April 2017 Moms

Symptoms Thread 3/22

This is exactly what happened to me yesterday. DH didn't get his tacos and I ended up having cereal for dinner...soooooo tired. 

Re: Symptoms Thread 3/22

• Loading the player...
  • @HGRich I had cereal for dinner too.  :D
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • @HGRich @KirstinH88 I had cereal last night too! But it was my second dinner lol 
  • I'm far from the first person to complain about this, but I am just.so.tired this week. I'm trying to stay active and walk a little bit at lunch, but I feel totally wiped after lunch each time I do it. I've been napping when I get home and it's nice, but it cuts into my time to get things done in the evenings.... somebody call the wah-mbulance for me hahaha.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @schef070911

Haha! "wah-mbulance".  I'll have to use that on DH next time he's whining about his allergies or thinks he's sick!  :D
  • My biggest symptom is the pelvic pressure. I have been on my feet a lot lately so hoping to take it easy next week! My sleep cycle has also shifted from being more of a night person to going to bed early and getting up early which is weird. 
  • @wagnerw that sounds so uncomfortable! mine doesn't have the splitting feeling yet, but it definitely feels bruised if I put any pressure on it from the outside. 
  • @BabyBlake042017 luckily it had only happened a few times this morning, mostly if I switch from sitting to walking. But yikes, not fun! Sorry you are dealing with the uncomfortable bruised feeling as well
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I'm sure this isn't pregnancy related, but my glutes hurt soooo bad! It feels like I started a new work out routine. I can barely walk (on top of the pregnancy waddle). I woke up in the middle of the night complaining to DH that my butt hurt!  :D
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • @KirstinH88 oh my word me tooooo! The last week has been really bad for my legs and hips and butt! Yesterday when I got home from church I started to cramp like a Charlie horse in my thigh and glute and DH had to grab my leg and stretch it for me to get it to stop. Basically all week my glutes and thighs have threatened to Charlie horse. I'm drinking a ton of water and taking calcium supplements. I guess I need to add bananas. 

Anyway, I'm right there with you and I bet it is pregnancy related. I don't know why else I'd be doing this! 
  • I have had terrible cramping in my legs at night. So much, that after my calves hurt for days. THen 2 nights ago, I got a pain behind my knee I can only describe as what felt like a blood clot. I have never had one of those, so I don't really know if that's what it feels like. I got up to pee (big surprise) and walk around a bit. The next day, the pain was gone. So weird.
  • 3:00am, I dread night time. 19 days to go (hopefully less). I need a million pillows 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 12/23/13 MMC 01/24/14 @ 9w5days

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers