December 2015 Moms

D15 Birth Announcements

12345679»

Re: D15 Birth Announcements

• @Gingermom15 thank you for your words. Hope you're doing well, hugs. 
    I'm 29, husband is 30
    Together since 2006
    Married 01.17.15  <3

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

• fiorip said:
    @BostonBaby1 so I've been really sad this last couple of weeks, partly because of my latest loss, a baby boy I delivered at just 17 weeks on April 11th, and also because it will be a year in a couple of days since I loss my other boy; I decided to lurk my old BMB and found this amazing incredible news and I'm just ecstatic!! This made my day and I'm so so so happy for you! I can't even put into words how happy I am, you so deserve this!! You were one of my biggest supporters and I still read your emails when I'm feeling down, you were so incredibly helpful to me and I'm crying tears of joy for you J, I really am! Big hugs to you and your precious baby boy!! 
    Oh sweetheart, I am so sorry you had another loss. My prayers are that I will not be the last person to announce on this board. Sending so much love to you and all of the rest of the mamas who don't have rainbow babies in their arms yet. (((Hugs)))
  • Loading the player...
  • fiorip said:
    @BostonBaby1 so I've been really sad this last couple of weeks, partly because of my latest loss, a baby boy I delivered at just 17 weeks on April 11th, and also because it will be a year in a couple of days since I loss my other boy; I decided to lurk my old BMB and found this amazing incredible news and I'm just ecstatic!! This made my day and I'm so so so happy for you! I can't even put into words how happy I am, you so deserve this!! You were one of my biggest supporters and I still read your emails when I'm feeling down, you were so incredibly helpful to me and I'm crying tears of joy for you J, I really am! Big hugs to you and your precious baby boy!! 
    @fiorip I'm so sorry to hear this!! Sending prayers for a rainbow baby <3  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • aramirez784aramirez784 member
    edited August 2016
    My baby's due dates was December 22 but made her entrance via csection on December 16 2015 
    her name is renesme 
  • Sorry, I'm so late to this party but I'm so happy for you @BostonBaby1 congratulations!!!!!