitely doesn't deserve to be in your presence today?

BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday (3/28)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    similarly i live in MA land of roads that do not make sense. we have these two lanes that merge together and you go every other car to keep traffic moving. some teenager was trying to box me out. and it was immediately backing up traffic. so my car was bigger so i just went over. which is very unlike me. but i was so annoyed. i may have flipped her off when she beeped at me.
                                      DD1 - 10/11/13                 DD2 - 5/07/15

Pregnancy Ticker

May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
    Image result for parenting fails
  • Options
    Never feel awkward about love tits @natleilynn

I hope you feel better soon @mrs_fogue!
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • Options
    Headaches are a TW. They're caffeine withdrawl headaches (thanks to the rx migraine med my OB pretty much forced on me as my only option), but soda doesn't have enough to kick it, so I'm taking stupid excedrin every freaking day and I hate it.
  • Options
    @ChocolateIsLife what the actual eff? Are these people for real?
  • Options
    @ChocolateIsLife Oh. Wow. They are definitely the TW! I don't know what to tell you other than good luck! I would be dreading it too. I feel bad for the kid, he has no direction. 
  • Options
    OH! We don't ever try and step in the way and criticize their parenting, but the one time DH said anything to them, they got super defensive and said we weren't parents so we didn't know. Yes, I'm not a parent. Thanks for pointing that out. We are however, human beings. I don't need to be a parent to know that teaching a 5 year old to punch people in the stomach when he is angry is wrong.
    Me: 31 DH:35
    TTC #1: March 2011 
    Fur-children: 3 dogs + 2 cats (all rescued)
    dx: Endometriosis and Fibroids 
    2 Laps and 1 Abdominal Myomectomy
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    IVF #1 Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide
    ER 12/1/2016:Retrieved 22 eggs 12 fertilized, developed moderate OHSS
    4/4 day 5 embryos were normal for PGS!!! 2 boys/2 girls
    FET 1/10/2017  
    Gallbladder surgery 1/10/2017
    FET 2/2
    BFP 2/7/17 <3 Beta#1: 594!!! Beta#2 1630!!!
    Having a girl! EDD 10/21/17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @ChocolateIsLife I have zero tolerance for people who can't be bothered to actually parent their kids. They use the excuse that they use a different approach, but really, it's just a massive cop out to having to do the hard work that parenting requires. And they're prime examples of people who should never procreate. 

"Teaching them to be different"....wtaf does that mean?? Teaching them to be total assholes instead of kind and caring people? Clearly it's working out well

• Options
    @ChocolateIsLife wow how scary that someone thinks it's ok to parent that way. I never want to judge someone's parenting styles, but when their kid is hurting someone, that's not okay. I would make it clear to the parents that you would love to help, but due to his past behavior at your home, you are unable to have him over. End of story. If more people speak up about it, maybe they will get the picture that what they let him do is not okay. I feel bad for the child because it sounds like he wasn't taught any better. Good luck with whatever your decision is! 
  • Options
    I've got another one. Windows 10. I can't handle when it decides to update itself because then my computer freezes and is a pita to get back up. I only use this computer for work, so whenever something is wrong with it, I get super stressed out since I have deadlines to keep and never enough time to deal with the bs
  • Options
    *sigh* I thought I would make it out alive today... but I didn't make it.

I told one of my superiors today at work because I need her support and her back up for October. I will also need some help in the interim... 

Well. Guess who told the office gossip that I am KU? Yep. My superior. After I explicitly told her I would be waiting to tell my boss first next week... I'm disappointed. I truly thought that she could keep it together... Now I have the task of denying all of it until my boss gets back in town.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @buttercream_frosting what a wonderful sales associate. NOT. UGH!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @ChocolateIsLife Hubby's siblings use to tell him this all the time.  Fast forward seven years with four kids, he was right.  Now we get it's different with boys.  Ummm... yeah our son is different and he is three, still teaching him manners, taking care of your stuff and how to behave.  It isn't that different.  You throw a blow we got to go.  You start to cry we say goodbye. You do not fight or it's goodnight.  You hear no, it means no.  The difference is our kids have consequences.
  • Options
    My coworker (I'm a part time teacher) who, yesterday, so kindly offered to help a student after school, then upon realizing she had a meeting, told him I would stay. UHM. NO. I'm pregnant and have a 14 month old to get home to...